Latest: Provisional List of candidates for RPSC SI 2016 is now obtainable. Get he direct hyperlink under.
RPSC SI Result 2018-2019
Candidates can examine their Rajasthan Police SI outcome on the official web site after the Competitive Examination. Physical Test and Interview. Direct hyperlink to examine the RPSC SI Result 2018 are additionally posted on this web page.
|Date of examination||07 Oct 2018|
|Date of Result||25 Aug 2019|
|Provisional Candidate List||08 Oct 2020|
RPSC SI Result 2018:
- Click here to obtain Provisional Candidate List for Sub Inspector Comb. Comp. Exam – 2016.
- Click here to examine Result (By Court Order) For Sub Inspector Comb. Comp. Exam 2016.
- Click here for Provisional Candidate List for Sub Inspector Comb. Comp. Exam – 2016 (187 candidates).
- Click here for Provisional Candidate List for Sub Inspector Comb. Comp. Exam – 2016.
- Click here to examine Result Preamble (After Interview) For Sub Inspector Comb. Comp. Exam 2016.
- Click here to examine the Result of RPSC SI 2018.
Candidates can get all the data associated to RPSC SI Result 2018 on this web page. So, candidates are suggested to keep up a correspondence with this web page to get the newest updates relating to Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Result.
Selection course of consisting of :
- Candidates who can be shortlisted after the applying course of should seem within the aggressive examination.
- Candidates who acquire 36% of marks in every paper and 40% within the mixture, shall be deemed to have handed the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who will qualify the aggressive examination will go for the second spherical, i.e, the Physical Test.
- In Physical Test, if the candidate fulfils all of the requirement of the bodily take a look at then the candidates can be shortlisted for the final spherical.
- Last spherical would be the interview spherical, all of the shortlisted candidates after the bodily take a look at will go for an interview.
The Commission shall not suggest candidates, who’ve secured lower than 36% marks in interview and 45% marks in mixture.Provided that the Commission could suggest girls candidates, candidates belonging to the OBC, SBC, SC, ST, who although failing to acquire the minimal marks, are declared by Board to be appropriate for appointment to the service with due regard to the upkeep of effectivity of administration, if the candidates safe 30% marks in interview and 40% marks within the aggregates.