– Assam CEE 2020 has launched the Educational Notice for NCC Sports quota counselling. Scroll right down to verify it.
– DTE, Assam has launched the 1st Round of Provisional Allotment. Click here to verify it.
– Assam CEE 2020 Public Notice for The candidates who intend to acquire their photocopy of OMR sheet has been launched. Click here to verify the Notice.
– Assam CEE 2020 result’s out – check here
Assam CEE 2020
No scorecard or rank playing cards are dispatched to the candidates. Check the necessary dates concerning Assam CEE 2020 from the desk given beneath.
|Assam CEE 2020||Important Dates|
|Last date to fill out the Application Form||20 Jun 2020|
|Release Date of Assam CEE 2020 Admit card||15 Sep 2020|
|Assam CEE 2020 Exam date||20 Sep 2020 (11.00 – 2.00 PM)|
|Availability of Provisional reply key||20 Sep 2020|
|Objections could be raised from||20 – 23 Sep 2020|
|Assam CEE 2020 Result Declaration||28 Sep 2020|
|1st counselling course of||05 – 10 Oct 2020|
|Release of 1st Round Provisional Allotment||13 Oct 2020|
Assam CEE 2020 Counselling Notice
Earlier Notice –
Assam CEE 2020 Result
ASTU pronounces the Assam CEE Result on its official web site. A rank card is issued to these candidates who’ve given the examination. Candidates can verify and obtain the rank card by logging in with roll quantity and date of delivery. On the idea of the outcome, the college prepares a benefit listing of all of the certified candidates after the outcome declaration. Candidates who’ve certified the examination is named for the counselling course of.
Assam CEE 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of outcome, candidates are referred to as for the counselling course of. Candidates who’ve been chosen, should report back to the ASTU alongside the said paperwork for the paperwork verification course of. Candidates have to hold the next paperwork to the centre throughout the counselling process:
- Caste Certificate
- Rank Card of Assam CEE 2020
- tenth class Admit card or Pass certificates for Age proof.
- tenth class Mark Sheet
- twelfth class Admit Card
- twelfth class Mark Sheet
- Academic Gap Certificate (if relevant)
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by D.C./ S.D.O. (Civil) of the respective district of the candidate.
Assam CEE 2020 Notice concerning Challenge(s) Provisional Answer Key
Click here to verify the above Notice.
Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card
The official authority has launched the Assam CEE 2020 admit card on the official web site of the college, astu.ac.in. Candidates are required to enter the main points like utility quantity and password to obtain the identical. It consists of essential particulars like title, take a look at centre handle, timings of examination and necessary directions. No Candidate is allowed to enter the take a look at centre premises and not using a legitimate id proof and black ballpoint pen and Assam CEE admit card.
Valid id proof that may be taken
- Voter id
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- twelfth class Admit Card / Registration card
Assam CEE 2020 – Revised Schedule Notice!
The examination of Assam CEE will now be held on September 20, 2020. The examination was earlier scheduled on August 2, 2020. The official discover on this regard is given beneath:
Click here to obtain Assam CEE 2020 Revised Schedule
Assam CEE 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can take a look at the Assam CEE 2020 Syllabus as per the most recent syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council from beneath :
|Physics Topics||Chemistry Topics||Mathematics Topics|
|Units and Measurement||Some Basic Concepts||Sets|
|Description of Motion in One Dimension||States of Matters||Arithmetic-Geometric Series|
|Description of Motion in Two or Three Dimension||Atomic Structure||Complex Number|
|Laws of Motion||Solutions||Lagrange’s Mean Value Theorems|
|Work, Energy and Power||Chemical energetic and Thermodynamics||Heights and Distances|
|Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia||Chemical Equilibrium||Arithmetic-Geometric and Harmonic Progression
Binomial theorems and its Applications
Integration utilizing trigonometric identities
|Gravitation||Redox Reactions and Electro-Chemistry||Binomial theorems and its Applications
Integration utilizing trigonometric identities
|Solids and Fluids||Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics||Family of Circles|
|Waves||Chemical Families – Periodic Properties||Conic Section|
|Heat and Thermodynamics||Chemistry of Non-Metals – I||Differential Calculus|
|Transference of Heat||Chemistry of Non-Metals – II||Differential Equation Combination|
|Electrostatics||Heavy Metals||Conic Section|
|Current Electricity||Chemistry of Representative Elements||Differential Calculus|
|Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents||Chemistry of Representative Elements||Differential Equation, Quadratic equation|
|Magnetic Effects of Currents||Alkali Metals, Alkaline Earth Metals, Boron Family||Binomial and Poisson distribution|
|Magnetostatics||Carbon Family, Nitrogen Family, Oxygen Family, Halogen Family, Noble Gases and Hydrogen||Calculation of imply median and mode of grouped and ungrouped information|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents||Nuclear Chemistry||Integral as restrict of a sum|
|Ray Optics/Wave Optics||Some Basic Principles||Law of movement projectile|
|Electromagnetic Waves,Electron and Photons||Classification of Organic Compounds||Fundamental Integeral, Sphere|
Assam CEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Assam Combined Entrance Exam is performed within the offline mode. Other necessary particulars concerning Assam CEE 2020 is given beneath.
