New Update: NEET UG Counselling 2020 2nd Round Registration began in the present day @ twentieth November 2020. So, examine the identical info right here after which register via the hyperlink hooked up under.
NEET UG Counselling 2020 – Details
|NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2020 | Dates, Registration Process|
|Name Of The Organization||MCC (Medical Council Committee)|
|Name Of The Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET-UG)|
|Registration Process (Round 2)||twentieth to twenty second November 2020|
|Reporting||twenty sixth November 2020 to fifth December 2020|
|Seat Allotment Result (Round 2)||twenty fifth November 2020|
NEET UG Counselling 2020 Important Dates
Role of MCC in NEET 2020 Counselling
The MCC/ DGHS can be doing Counseling for 15% AIQ, 100% Deemed Universities,
Central Universities (Delhi University, AMU & BHU together with Institutional/ Domicile
Quota), 100% ESIC, AFMS & 100% seats of GGSIPU -VMMC & SJH AND ABVIMS
& RML(15% AIQ + 85% Institutional Quota ) 100% AIIMS & 100% JIPMER.
The position of MCC of DGHS is restricted to allotment of seats to the collaborating candidates,
as per their benefit and selection, which begins solely after receiving the record/knowledge/Information
of profitable candidates from National Testing Agency i.e. the NEET (UG) examination
Reservation Policy | NEET Counselling
Reservation Policy of the Central Government for the NEET-UG Counselling, 2020 in
All India Quota is as follows:
- S.C.- 15%
- S.T.- 7.5%
- PwD- 5% Horizontal Reservation
- OBC (Non- Creamy Layer)- 27 % Only in Central Institutes/ Universities
- EWS- 10% Only in Central Institutes/ Universities.
Eligibility Condition for AIQ
1. The Candidate ought to have certified NEET-UG, 2020.
2. Domicile free
NEET UG Counselling 2020 – Registration & Counselling Process
- Candidates are suggested that e-mail Address and Mobile Number offered within the Online
Application Form of NTA is used for registration on the MCC portal for Counselling.
- All the data/ communication can be despatched by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW via e mail
on the registered e-mail handle or SMS on registered Mobile Number solely.
- Any criticism with regard to the change of registered cellular quantity or e mail handle shall not be entertained by the MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Candidates are suggested to make use of a Laptop or Computer in the course of the Registration and Choice-Filling course of to keep away from any technical issues.
a) Main counseling Registration which can embrace fee of Non-Refundable Registration payment and Refundable Security Deposit (to be refunded solely within the account from which fee has been made).
c) Process of Seat Allotment Round-1
d) Publication of results of Round-1 on MCC web site
e) Reporting on the Allotted Medical/ Dental College towards 1 Round.
Candidates who registered for Round-1 and didn’t get any seat allotted will not be required to register once more
a) Fresh New Registration for Round-2 for these candidates who
• Have not registered in Round-1 (with full fee of charges).
• Should have Resigned/ Not reported in Round-1 needn’t register once more.
• Fresh Choice filling Round-2.
b) Publication of results of Round-2 on the MCC web site.
c) Reporting on the Allotted Medical/ Dental College towards Round 2 END of 15 % All India Counselling and reverting of Non-Joined, Not allotted seats to State quota/ Institutional Quota of Central University/ Central Institute.
Mop Up Round (Only for Deemed/ Central Universities, ESIC, AIIMS & JIPMER)
Fresh Registration with fee of registration payment for Mop Up Round for the next
- Those who registered in Round-1 & exited availing Free Exit
- Who registered in Round-2 & exited with Forfeiture of charges can register once more with
fee of charges. However, candidates who’ve already joined and brought admission in Round-2 of AQI/ Deemed/ Central Universities/ AIIMS/ JIPMER is not going to be eligible to
take part in Mop-Up Round. (Those who registered however weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1 & Round-2 needn’t register once more).
- Fresh alternative filling of Mop-Up Round.
- Publication of results of Mop-Up Round on the MCC web site.
- Reporting on the Allotted Medical/ Dental College after Mop-Up Round List of Registered Candidates ten occasions the variety of Stray vacancies to be despatched to Deemed / Central Universities/ AIIMS/ JIPMER to be exhausted strictly so as of benefit.
- FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND: To be carried out by Deemed/ Central Universities/ AIIMS/ JIPMER (There can be no Fresh Registration of Candidates in Final Stray Vacancy Round).
NEET UG Counselling 2020 – Important Links
NEET UG Counselling 2020 Scheme: Click Here (Available Now)