Latest: Application Form for AFCAT 2021 is now out there. Apply Now!
AFCAT 1 2021
AFCAT is held twice yearly for the recruitment in Indian Air Force – in February and August. The one for which new notification is launched is AFCAT 1 2021. Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is carried out for flying department and floor responsibility (technical and non-technical). Indian Air Force invitations each female and male for these branches.
|Start date of filling the Application Form||01 Dec 2020|
|Last date of filling the Application Form||30 Dec 2020|
|AFCAT Admit Card||To be introduced|
|AFCAT 1 2021 Exam Date||To be introduced|
|AFCAT Result Date||To be introduced|
|The begin date for Seat Selection Process||To be introduced|
|Last date for Seat Selection Process||To be introduced|
|SSB Dates||To be introduced|
|Commencement of Course||Jan 2022|
AFCAT 1 2021 Notification
Indian Air Force has lately launched AFCAT 2021 notification. Aspirants can examine about AFCAT examination, date of the examination and rather more beneath.
AFCAT 1 2021 Vacancies
To shortlist candidates for AFCAT examination, IAF has marketed a selected variety of vacancies. Check out the AFCAT 1 2021 vacancies beneath.
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria 202021
Read the eligibility standards for the submission of the AFCAT 1 2021.
- Flying Branch – Candidates should have handed 10+2 with Maths and Physics securing minimal 50% marks, and
- Graduation with minimal of 03 years course with a minimal of 60% marks OR
- BE/B.Tech for 04 years with minimal 60% marks OR
- Those who’ve cleared part A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers or Aeronautical Society of India with minimal 60% marks.
- Ground Duty (Technical Branch) –
- Candidates should have minimal 50% marks in 10+2 examination handed with Maths and Physics and 04 years commencement/built-in postgraduation qualification in Engineering/Technology
- OR Those who’ve cleared part A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers or Aeronautical Society of India with minimal 60% marks
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical Branch) –
- Candidates should have minimal 50% marks in 10+2 examination handed with Maths and Physics and 03 years commencement, OR
- Cleared part A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers or Aeronautical Society of India with minimal 60% marks
- Candidates should have handed 10+2 and post-graduation with 50% marks
- Post-graduate Degree in Science/Maths/Computer Applications/Statistics/Geography/Applied Physics/Oceanography/Agricultural Meteorology/Ecology & Environment/Meteorology/Geophysics/ Environmental Biology with minimal 50% marks.
Age (as on Jan 01 2022)
- Minimum age restrict: 20 years
- Maximum age restrict (for the flying department): 24 years
- Upper age restrict (floor responsibility): 26 years
AFCAT Application Form 2021
Candidates must submit their functions by means of on-line mode. Visit the official web site which is afcat.cdac.in for AFCAT 2021 application form. IAF permits candidates to register first after which proceed for the submission of the appliance kind. Keep the Aadhar quantity prepared as it’s necessary for the IAF AFCAT registration. Refer to the appliance price for Air pressure Common Admission Test (AFCAT).
- Candidates must pay Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) as the appliance price.
- NCC candidates are exempted from price submission.
- Mode of fee –
- Net banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
AFCAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Refer to the examination sample beneath.
- Mode of examination: Online mode
- Duration of examination: Exam is carried out for two hours for AFCAT and 45 minutes for EKT
- Language of the query paper: English language
- Type of questions: Objective questions
- Number of questions: 100 questions in AFCAT and 50 questions in EKT
- Maximum marks: 300 marks for AFCAT and 150 marks for EKT
- Marking scheme:
|For appropriate query||+3 marks|
|For incorrect query||-1 mark|
|For unattempted query||0 marks|
- Distribution of query:
|Exam||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
AFCAT Exam Preparation Tips
With lower than a month left for the preparations, candidates should begin their preparation now. Refer to the video given beneath by “Sugandha Sharma” to crack the AFCAT examination within the first try.
AFCAT 1 2021 Admit Card
The admit playing cards for AFCAT examination releases by means of on-line course of solely. Candidates can obtain their AFCAT 1 2021 admit card
AFCAT 2021 Exam Selection Process
The collection of candidates for AFCAT 2021 is finished by means of 04 levels – written examination, psychological check, medical examination, and advantage record.
