- General post fees: Rs. 600/-
- OBC post fees: Rs. 600/-
- ST post fees: Rs. 100/-
- SC post fees : Rs. 100/-
- Payment: Through Internet, E Challan Fee Only..
- Application form Reg. on : 09/04/2019
- Form Last Date on : 29/04/2019
- Payment Last Date on : 29/04/2019
- Admit Card Download on : 07/06/2019
- Interview Schedule on : 05/10/2019
- Minimum Age for this Post : 20 Yrs.
- Maximum Age for this Post : 35 Yrs.
- Read more in Notification .
Total Vacancy : 92 Post
Manager Fire Safety
Manager IT Network
Manager Security Administrator
Manager Big Data Analysis
Interested users can read Exam full Notice.
IMPORTANT: Must Read
- Nomination facility is available for all deposit accounts, articles in safe custody and safe deposit vaults.
- The nomination is available for accounts opened in an individual capacity only with an acknowledgement (single / joint accounts as well as accounts of a sole proprietary concern), i.e. not for accounts opened in a representative capacity.
- Nomination can be done in favor of one person only. However, nomination in favor of more than one person (i.e. up to 2 persons) is permissible in jointly operated locker accounts with common consent. Nomination cannot be an Association/Society/organization etc.
- Nomination can be made, cancelled or varied by the account holder anytime during his/her lifetime. While making nomination, cancellation or variation, the witness is required and the request should be signed by all account holders.
- Nomination can be made in favor of a minor also. During the period the minor does not attain majority, the natural guardian will receive the amount on the minors’ behalf.
- For the existing accounts where the nomination is not made, the account holder/s can do so by filling up the form available with the branches.
- The right of the nominee to receive payment from the Bank arises only after the death of the depositor in a single account and death of all depositors in case of joint accounts.
- Customers (new as well as existing) are advised to avail nomination facility if they have not availed so far. In case the depositor(s) do (es) not wish to make a nomination, the same should be recorded on the account opening form by the depositor(s) with their full signature.