Latest: Kerala University has launched the third supplementary allotment. Check Here.
Kerala University UG Allotment 2020
The allotment of the candidates to the varied Programmes and Colleges can be on the idea of benefit strictly following the foundations and rules relating to the reservation. Check the entire schedule for Kerala University UG Online Allotment Process 2020 from the desk beneath.
|Trial Allotment||12 Aug 2020|
|Closure of Registration||9 Sep 2020|
|First Allotment Date||11 Sep 2020|
|Allotted candidates to remit
University admission charge
|17 Sep 2020 (5.00 PM)|
|Second Allotment||18 Sep 2020|
|Release of First Supplementary Allotment||16 Oct 2020|
Click here to verify the Kerela University UG third spherical allotment instruction.
Click Here to verify Kerala University 2nd Seat Allotment Result.
Click Here to verify Kerala University 1st Seat Allotment Result.
Click here to verify the Kerala University UG Last Index Marks of 1st Allotment.
Notice and Press Release
Click here to obtain the directions.
Second allotment discover and press launch:
First allotment discover
Kerala University UG First Allotment 2020
First Allotment: After the trial allotment and the interval earmarked for revising choices, the primary allotment checklist is printed on the web site http://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in on the scheduled date. The allotment checklist reveals the non-public particulars, the school, and the Programme to which the candidate is allotted to and the charge to be remitted. The candidate has to obtain the allotment memo which needs to be produced earlier than the Principal at the time of admission, from the web site after getting into particulars of the prescribed charge. The candidates who get allotment need to remit the University charge and guarantee their seat, and those that fail to remit the charge in time won’t be thought-about for additional allotment. The candidates should comply with the notification of the University with regard to the date of admission within the involved faculty.
Fee Structure on Allotment
On securing allotment/admission, the undermentioned University charge needs to be remitted by the candidates in on-line mode (e-cost) solely within the ‘Allotment’ web page of legitimate applicant’s homepage within the web site (http://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in). A printout of the unique cost receipt ought to be taken and the identical ought to be stored safely and to be submitted to the Principal at the time of admission. The candidate with out the unique cost receipt won’t be allowed to affix the school. The candidates ought to maintain the cost receipt after verification within the faculty. It can be required for additional allotments if any.
The candidates who get allotment need to remit the University charge as per the process talked about in clause 8.3 and guarantee their seat, and those that fail to remit the charge in time won’t be thought-about for additional allotment. The candidates should comply with the notification of the University with regard to the date of admission within the faculty involved.
Note: Candidates who handed the qualifying examination from Other Boards (Boards apart from Kerala HSE, Kerala VHSE, AISSCE/CBSE, ISCE) are exempted to pay the charge for Eligibility. Such college students ought to acquire Eligibility certificates from the University of Kerala earlier than registration and shall submit the identical to the school if he/she will get admission.
Note: The University Fee as soon as remitted won’t be refunded beneath any circumstances.
Downloading Allotment Memo
Downloading Allotment memo After remitting University charge for the prescribed Programme, candidates can Login to their homepage utilizing their software quantity and password for downloading the memo. Using the hyperlink ‘Allotment’ the applicant can view his/her allotment particulars. After furnishing the small print of University charge for prescribed Programme, the scholar can obtain allotment memo which needs to be produced earlier than the Principal at the time of admission.
Cancellation/Activation of choices after the primary allotment
Candidates who remit the charge as per the primary allotment inside the prescribed time restrict may have the ability to cancel/activate their increased choices earlier than the second allotment throughout a specified interval which can be notified.
After the primary allotment, the choices beneath the „allotted one‟ of the candidate will robotically be faraway from the choice checklist of the candidate. For instance, if a candidate had registered 20 choices in all, and if he/she is allotted his/her tenth choice, all choices from 11 to twenty can be robotically faraway from the choice checklist. Options from 1 to 9 will stay legitimate and can be thought-about for future allotments. He/she might cancel/activate any choices among the many remaining choices as per his/her need. But the candidate won’t be permitted to register any contemporary choices to the prevailing ones.
Existing choices registered by the candidate, accessible within the Home Page, will be cancelled one after the other by clicking the “ CANCEL ” button proven in opposition to every choice or all increased choices will be cancelled by clicking “ CANCEL ALL HIGHER OPTIONS ” button, if the candidate needs so. Option as soon as cancelled will be activated once more utilizing “ ACTIVATE ” button, inside a specified time interval.
