Latest: ACPC has launched the Answek key for PGCET 2020 M.Plan. Scroll right down to examine it.
ACPC M.Plan Admission 2020
For the admission to the primary yr of Master of Planning (M. Plan) in self-financed institutes in Gujarat State, on state quota of all establishments and administration quota surrendered seats of all self-financed institutes, Government of Gujarat has determined to hold out internet-based mostly offline admission course of for the tutorial yr 2020-21.
Schedule for ACPC M.Plan Admission 2020 is given beneath.
|Downloading of utility type||12 – 20 Nov 2020|
|Provisional List of the institutes and seats||12 Nov 2020|
|PGCET Exam Date|
|Declaration of Merit List|
|Counseling and fee of token charges at ACPC Building , L D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad|
|Last date of cancellation of Admission at ACPC Building , L D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad|
|Commencement of Term|
|Declaration of Vacant Seats on Website|
|Granting Admission on Management Seats (MQ admission)||to be introduced|
|Submission of Application for Vacant Seats at Institute||to be introduced|
|Display of Inter-se benefit for Vacant quota admission at institute degree||to be introduced|
|Last date of Admission for vacant quota admission on the Institute||to be introduced|
|Last date for File submission to ACPC for endorsement||to be introduced|
ACPC M.Plan Admission 2020 Application Form
The utility type has been accessible for the downloaded at official web site or via the direct hyperlink that’s offered beneath. Before going to use candidates should guarantee their eligibility standards and all different particulars rigorously. However, in case candidate making use of with out fulfilling the eligibility standards, his/her type is rejected and utility charges fortified.
Apply Online: Click here to obtain the Application type for ACPC M.Plan Admission 2020.
Application type to be crammed and submitted with utility charges of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) money / D. D. in favour of “Admission Committee for Professional Courses” payable at Ahmedabad with all obligatory paperwork (self-attested) personally or by submit/courier to ACPC, Ahmedabad on or earlier than the scheduled date. ACPC isn’t accountable in case of any postal delay.
ACPC M.Plan Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate shall have handed the beneath-talked about diploma applications from a acknowledged University / Institution :
- Bachelor of Architecture or
- B.E. / B. Tech. (Civil Engineering) or
- Bachelor of Planning or
- Post Graduation in Geography or Economics or Sociology
The candidate from the final class shall have handed any of the above-talked about diploma applications with minimal 50% combination marks (minimal 45% combination marks for SC/ ST/SEBC/EWSs candidate).
ACPC M.Plan Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates who wish to seem for M. Plan entrance take a look at, they should first examine the Exam sample is talked about beneath.
- Duration of Examination: 90 minutes.
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Objective varieties.
- Language of Question Paper: English
- Marking scheme: It would carry one mark for every appropriate reply. There might be no unfavorable marking system within the take a look at.
- Number of Question: 100
- Total marks of Question Paper: 100 marks
- The candidate shall should report on the examination centre half an hour earlier than the graduation of examination and shall not be allowed to go away the block earlier than the completion of take a look at.
- Candidates should solutions the target kind questions on OMR. The candidate shall should carry Black ballpoint pen to fill the OMR reply sheet. More than one reply indicated towards a query shall be deemed as incorrect. Any over-writing or cancellation on OMR shall be deemed as incorrect response
ACPC M.Plan Admission 2020 Syllabus
Common Entrance Test (CET) (MCQ kind Question-OMR based mostly) (100 Marks)
The detailed syllabus for Common Entrance (CET) is as beneath.
English (25 Marks)
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal reasoning, antonyms
- Synonyms fill within the blanks
- Sentence correction
Logical Reasoning (25 Marks)
- Logical sequence
- linear and matrix association, grid-based mostly association, seating association, true/false based mostly questions (Boolean logic)
- Analytical reasoning
General Knowledge (25 Marks)
- Current affairs
- History of India
- Geography of India
- General Science
- Authors & books of India
The questions should be very basic associated to Urban Planning (25 Marks)
- Urban Development in India
- Urban Planning in India
Click here for the syllabus of ACPC M.Plan Admission 2020.
ACPC M.Plan Admission 2020 Merit List
List of candidates eligible after the Common Entrance Exam might be revealed on the official web site. Selected Candidates should undergo a counselling course of at ACPC Building, L D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad. For newest particulars associated admission course of, Please go to the web site: www.jacpcldce.ac.in.
ACPC M.Plan Admission 2020 List of M. Plan Institutes
As per final yr particulars!!!
Candidates can examine the listing of M.Plan Institutes for admission 2019. The listing of institutes additionally incorporates the Seat consumption and price construction for 2019 session.
- Click here to examine the listing of M.Plan Institutes.
Official Website: jacpcldce.ac.in
For extra particulars associated to ACPC M.Plan Admission 2020, Download
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.