Latest: Karnataka MSc Nursing 2020 Admit Card has been launched. Click here to obtain it.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 (PGET)
The Online registration is open now. Candidates should apply earlier than the final date. The course of to use for the applying type is Online solely. Check out the vital dates associated to Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 (PGET) under:
|Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 (PGET)||Important Dates|
|Release date of the notification||22 Oct 2020|
|Release date of the Application Form||23 Oct 2020|
|Last date for Online Registration||01 Nov 2020|
|Release date of the Admit Card||Released|
|Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 (PGET)||22 Nov 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||to be introduced|
Karnataka M.Sc Nusring 2020 Notice
Click here to verify Press Note
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020
The Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 (PGET) has been launched on the official web site. You can apply for the shape as per the eligibility standards talked about above. KEA is not going to settle for the Application type by way of any Offline mode. You can try the steps to use for the examination by way of Online mode under:
- Open the official web site from the hyperlink given on this web page.
- Then click on on the hyperlink for the M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 (PGET).
- Fill out the Application Form
- Submit the shape after checking all the small print rigorously.
- Now add your passport measurement photograph as per the required specs.
- Pay the Application Fee
The mode of cost can be Online. You can try the Application Fee class – clever talked about under:
|Category||Application Fee||Mode of Payment|
|General||Rs. 1500||Debit/ Credit Card (Master or Visa)|
|SC/ ST/ Category – I / PH||Rs. 800||Debit/ Credit Card (Master or Visa)|
Note: The Application price is non – refundable.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2020
You should try the Eligibility Criteria earlier than making use of for the Karnataka M.Sce Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 (PGET) under:
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc Nursing –
Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate ought to have handed B.Sc Nursing (Basic) or B.Sc. Hons. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing diploma or Post Certificate B.Sc Nursing with a minimal of 55% mixture marks from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka (RGUHS), or some other University situated in Karnataka state, accepted as equal by Rajiv Gandhi University of HealthSciences, Karnataka. The establishment ought to have been acknowledged by Indian Nursing Council. SC/ST candidates ought to have a minimal of fifty% mixture marks within the qualifying examination.
- Passed B.Sc. Nursing (Basic) or Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing diploma or Post Certificate B.Sc. Nursing of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka (RGUHS), or some other University accepted as equal by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- Minimum of 1 12 months of expertise after acquiring B.Sc. Nursing (Basic), or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in a Hospital or in Nursing academic Institution or Community Health setting (accomplished or finishing on or earlier than Date of Counselling.
- Candidate ought to have registered in State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- Shall be a registered nurse and registered midwife for admission to branches.
I. Medical Surgical Nursing
II. Community Health Nursing
III. Pediatric Nursing
IV. Obstetrics and Gynecology Nursing
V. Psychiatric Nursing
The Candidate shouldn’t have attained the age of 45 years on the final date mounted for submission of software to PG Degree Entrance Test.
Eligibility for Masters of Physiotherapy:
Candidates should be the citizen of India.
- Candidate who has handed or showing the examination/internship B.Sc. (PT) or BPT diploma from this University or some other University situated in Karnataka state acknowledged as equal by RGUHS with not lower than 50% of marks in mixture are eligible. And such candidates ought to produce all paperwork together with an internship on or earlier than the counseling date.
- Candidates who’ve accomplished or are finishing Internship on or earlier than date of counseling.
The Candidate shouldn’t have attained the age of 45 years on the final date mounted for submission of software to PG Degree Entrance Test
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates can try the Exam Pattern for M.Sc Nursing and Master of Physiotherapy under:
- Duration of the Exam: The period of the doorway examination is 90 minutes
- Mode of the Exam: Offline Mode
- Language of the Question Paper: English Only
- Type of Questions: Objective Type of Questions
- Total Number of Questions: 100 Questions
- Marking Scheme: Each query carries 1 mark and there’s no Negative Marking for fallacious solutions.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
KEA will problem the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket on the official web site as per the schedule. Candidates will have the ability to obtain their Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020 (PGET) by login with their Application Number and Date of Birth.
