– The open counseling schedule has launched for UG/PG Admission 2020. Scroll right down to test
– The second provisional allotment record is obtainable for CU Haryana Admission 2020. Scroll right down to test.
– The UG/PG Merit List has been launched. Scroll right down to test.
– The registration portal is open for CU Haryana Counselling 2020. Click here to get the hyperlink.
Central University of Haryana Admission 2020 through CUCET 2020
Students can take CUCET 2020 examination to hunt admission to completely different programs provided by the ten collaborating universities. Central Universities of Punjab, Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Rajasthan, South Bihar, Tamil Nadu, and Bangalore School of Economics will take part in CUCET 2020 examination.
Schedule for Central University of Haryana Admission 2020
|Online registration for CUCET begins||16 Mar 2020|
|Closing of on-line registration|
|Form Correction Facility||07 – 09 Jun 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card|
(UI & PG Programes)
|Declaration of Result|
|Counselling||18 Oct 2020|
UG/PG Counselling Schedule:
|Start of Online Registration for Admission in CUH||18 Oct 2020|
|Last date for Online Registration, selection filling and
locking of selections
|22 Oct 2020|
|Display of Merit List on University Website||24 Oct 2020|
|Display of Category-Wise allotment record and supply of admission||26 Oct 2020|
|Online fee of Fees for first spherical||26-28 Oct 2020|
|Display of Vacant Seats, if any||29 Oct 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||02 Nov 2020|
|Display of Category-Wise allotment record and supply of admission||30 Oct 2020|
|Online fee of Fees for second spherical||30 Oct – 02 Nov 2020|
|Display of Vacant Seats, if any||03 Nov 2020|
|Display of Category-Wise allotment record and supply of admission||04 Nov 2020|
|Online fee of Fees for third spherical||04-06 Nov 2020|
|Display of vacant seats||09 Nov 2020|
Open Counselling Schedule for UG/PG
|Display of division-smart hyperlink for on-line
reporting on the University web site
|24 Nov 2020||30 Nov 2020|
|Date of Counselling||25 Nov 2020||01 Dec 2020|
|Online/Offline Reporting of the
|25 Nov 2020||01 Dec 2020|
|Display of Category-Wise allotment record
and supply of admission
|25 Nov 2020||01 Dec 2020|
|Online fee of Fees||26-27 Nov 2020||02-03 Dec 2020|
|Display of ready record||28 Nov 2020||04 Dec 2020|
- Click here to obtain the open counselling schedule for UG/PG Programme.
- Click here to obtain the counselling schedule for UG/PG Programme.
Central University of Haryana Admission 2020 Merit List
Candidate can test the Merit List of numerous Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs from beneath.
- Click here to obtain the Second Provisional Allotment List- Admission 2020-2021.
- Click here to obtain the First Provisional Allotment List- Admission 2020-2021.
- Click here to obtain Central University of Haryana Admission 2020 Merit List of UG/ PG programme.
CUCET 2020 Notice for Counselling Instructions
Click here to test the Notice
CUCET 2020 Notice for Application Extension
Due to the prevailing state of affairs of COVID-19, final date to fill the applying kind has been prolonged and examination date has been postponed till additional announcement. Candidate can test the Notice from beneath.
Central University of Haryana Admission 2020 List of Programmes
CU Haryana provides admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and analysis programs for the educational session 2020-21. Candidates can test the entire record of programmes beneath.
Central University of Haryana Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for admission within the college, it’s essential to look for CUCET. The eligibility standards as prescribed for CUCET 2020 is relevant right here as properly.
- Students making use of for the examination will need to have handed at school twelfth examination from a acknowledged college to take admission within the Bachelor?s diploma course.
- For those that shall apply for the Master Degree programme should possess a Bachelor?s diploma from a acknowledged University.
- The candidates will need to have a Master?s diploma from a acknowledged college or Institute to use for to take admission in analysis programmes.
Click here to test the detailed eligibility standards for all of the programs.
Central University of Haryana Admission 2020 Reservation
The reservation standards is relevant as per the norms of the federal government. Candidates can test the identical beneath.
