Latest: Kerala University has launched the 3rd supplementary allotment. Check Here.
Kerala University UG Admission 2020
The college conducts a trial allotment for the scholars to get acquainted with the allotment course of. Check vital dates concerning Kerala University UG admission 2020 given beneath.
|Date of graduation of registration||21 Jul 2020|
|Trial Allotment||12 Aug 2020|
|Closure of Registration||
9 Sep 2020 (till 5 PM)
|Allotted candidates to remit
University admission price
|Release of First Supplementary Allotment||16 Oct 2020|
Kerala University UG Admission 2020 Allotment Instructions
Click here to obtain the directions.
Online Centralized Allotment Process for Kerala University UG Admission 2020
The registered candidates are allotted seats via a centralised process. The allotment is made 2 instances. If seats stay vacant then the third spherical of allotment is completed. Before the primary and second rounds of allotment, a trial allotment is completed.
Trial Allotment: A trial allotment will probably be performed to provide an thought concerning the possibilities of getting an allotment to a Programme and faculty, primarily based on the choices registered and the rank of the candidate. The trial allotment doesn’t assure the candidate, a seat in a school, or a Programme.
First Allotment: After the trial allotment and the interval earmarked for revising choices, the primary allotment listing will probably be printed within the web site admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in on the date notified. The allotment listing will present the private particulars, the faculty, and the Programme to which the candidate is allotted to and the price to be remitted. The candidate has to obtain the allotment memo which needs to be produced earlier than the Principal on the time of admission, from the web site after getting into particulars of the prescribed price. The candidates who get allotment need to remit the University price and guarantee their seat, and those that fail to remit the price in time won’t be thought of for additional allotment. The candidates should comply with the notification of the University with regard to the date of admission within the involved faculty.
Second Allotment: The candidates are allotted the remaining seats within the second allotment spherical. The candidate has to obtain the allotment memo which needs to be produced earlier than the Principal on the time of admission, from the web site after getting into particulars of the prescribed price. This should be completed throughout the deadline. After the second allotment, if required third allotment will probably be completed.
Kerala University UG Admission 2020 Application Form
Interested and Eligible candidates want to use on-line from the official web site of Kerala University, admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in as per the schedule. Before filling up the appliance Form candidate should guarantee their eligibility standards very fastidiously. The direct hyperlink to use on-line can be offered above within the fast hyperlinks part.
The Registration Fee will probably be as follows
- For General/SEBC candidates: Rs 500
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs 250
Candidates ought to pay the registration price by utilizing the net fee facility after clicking on the “Pay Online” button. After finishing the fee, the candidate ought to proceed the registration course of.
Note: The on-line fee receipt ought to be stored safely as the identical is to be submitted to the faculty on the time of admission.
Kerala University UG Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Fee construction for the candidates is as follows:
- The University Fee as soon as remitted won’t be refunded below any circumstances.
- Application kinds for Matriculation and Recognition are to be collected from the candidates and submitted to the University together with the net transaction slip of University Fee.
- Candidates SHALL NOT remit the price in every other kind like Demand Draft, Cheque, and many others.
- Those candidates who don’t remit the price on or earlier than the date specified and within the specified methodology vide Clause 8.3 will lose their present allotment in addition to the eligibility for additional allotments.
Kerala University UG Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Notwithstanding something contained within the Statutes, the number of college students in Government schools shall be ruled by the principles prescribed by the Government once in a while with the concurrence of the University in respect of such admissions.
- A move in Higher Secondary Examination/Vocational Higher Secondary Examination of the Government of Kerala or an Examination accepted by the Academic Council as equal thereto”.
For topics which aren’t being supplied on the qualifying Examination degree, the marks of associated topic or topics, a data of which is crucial for the examine of the topic proposed to be chosen for the First Degree Programme, shall be added to the overall marks for the aim of rating.
A. First Degree Programmes below the Faculty of Science
B. First Degree Programme below the Faculty of Social Sciences
C. First Degree Programme below the Faculty of Arts
D. First Degree Programmes below the Faculty of Oriental Studies
The candidates who’ve handed the VHS E Examination are additionally eligible for making use of for the Programmes coming below the Faculty of Oriental Studies. (U.O. No.Ac.AII/1/16984/2011, dated 02.01.2012.)
E. First Degree Programmes below the Faculty of Commerce
F. First Degree Programme below school of Fine Arts
G. Career-related First Degree Programme below school of Fine Arts
H. Career-related First Degree packages
B Voc Degree Programme
Note: Relaxation of marks within the qualifying examination as per guidelines (for SC/ST-move minimal, S EBC- 2% & PWD – 5% leisure within the qualifying examination from the prescribed minimal for admission.)
- Failure to report for Admission: Candidates who don’t take admission on the prescribed date will lose their admission. They won’t be thought of for any additional common allotments below any stream.
- Candidates have the liberty to alter their password; nonetheless, they need to be aware of the password and software quantity fastidiously for future login.
- Application of candidates who don’t register their private and educational knowledge on-line and who don’t give their choices on-line throughout the time schedule won’t be thought of for allotment. No alternative will probably be given to include any particulars after the final date of submission of software. Late or faulty software won’t be thought of below any circumstances.
- Any form of false info will result in cancellation of admission.
- Any boards, the place the grades are awarded as an alternative of marks, the candidates ought to enter the corresponding marks, whereas getting into the tutorial knowledge.
- No rounding of marks / share to the closest complete quantity will probably be permitted.
- The University won’t entertain any request for change of the dates of Online Centralized Allotment.
- Any different merchandise not particularly lined on this prospectus will probably be determined by the University and that call shall be closing.
- Preventive measure in opposition to ragging: If an applicant for admission is discovered to have indulged in ragging previously or whether it is observed later that he/she had indulged in ragging, admission shall be refused or he/she shall be expelled from the tutorial establishment.
Official Website: admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.