- General post fees: Rs. 100/-
- OBC post fees: Rs. 100/-
- ST post fees: Rs. 00/-
- SC post fees : Rs. 00/-
- Payment: Through Internet, E Challan Fee Only..
- Application form Reg. on : 17/09/2019
- Form Last Date on : 16/10/2019
- Payment Last Date on : 18/10/2019
- Admit Card : 28/11/2019
- 1st. Exam Held on : 06/12/2019
SSC – Staff Selection Commission has published a recruitment notification. The notification is for the recruitment of Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment. Here you will get complete information about Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment 2019. Here you will get complete information about the Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment application process, important dates, application fee, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links…
- Maximum Age For this post is : 25 Yrs
- Minimum Age For this post is : 20 Yrs
- Read Full Notification for age limitation..
- Delhi SI: Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any stream with driving license.
- Other posts: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any stream.
Interested users can read Exam full Notice.
READ MORE …
Explanation: An Ex-Serviceman means a person:
- Who has served in any rank, whether as a fighter or non-combatant in the Regular Army, Navy and Air Force of the Indian Army, and
(i) Those who have either been retired or relieved or have been relieved as such
Whether the service is being relieved at your request or by the employer
After earning his or her pension, or
(ii) Who is relieved from such service on medical grounds
Due to military service or circumstances beyond his control
And awarded medical or other disability pensions; Or
(iii) Who has been exempted from such service as a result of lack of installation?
- Who has been relieved of such service after completing a specific period of engagement, otherwise discharged and given gratuity at his request, or through dismissal, or due to misconduct or incapacity, and includes
Territorial Army personnel, pensioners for continuous avatar service or broken spells of qualifying service;
- Personnel of the Army Postal Service, who are part of the regular Army and retired from the Army Postal Service, reverse their basic service with a pension, or are issued from the Army Postal Service, who are in the medical service At the base or exacerbated by military service or circumstance. Their control and honored
Medical or other disability pension.
- Personnel, who were on deputation to the Army Postal Service for more than six months before 14 April 1987.
- Armed Forces gallantry awardees including personnel of the Territorial Army.
- Previously admitted people reached the medical ground or gave relief to them and gave medical disability pension.
- Age relaxation is not acceptable for sons, daughters and dependents of ex-servicemen. Therefore, such candidates should not indicate their category as ex-servicemen.
- The benefit of age relaxation is not applicable for the Central Government civil servants on the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Government.
- OBC certificates issued by the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) for OBC candidates listed by GNCTD but not included in the central list of OBC, only for the purpose of reservation and age relaxation for the post of SI in Delhi Police Will be accepted for . Such candidates will be treated as OBCs only for the post of SI in Delhi Police and UR for all other posts.