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes
Reservation of seats in admissions to numerous programmes of research shall be within the following method:
Scheduled Caste: =15% of whole consumption in every programme
Scheduled Tribe: =7 ? % of whole consumption in every programme
Other Backward Classes: =27% of whole consumption in every programme
The seats reserved for the SC/ST shall be stuffed by the SC/ST candidates solely. However, within the case of non-availability of the eligible candidates the reserved seats could also be interchanged between the SC & ST. If nonetheless any seat stays unfilled resulting from non-availability of eligible candidates of both Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or each, could also be thrown open to the overall class in that yr supplied this has been notified to the National Commission for Scheduled Castes/Tribes; University Grants Commission and the Ministry of Human Resource Development and concurrence has been obtained, failing which the seat shall be left vacant
The seats reserved for the OBCs shall be stuffed with the OBC candidates solely. Only if OBC candidates possessing the minimal eligibility marks aren’t accessible within the OBC class then the vacant OBC seats shall be transformed into General Category seats in accordance with the admission schedule notified by the University.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) = 3% of whole consumption in every programme shall be reserved for the PWD. The reserved seats shall be stuffed by the eligible PWD candidates so as of their advantage.
- Children/Widows of the eligible Armed Forces Personnel (CW Category) =5% of the seats in every programme shall be reserved for these candidates
- Economically Weaker Sections EWS = 10% of the seats in every programme shall be reserved for these candidates.
Admission of candidates belonging to CW classes shall be made within the following order of priorities:
- Widows/Wards of Defence personnel killed in motion;
- Wards of serving personnel and ex-servicemen disabled in motion;
- Widows/Wards of Defence personnel who died in peace time with dying attributable to navy service;
- Wards of Defence personnel disabled in peace time with incapacity attributable to the navy service; and
- Wards of Ex-servicemen personnel/serving personnel together with personnel of police forces who’re in receipt of Gallantry Awards;
Category-V (Gallantry Awards) embrace: Param Vir Chakra, Maha Vir Chakra, Vir Chakra, Shaurya Chakra, Kirti Chakra, Ashok Chakra, Mention-inDespatches, Sena, Nau Sena, Vayusena Medal, Yudh Seva Medal (Gallantry).
Authorities Competent to problem instructional concession certificates beneath CW class:-
- Secretary, Kendriya, Sainik Board, Delhi
- Secretary, Rajya Zila Sainik Board
- Officer-in-Charge, Records Office
- Competent Authority of Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Home Affairs (for Police personnel in receipt of Gallantry Awards)
- Wards of Ex-servicemen.
- Wards of Serving Personnel.
Foreign Nationals –5% seats in every programme in every Department.
Sports/Extra Curricular Activities (ECA)
For undergraduate programs: Sports/ECA Persons=upto 5% of whole consumption in every undergraduate programme could also be provided to the candidates on the premise of Sports and ECA on the suggestions of a Committee consisting of the next:
- Dean of the involved School – Chairman
- Head of the involved Department
- One External Expert to be nominated by the Vice Chancellor
- Director, Physical Education
- Dean Students? Welfare (Convener)
For postgraduate programs: Sports= upto 5% of whole consumption in every postgraduate programmes could also be provided to the candidates on the premise of Sports on the suggestions of the Committee constituted beneath Clause (a) above. Two seats for the scholars of Jammu & Kashmir.
Important Instructions for Central University of Haryana Admission 2020
- Detailed details about CUCET-2020 is obtainable on CUCET web site cucetexam.in
- Candidates are required to use on-line through CUCET web site.
- Candidates who’re showing within the ultimate examination of the qualifying diploma/certificates are additionally eligible to use
- Details of the programme of research, Eligibility Criteria, Programme Structure, Faculty Profile and many others. can be found on the respective web site of Participating universities.
- CUCET-2020 offers amenities for making use of to admission to those universities by single examination course of with nominal examination charges.
Central University of Haryana Admission 2020 Counselling
After the CUCET examination has been performed efficiently and outcome for a similar has been declared, candidates need to take part within the counselling course of performed by the CU Haryana primarily based on advantage of the doorway check. The schedule and venue for counselling is notified by the college on its web site. After getting a seat through the counselling course of, candidates need to report back to the institute with all the unique paperwork and the admission payment.
Official Website: cuh.ac.in
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be a part of our Telegram channel.