If a candidate is glad with an allotment and doesn’t need to be thought-about once more for additional allotment(s), he/she should cancel all of the remaining increased choices. A candidate retaining all or any of his/her increased choices after an allotment is sure to just accept the brand new allotment, if any, failing which, he/she’s going to lose the prevailing allotment in addition to the brand new allotment; furthermore he/she won’t be thought-about for any additional allotments.
The facility for cancellation/activation of choices can be accessible throughout the notified interval solely.
Second/Further Allotment and Remittance of Fee
The second/additional allotment checklist can be printed on the date to be notified. A candidate who will get an allotment at any stage should remit the prescribed charge for the course allotted, by the strategy laid out in Clause 8.3 The candidates have to remit the charge because of the University solely as soon as throughout this strategy of allotment which might verify their seat in any of the universities as per their choice and eligibility.
Note: The date of reporting to the school involved for taking admission can be notified in the end.
Post Allotment Activities
Reporting at the College: Candidates who get allotment should report earlier than the Principal/Head of the College/Institution involved for admission on the dates notified, with the next paperwork:
- Print out of accomplished on-line software generated by the Candidate.
- Fee receipt (Original copy) in direction of Registration charge
- Allotment Memo (Latest)
- Original mark checklist of the qualifying examination
- Fee Receipt(Original Copy) in direction of particular charge affiliation, matriculation, recognition, eligibility charge
- Certificate to show date of delivery
- TC from the Institution final attended
- Course & Conduct Certificate
- Original Community Certificate/BPL Certificate
- Income certificates within the case of SEBC/ OEC candidates.
- Original certificates to show the declare for grace marks if any.
- Eligibility certificates from the University of Kerala in case of candidates who’ve handed qualifying examination apart from HSE/ VHSE carried out by Government of Kerala or the examination carried out by CBSE and CISCE.
- Any different related certificates for any declare made within the software.
Fees apart from the one already paid vide Clause 8.3, as relevant to the course /establishment, should be remitted by the candidate at the time of taking admission within the faculty.
Verification of Documents: The Principal/Head of the Institution shall be personally answerable for verification and satisfaction of the correctness of the information produced by the candidate at the time of in search of admission within the College/Institution. The candidates ought to fulfill the eligibility standards at the time of on-line registration and all related paperwork shall be submitted at the respective schools throughout the time of admission.
Cancellation of Higher Options after becoming a member of a university:
Candidates who be part of the school on the date specified can cancel their remaining choices absolutely or partially or change the precedence of their remaining choices earlier than the date specified as per the process laid out in Clause 8.5. A candidate, not inquisitive about any additional allotments, should cancel all his/her increased choices earlier than the desired date, failing which, the choices will stay reside and can be thought-about for additional allotments, if any.
- Failure to report for Admission: Candidates who don’t take admission on the prescribed date will lose their admission. They won’t be thought-about for any additional common allotments beneath any stream.
- Candidates have the liberty to vary their password, nonetheless, they need to pay attention to the password and software quantity rigorously for future login.
- Application of candidates who don’t register their private and tutorial knowledge on-line and who don’t give their choices on-line inside the time schedule won’t be thought-about for allotment. No alternative can be given to include any particulars after the final date of submission of software. Late or faulty software won’t be thought-about beneath any circumstances.
- Any sort of false data will result in cancellation of admission.
- Any boards, the place the grades are awarded as a substitute of marks, the candidates ought to enter the corresponding marks, whereas getting into the educational knowledge.
- No rounding of marks / share to the closest complete quantity can be permitted.
- The University won’t entertain any request for change of the dates of Online Centralized Allotment.
- Any different merchandise not particularly coated on this prospectus can be determined by the University and that call shall be last.
- Preventive measure in opposition to ragging: If an applicant for admission is discovered to have indulged in ragging prior to now or whether it is observed later that he/she had indulged in ragging, admission shall be refused or he/she shall be expelled from the tutorial establishment.
Kerala University UG Trial Allotment Result 2020
Kerala University conducts the trial allotment to present an thought concerning the possibilities of getting allotment to a Programme and faculty, based mostly on the choices registered and the rank of the candidate. Remember that e trial allotment doesn’t assure the candidate, a seat in a College or a Programme.
How to Check UG Trial Allotment Result 2020?
Candidates can verify their Kerala University UG Trial Allotment Result by merely following the directions as given beneath:
Step 1: Click on the direct hyperlink which goes to be offered on this web page for checking the trial allotment consequence.
Step 2: Next, the candidates want to pick the course from the drop-down menu and click on on “Get Last Index Marks” button.
Step 3: On choosing thr course and submititng, thr final index rating for Trial Allotment can be accessible as proven within the picture beneath.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.