- General post fees: Rs. 1600/-
- OBC post fees: Rs. 1600/-
- ST/Female post fees: Rs. 800/-
- SC post fees : Rs. 800/-
- Payment: Through Internet, E Challan Fee Only..
- Application form Reg. on : 01/11/2019
- Form Last Date on : 30/11/2019
- Payment Last Date on : 01/12/2019
- Admit Card : 24/12/2019
- Exam Held on : 28/01/2019
NTA-National Testing Agency has published a recruitment notification. The notification is for the recruitment of Graduate Pharmacy. Here you will get complete information about NTA GPAT Online Form 2020. Here you will get complete information about the NTA Graduate Pharmacy application process, important dates, application fee, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links…
- No Age Limit for Registration in GPAT 2020.
- Uttar Pradesh : Allahabad, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Bareilly and Ghaziabad.
- Madhya Pradesh : Jabalpur, Uadaipur, Jodhpur and Jaipur.
- Bihar : Patna Only.
- Delhi : Delhi/ NCR
- Other State : Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Gujarat, Jharkhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Odisha, Punjab, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Telangana, Punjab, Tamilnadu, West Bengal and Tripura.
- For More Other Various District Center are Available, Read The Notification for More Details.
- Candidates passed / passed in final year in Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Note – B.Tech Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology candidates are not eligible.
Interested users can read Exam full Notice.
READ MORE …
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) successfully conducted physical training
Test – 2019 (GPAT-2019) Various M. For admission to Pharma or its equivalent courses Country. The 800 participating institutions of GPAT-2019 were those institutions that accepted GPAT score.
- The GPAT 2020 will be organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on the same pattern by year Computer based test from 02.30 pm on January 2, 2010. From 05.30 am. M. To enter into. Pharma or its equivalent courses across the country. The result of GPAT-2020 will be announced by On February 7, 2020 as a GPAT score that will be accepted by more than 800 participating institutions.
Participating institutions of the GPAT-2020 are those institutions that will accept the GPAT score.
- Candidates will have to apply separately to the desired GPAT-2020 participating institutions with GPAT score. 2020. Then, each participating institute will release their respective cut-off GPAT scores.
- Candidates must meet to be eligible for admission to that particular institution. Are candidates It is advised to check the details of admission process of each participating institute of GPAT-2020