- General post fees: Rs. 1500/-
- OBC post fees: Rs. 1500/-
- ST post fees: Rs. 1200/-
- SC post fees : Rs. 1200/-
- Payment: Through Internet, E Challan Fee Only..
- Application form Reg. on : 01/08/2019
- Form Last Date on : 21/08/2019
- Payment Last Date on : 21/08/2019
- Admit Card Download on : 09/09/2019
- Result Download on : 30/09/2019
- Minimum Age for this Post : 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age for this Post : 30 Yrs.
- Read more in Notification .
Total Vacancy : 503 Post
- Candidates have Diploma in B.Sc (Hons) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing/ Diploma in Nursing Midwifery from Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council Recognized Institute/ University .
- 2 Years. Experience Minimum 50 Bedded Hospital.
- Read more in Notification .
Interested users can read Exam full Notice.
IMPORTANT: Must Read
1. The Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi conducted a combined online Entrance Examination of 04 Central Government Hospitals, New Delhi and AIIMS, New Delhi hence two separate results have been prepared one for AIIMS, New Delhi (Result Notification No.167/2019 dated 28/09/2019) and another for 04 Central Government Hospitals, New Delhi (Result Notification No.168/2019 dated 28/09/2019) depending on their eligibility according to the advertisement.
Consequently, while some candidates may have qualified for one hospital based on their merit and availability of seats in the respective category, there may be candidates who may have qualified in both Central Government Hospitals and in AIIMS, New Delhi. These candidates are free to choose and accept the offer of either Hospital subject to verification of certificates and eligibility.
2. There are 52 posts for PWBD candidates but only 25 PWBD candidates have qualified. Hence the remaining 27 posts are kept vacant under UR Category.
3. The Category candidates who have claimed any relaxation (except Govt. Servant) as applicable to the particular category are placed in the merit of their respective category. These candidates have been indicated by (*) in the rank column.
4. Tie cases are resolved as mentioned in Scheme of Examination uploaded on the website on 23.8.2019.
5. The Candidature of OBC (NCL) candidates shall be subject to the following:-
(i) The certificate declaring the candidates as “OBC with Non-Creamy Layer” shall not have to be more than 6 months old.
(ii) The certificate has to be strictly according to the format prescribed by the DOP&T vide their Office Memorandum No. 36036/2/2013-Estt. (Res.) dated 30.05.2014.
(iii) The certificate has to clearly mention the caste/sub-caste included in the Central list of OBCs.
6. The individual Marks of all the candidates who have appeared in the above-mentioned Examination is available on the website i.e. www.aiimsexams.org. Please note that inclusion in the list cannot be claimed as the right to employment to the post of Nursing Officer at AIIMS, New Delhi. The institute reserves the right to use or not to use the above list.
7. The appointment of the provisionally selected candidates will be strictly subject to verification of all original certificates/documents by the Recruitment Cell, AIIMS, New Delhi. For this purpose, information related to verification will be communicated by the Recruitment Cell separately.
8. This result is provisional subject to fulfillment of the eligibility conditions as laid down in the advertisement as well as a subsequent addendum, corrigendum, Memorandum, etc. received from
Recruitment Cell, AIIMS, New Delhi.