- Duration: The examination is performed at some point of 3 hours
- Language of examination: The query paper is on the market in English and Assamese language
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions are requested within the examination
- No. of sections: There are 3 sections within the take a look at
- Total no. of questions: There are 120 questions within the examination
- Marking scheme: 04 marks for the proper solutions. For the wrong solutions, 01 marks shall be deducted
Distribution of questions
|Sections of Question Paper
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Assam CEE 2020 Preparation Tips
Check the preparation suggestions for Assam CEE 2020 given beneath.
- Brush Up your Formulas: Learn all a very powerful formulation and write down the formulation in separate pocket book, so to simply begin fixing the query with out a lot problem.
- Increase your Speed: As the examination shall be performed in Offline Mode, so candidate should take much less time on fixing the questions, so that may get sufficient time to fill and verify the OMR Sheet once more.
- Practice Previous Year’s Question Papers: Solve earlier yr’s query paper so to get use to the query and it’ll additionally assist in growing your pace.
- Divide the Weak and Strong Topics: Go by means of the syllabus as soon as extra and divide your sturdy and weak matters. Give extra time to your weak matters however don’t miss out to review your sturdy matters too. They ought to be revised every day.
- Give Mock Tests: Attempt as many Mock Test as you possibly can, to verify the extent of the questions and to extend your pace
Assam CEE 2020 Test Centers
Candidates can take a look at the Test centres for Assam CEE 2020 from beneath.
Assam CEE 2020 Answer Key
Assam Science and Technology University releases the provisional reply key for Assam CEE at astu.ac.in. Candidates and obtain Assam CEE reply key after 6.00 PM on the day of examination. If there are any errors within the reply key, then, the candidates can submit the challenges by means of the net hyperlink obtainable on the web site.
Candidates can problem Assam CEE answer key by paying Rs 500 per query. After contemplating the errors, a last reply key’s revealed which is then used compile the outcomes.
Assam Science and Technical University
Assam Science and Technical University was established on January 4, 2010 by the Assam Government. It is located at Guwahati, Assam. It is a state college of Assam’s Government constituted by Assam Science and Technology University Act, 2009. The college supplied varied UG and PG programmes corresponding to B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA, B.Sc., M.Sc. It additionally provides PhD. programmes as effectively.
Assam CEE 2020 Application Form
Application type for Assam CEE 2020 could be stuffed on the official web site solely. It is suggested to candidates to fill the proper and apt particulars within the type as they won’t get an opportunity to edit the main points within the type after its submission. Check the application process for Assam CEE 2020 given beneath.
- Click on the hyperlink given above on this web page.
- Register by offering the main points like title, cellular quantity and e-mail id.
- Then, login by prviding your utility quantity and password and begin getting into the main points within the utility type.
- Enter the private particulars and handle particulars within the type.
- Then, add the paperwork as per the format and pay the applying charge.
- After the cost of utility, take the printout of the submitted utility type.
Application Fee: The candidates should submit Rs 750 by means of debit card / bank card / internet banking.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam CEE 2020
Before filling Assam CEE 2020 utility type, the candidates should verify the eligibility standards set by the examination conducting physique. Following is the eligibility standards given for Assam CEE 2020.
Nationality: The candidates have to be a citizen of India and have to be everlasting resident of Assam.
Age Limit: The candidates have to be 17 to twenty years as on 1st August 2020.
- The candidates should have handed 10+2 with none grace marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- The candidates should have handed 10+2 with minimal 50% marks taken collectively in PCM.
|Category||Minimum Marks required|
Assam CEE 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I fill the applying type of Assam CEE 2020 in offline mode?
No, eligible candidate can fill the applying in on-line mode. This could be stuffed by means of official web site solely.
For which programmes Assam CEE is performed?
Assam Combined Entrance Examination (Assam CEE) is performed for admission into B.Tech Programmes at varied universities/faculties within the state of Assam.
Is there’s any unfavourable marking for mistaken reply in Assam CEE 2020?
Answer. Yes, for every mistaken reply candidates should deduct (-1) from the overall rating and for every right, add (+4) 4 marks.
How many questions are there in Assam CEE 2020?
There are 120 questions in whole within the examination.
What kind of questions are requested in Assam CEE 2020?
There are multiple-choice questions within the examination.
From which topics the questions in Assam CEE 2020 are framed?
In the examination, the questions are framed from the topics like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Official Website: astu.ac.in
For extra data concerning the Assam CEE 2020, candidates can – Download Information Brochure.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.