- General post fees: Rs.400/-
- SC post fees: Rs. 0/-
- ST post fees: Rs. 0/-
- OBC post fees : Rs.400/-
- Payment: Through Internet, E Challan Fee Only..
- Application form Reg. on : 03/07/2019
- Form Last Date on : 03/08/2019
- Pay/ correction Date on : 03/08/2019
- Admit Card Download on : 31/08/2019
- Result Available : 15/11/2019
- Minimum Age for this Post : 25 Yrs.
- Maximum Age for this Post : 30 Yrs.
- Read more on Notification .
Total Vacancy : 58Post
Supervisor (Printing & Platemaking)
Supervisor (Air Conditioning)
Supervisor (Ink Factory)
Junior Technician (Ink Factory)
Junior Technician (Printing & Platemaking)
- First Class Diploma in Printing Technology from AICTE Institute.
- First Class Diploma in Air Conditioning/ Refrigeration from AICTE Institute.
- First Class Diploma in Dystuff/ Paint/Surface Coating/Printing Ink Technology from AICTE Institute.
- Full Time ITI Certificate in Dystuff/ Paint/Surface Coating/Printing Ink Technology
- Full Time ITI Certificate in Printing & Paltemaking Trade.
Interested users can read Exam full Notice.
Advertised vacancies under EWS category as per instructions issued by DoPT, Ministry of Personnel,
Public Grievances and Pensions, Govt. Of India, OM. No. 36039/1/2019-Estimate (RES), dated 31.01.2019. EWS
The vacancies are temporary and subject to further instructions on the outcome of any litigation. meeting
EWS will be provisional against the category and the Income and Property Certificate is being verified
Through proper channels and if verification shows that the claim related to EWS is fake / false, then
Services will be terminated for such work without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice.
Action can be taken under the provisions of Indian Penal Code for production of fake / false certificates.
The income and property certificate issued by any authority mentioned in the prescribed format will only be
Candidates related to EWS are accepted as proof of claim.
, Persons with Disabilities (PWD), as indicated against various item (s) in the vacancy details, can apply for
Even though the post is not reserved for them, but has been identified as appropriate. However, such
Candidates will be considered for selection to such post by general standards of qualification. Not suffering
Relevant disability below 40% will be eligible for reservation and other exemption benefits alone
Permissible under rules. Thus, disabled persons can avail reservation and other benefits.
Concessions and exemptions are provided under the rules only when the degree of physical disability is 40% or more
And the posts are reserved for PWD candidates.