Details given on the Admit Card:
You should verify all the small print given on the Admit Card rigorously. The identical are talked about under:
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Complete Address of the check venue
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Name of the course
Note: In case of any lack of the Admit card/ Hall Ticket, you should instantly contact the Chief Superintendent of the examination centre one hour earlier than the examination begins.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2020
The board releases the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2020 (PGET) on the official web site after the examination. It comes within the type of a PDF file. Candidates can view/ obtain the Answer key.
Uses of the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2020 (PGET):
The reply key’s used for the next functions talked about under:
- To calculate the Raw scores as per the Marking Scheme
- To submit a problem in opposition to the Answer key in case of any discrepancy.
- It can be used as a useful resource after the examination is over by the candidates who wish to put together for the following examination session.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2020
The Result will probably be declared by KEA as per the schedule on the official web site. It releases within the type of a PDF File. Candidates can verify the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2020 (PGET) on-line. The result’s ready on the premise of the Marking Scheme. It mentions the record of all of the candidates (as per their Merit) who’ve qualifed the doorway examination.
What to do After the Result?
After the declaration of the Result, candidates can begin getting ready for the counselling course of. You should go to the official web site and this web page for extra updates concerning the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2020 (PGET).
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Merit List 2020
The board first releases the Provisional Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Merit List 2020 (PGET) on the official web site. It is ready on the premise of the marks obtained by the candidates within the entrance examination. Those candidates who qualifies the examination have to use for the web counselling as per the schedule.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Qualifying Cut Off 2020
Candidates must receive the minimal qualifying marks with a view to be eligible for the admission course of. The identical is talked about under class – clever:
- General Candidates: An mixture of fifty % marks
- SC/ ST and OBC Candidates: An mixture of 40 % marks,
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Selection Process 2020
To get chosen for the admission at M.Sc Nursing or MPT, candidates must go first qualify the doorway examination. Then the board releases the record of the certified candidates (Merit record). Candidates have to use for the counselling process and undergo the Document Verification course of. The candidates are then chosen on the premise of their Rank within the Merit record and availability of Seats within the schools.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020
KEA conducts the Counselling process on-line. Candidates have to use for counselling accordingly. All the knowledge concerning the Counselling spherical and different info releases on the official web site solely. The paperwork required for verification are talked about under: (it’s necessary to confirm the paperwork) –
- S.S.L.C. Marks Card (For age proof and father or mother’s title).
- Birth Certificate/Cumulative Record/some other certificates for proof of place of
- B.Sc (Nursing)/PC B.Sc (Nursing)/BPT Marks Card of all Phases/Years
- Degree Certificate issued by the University
- Attempt Certificate issued by the Principal of involved faculty
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship/Industrial Training Completion
Certificate or Certificate indicating the doubtless date of completion, issued by the
Principal of the College.
- Council/Board Registration Certificate. B.Sc (Nursing), PC B.Sc Nursing/ BPT.
- Professional Experience Certificate in case of Nursing
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Tahashildar of Karnataka or Study
Certificate from 1st to tenth Standard. Valid Income & Category Certificate obtained from the involved
Tahashildar of Karnataka, if reservation is claimed.
- Certificate below article 371-J for claiming HK area reservation issued by the
competent authority. Certificate below article 371-J for claiming HK area
reservation issued by the competent authority.
- As per G.O No.DPAR 20 SBC 82, dated twenty eighth December,1983 in case of Married ladies
class certificates within the title of candidate title together with Husband’s title.
- Any different required paperwork.
Karnataka Examination Authority
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is ruled by the council headed by the Minister of Higher Education (Govt. of Karnataka). The board conducts numerous entrance examinations for admission of the scholars to skilled programs – Medical, Dental and Engineering within the state of Karnataka. It additionally conducts numerous entrance checks for recruitment to personal and company organisations.
For extra info concerning Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, Download Information Brochure.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.