Written examination is the primary stage of the choice process. This spherical entails AFCAT examination and EKT. AFCAT is carried out for 02 hours whereas EKT is carried out for 45 minutes. Candidates are shortlisted for psychological examination based mostly on the marks secured within the written examination
A written psychological examination is carried out for these shortlisted for candidates. The psychological examination is carried out on Day 1 (Afternoon). Group checks and interview is carried out after the doc checking within the subsequent 05 days.
For the flying department, a Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) is organized. Those who have been earlier declared fail in CPSS/PABT or a flight cadet who was suspended from flying coaching usually are not eligible for this spherical.
Candidates must fulfil the required medical requirements for the choice. Candidates are despatched to medical examination both at Air Force Central Medical Establishment (AFCME), New Delhi or Institute of Aviation Medicine, Bengaluru.
Final advantage record
The advantage record for AFCAT is ready on the premise of written examination and AFSB check. Candidates are positioned in advantage record relying upon the marks secured by them in written and AFSB check.
AFCAT 2021 Answer Key
Once the examination for AFCAT 2021 is over, what candidates await is the official answer key. Applicants who seem within the on-line examination can obtain the official reply key from the web site, afcat.cdac.in. Right after the examination, a number of teaching institutes releases memory-based solutions keys on-line. Aspirants can consult with that alongside wth the official one. With the assistance of AFCAT 1 2021 official reply key, candidates can calculate the anticipated marks within the examination.
AFCAT Exam Cut Offs
Refer to the earlier yr reduce off marks for AFCAT examination beneath:
|AFCAT||AFCAT Cut Off (out of 300)||EKT Cut Off (out of 150)|
|AFCAT 01/2016||132||52 / 150|
|AFCAT 02/2015||144||52 / 150|
|AFCAT 01/2015||126||55 / 150|
|AFCAT 02/2014||123||45 / 150|
AFCAT 2021 Result
Indian Air Force releases the outcome for AFCAT examination by means of on-line course of. To examine AFCAT 2021 result, go to the official web site, afcat.cdac.in. AFCAT result’s launched in login. For this, candidates should maintain their ‘candidate login’ particulars prepared – electronic mail deal with and password. As talked about above, the result’s ready based mostly on the marks secured within the written and AFSB check. After the discharge of the ultimate advantage record, candidates must be current for coaching.
|AFCAT Exam||Direct Link|
|AFAT 01/2021 Notification||Click here|
|Detailed notification – AFCAT 01/2021||Click here|
|AFCAT 2020||Important Links|
|AFCAT 02/2020 Notification||Click Here|
|Detailed notification – AFCAT 01/2020||Click here|
- March 17, 2020: AFCAT 1 2020 Result launched. Check here
- February 23, 2020: AFCAT Questions with Answers 23 Feb 2020 Shift 2 is now out there. Check Here
- February 23, 2020: AFCAT 1 2020 Exam Analysis and Review for 23 Feb Shift 1. Check Here
- February 23, 2020: AFCAT Answer Key of 23 Feb 2020 Shift 1 is now out there. Check here
- February 22, 2020: AFCAT 2020 Exam Analysis of twenty second Feb, Shift 2 Exam. Check Here
- February 22, 2020: AFCAT 2020 Exam Analysis of twenty second Feb, Shift 1 Exam. Check Here
- February 22, 2020: AFCAT Questions with Answers 22 Feb 2020 Shift 2 is now out there. Check Here
- February 22, 2020: AFCAT Questions with Answers 22 Feb 2020 Shift 1 is now out there. Check here
- February 21, 2020: IAF Officially Releases AFCAT 2020 Model Question Papers with Answer Keys. Read More.
- February 21, 2020: AFCAT 2020 Exam Day Guidelines, Do’s and Don’ts, Last-minute Preparation Tips. Read More.
- February 8, 2020: AFCAT 2020 Preparation Tips for Numerical Ability, and 10 Questions Asked In Previous Year Question Papers. Read more.
- February 7, 2020: AFCAT 2020 English Syllabus, Preparation Tips, 10 Questions Asked In Previous Year Question Papers. Read more.
- February 6, 2020: AFCAT 2020 Preparation Tips for General Awareness, and 10 Questions Asked In Previous Year Question Papers. Read more.