Latest: UPPSC has launched the ultimate results of ACF/RFO Exam 2017. Check here.
UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Examination 2017
UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Important schedule
|Online registration begins from||05 May 2017|
|Last date of Registration||01 Jun 2017|
|Last date of on-line charge deposition||01 Jun 2017|
|Last date of software type submission||05 Jun 2017|
|Date of Prelims Admit Card||13 Dec 2017|
|Date of Prelims Exam|
|Date of Mains Exam||10 to twenty Sep 2018|
Update on UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Examination
UPPSC has relased a discover regrading UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Examination 2018. Check beneath.
UPPSC has launched a discover relating to the withdrawn candidature of UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Examination 2017. Candidates can withdraw their candidature for UPPSC ACF/RFO Exam 2017 from the official web site or via the direct hyperlink supplied beneath:
Click here to withdrawl candidature for ACF/RFO examination 2017.
UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Examination 2017 Application Form
Interested Candidates can apply on-line for UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Examination 2017 from the official web site of UPPSC. Before going to use candidates should guarantee their eligibility standards and all different particulars rigorously. Direct hyperlink to use on-line is given beneath.
Apply Online right here – Click here to use.
The software type can be accomplished in 3 levels
On clicking ‘Apply’, Candidate Registration type can be displayed. Fill the registration type. click on on ‘Click right here to change’ to edit any element. Make positive the main points are appropriate and Submit by clicking ‘Submit Application’. Thereafter ‘Print Registration Slip’. The direct hyperlink to fill the Applicaiton Form can be given right here.
Pay the required quantity of charges as per your class. You ought to “Click right here to proceed for fee”. It will take you to house web page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System). Here you shall discover 3 choices to pay the charges viz (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES.
Choose your required mode of fee. After depositing the required quantity of charge by any one of many above prescribed modes, “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed together with element of charge deposition. You could take the print by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt”.
STAGE-3- FINAL SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Once all of the steps above talked about are accomplished you’ll “Proceed for last submission of software type”. Now enter all of the required informations within the format. Upload scanned picture and signature. Both the paperwork must be uploaded as per the specs.
Once the preliminary examination is carried out and the candidate has handed it, he/she shall be admitted to the Main (written) examination. Candidates should replenish one other software type for it.
|Category||Exam Fee||Online processing charge||Total charge|
|UR/OBC||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 225/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 80/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 105/-|
|Handicapped||NIL||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25/-|
For the Post of Assistant Conservator of Forest applicant should have
- a Bachelor’s diploma with a minimum of one of many topic specifically:- Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Forestry, Statistics or
- a Bachelor’s diploma in Agriculture or Bachelor’s diploma in Engineering from a University established by Law in India or a Foreign University authorised by the Central Government.
Physical normal requirement for classes aside from SC/ST or the recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer (General Recruitment and Special Recruitment/Backlog)
Physical normal requirement for SC/ST Category
UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Examination 2017 Exam Pattern
The Preliminary Examination for the put up of Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer (General Recruitment and Special/Backlog Recruitment) Examination, 2017 Comprises:-
|General Studies-Ist Paper||2 hours||200|
|General Studies-IInd Paper||2 hours||200|
Paper-II of the General Studies can be a qualifying paper the place college students should attain a minimum of 33%.
Main (Written) Examination
|Paper-I General Hindi and Essay (Conventional Type)||2 hours||200|
|Paper-II General Studies-Ist Paper (Objective Type)||2 hours||200|
|Paper-III General Studies-IInd Paper (Objective Type)||2 hours||200|
|Paper-IV Optional Subject-I (First Question Paper)
|Paper-V Optional Subject-I (Second Question Paper)
|Paper-VI Optional Subject-II (First Question Paper)
|Paper-VII Optional Subject-II (Second Question Paper)
|Total Marks of all of the query papers||1400|
|Personality Test (Interview)||150 Marks|
|Grand Total – (1400 + 150)||1550 Marks|
Instructions to Candidate
- You won’t be allotted a unique Roll No. for the Main examination. You will use the roll quantity issued to you on the time of Preliminary examination Registration
- The dates and venue for the Main examination shall be told on the e-Admit playing cards.
- Candidates who clear the Main Examination can be known as for the additional course of i.e. interview
- You can be required to say the specified put up on the time of Interview which can be handled last and no change therein can be worthy of being admitted.
- No software on this regard to error correction/modification shall be accepted
- Original certificates can be verified on the time of Interview.
- Carry 4 passport measurement Photographs, two unattested and two attested by Head of Department or Head of the Institution final attended
- Candidates employed in Central or State Government will produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer issued by the competent authority.
Click here for extra particulars relating to the put up.