LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020
Candidates who’re and going to take part within the LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Recruitment course of can fill their Application on-line earlier than the final date of the submission of utility type. Candidates are suggested should learn the instruction rigorously earlier than filling the net utility.
Duration of the course: 2 years (24 Months)
|Application Form availability||16 Oct 2020|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||30 Oct 2020|
|Application Fee fee||16 – 30 Oct 2020|
|Admit Card||09 Nov 2020|
|Exam Date||13 Nov 2020|
|Result||to be introduced|
LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Application Form
Interested candidates can apply for LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020. Candidates are suggested to undergo the eligibility standards earlier than making use of which is given on this web page. There is barely a single utility type for making use of for admission to Post Basic B.Sc Degree Courses in numerous Government/Government managed/Private Self Financing Colleges. If a candidate submits a couple of utility his / her candidature is liable to be cancelled. Application may be submitted solely on-line. Candidates can use the direct hyperlink to fill the appliance type which is talked about beneath.
Apply Here: Click here to fill the Online Application Form for LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Service Quota Candidate.
The utility charge is as follows:
- For General candidates – Rs 800/-
- For SC / ST candidates – Rs 400/-
LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Indian residents are eligible for admission except in any other case notified. Holders of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) playing cards / OCI (Overseas Citizen of India), may also be handled at par with Indian residents for the restricted goal of admissions. However, PIO/OCI candidates won’t be eligible for any type of reservation. Candidates looking for admission to the programs might be categorized as Keralite and Non-Keralite.
- A candidate of Kerala origin might be categorized as a ‘Keralite’. Children of All India Service (AIS) officers (Non-Keralites) allotted to Kerala cadre are deemed to be ‘Keralites’. But they won’t be eligible for Communal / Persons with Disabilities reservation.
- A candidate who shouldn’t be of ‘Kerala origin’ however who has undergone the qualifying course in Kerala, and who’s the son / daughter of the next classes of Non-Keralite dad and mom might be categorized as Non-Keralite :
- Employees of the Government of India and defence personnel posted to Kerala.
- Employees, who’re serving the Government of Kerala, topic to the situation that the staff have served within the state of Kerala or for the state of Kerala, for a minimal interval of two years.
- Non-Keralite candidates might be thought of towards ‘State Merit’ seats solely and won’t be eligible for Communal/Persons with Disabilities reservation.
- Candidate ought to have handed +2/Equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as non-compulsory topics.
- They ought to have additionally handed the qualifying examination ,i.e, General Nursing and Midwifery Course, from an establishment acknowledged by the Indian Nursing Council and anxious State Councils with minimal of fifty% marks in combination. No rounding off of the proportion of marks to the closest entire quantity is permitted.
- Candidates ought to obtained registration with the Kerala Nurses and Mid-wives Council and replica of the registration certificates is to be submitted on the time of submission of utility. Candidates who’ve studied outdoors Kerala shall should submit copy of the registration certificates of the involved nursing council of the state from the place they’ve certified, together with their utility and shall have to provide their registration certificates in authentic obtained from Kerala State Nursing Council on the time of admission.
- The higher age restrict for General candidates shall be 45 years and for Service candidates 49 years as on the final date for submission of utility.
LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card will solely be launched to these candidates who’ve efficiently stuffed the Application Form. Admit card for LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission Test 2020 might be uploaded on the official web site, which will also be downloaded by way of the direct hyperlink which might be supplied beneath.
LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
The Entrance Examination could have one paper of ninety minutes period. The examination shall be of the usual of GNM examination and can comprise questions on all the themes coated within the GNM syllabus of Indian Nursing Council.
- The Examination will encompass 100 goal sort a number of alternative questions every carrying 3 marks with a most of 300 marks.
- The solutions ought to be marked in a separate reply sheet (OMR sheet) supplied and all entries within the OMR sheet, together with filling of bubbles, ought to be finished utilizing ballpoint pen solely (Blue or Black).
- Each appropriate response might be awarded three marks. One mark might be deducted for every incorrect response. No mark might be awarded for the questions not answered. More than one reply indicated towards a query may also be deemed as incorrect response and mark might be deducted as within the case of incorrect responses.
LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Answer keys
Answer keys for Post Basis B.Sc Nursing might be printed on the official web site as per schedule. Candidates are suggested to rigorously match Question paper and reply key set with a view to keep away from the Wrong estimation of marks within the examination. Check Answer keys from the hyperlink given beneath. Complaints, if any, from the candidates concerning the reply keys, with legitimate proof, could also be despatched to the Deputy Director ( E.D.P.), LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, in order that it might attain his workplace inside 5 calendar days from the date of publication of reply keys.
LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Rank List
Rank lists of candidates besides service class might be ready in accordance with the marks scored by the candidates within the entrance examination. In case of service candidates, the rank record might be ready based mostly on the seniority in service of candidates qualifying within the entrance examination.
Resolution of Tie
In case of rating based mostly on marks in entrance examination, if a couple of candidate obtains equal marks within the entrance examination.
- The candidate who secures greater combination mark for GNM Examination might be positioned greater within the rating.
- If the tie persists, then the age of the candidate might be taken under consideration and the older candidate might be given greater rank than the youthful.
In case of tie, whereas getting ready rank record beneath service quota based mostly on seniority, will probably be resolved by contemplating the PSC seniority. Unauthorised absence or absence on account of go away with out alallowance or go away on medical floor won’t be counted for the aim of calculating the service for the seniority.
LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Selection Process
Candidates looking for admission beneath service quota may also have to seem for the doorway examination and qualify in the identical.
- Minimum marks for qualifying for open class: Candidates belonging to SC / ST classes want to attain a minimal of 20% marks (60 out of 300) to qualify within the entrance examination and determine within the rank record. All different candidates have to attain a minimal of 30% marks(90 out of 300) to qualify within the entrance examination and to be positioned within the rank record.
- Minimum marks for qualifying for Service candidates: All service candidates want to attain a minimal of 30% marks (90 out of 300) to qualify within the entrance examination.
LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Centralised Allotment Process
The Centralised Allotment Process for Government Seats in Government /Government managed/Self Financing Colleges might be by way of a Single Window System (SWS). The allotment to numerous faculties might be finished by the Director, LBS Centre, beneath the supervision of the Director of Medical Education. The allotments might be strictly based mostly on the choices exercised by the candidate, the rank lists ready by the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, eligible reservation(s) of the candidate and availability of seats.
Rank List might be printed within the web site www.lbscentre.in on the date notified. A Trial Allotment might be performed to offer an concept concerning the possibilities of getting allotment.
After the primary and Second Allotment, if required, spot allotment(s) might be performed on the date(s), time and venue(s) to be notified.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.