– Directorate of Medical Education & Research has launched revised List of Successfully registered Candidates. Click here to verify it.
– State CET CELL Mumbai has launched the discover relating to Corrected NEET UG College Instruction. Click here to verify it.
– The Commissioner, State CET CELL, Mumbai has launched the advantage listing. Scroll all the way down to verify it.
– Online Preference (Choices) Filling Process for the MBBS / BDS course began. Click here to login it.
– Application kind has been out there for Maharashtra MBBS/BDS. Scroll all the way down to Apply.
Maharashtra MBBS Admission Through NEET 2020
The Admission Committee shall publish an All India advantage listing in addition to the State-wise advantage listing of the eligible candidates on the premise of the marks obtained in NEET 2020. There shall be frequent counselling for admission to MBBS course in all Medical Education Institutions on the premise of advantage listing of NEET. From the beneath desk you possibly can verify the schedule of Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2020.
Schedule for Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2020-
|Declaration of NEET 2020 Result||16 Oct 2020|
|Publication of Seat Matrix||5 Nov 2020|
|Online Registration / Application kind||05 to 12 Nov 2020|
|Payment of registration charges by the web cost gateway||05 to 12 Nov 2020|
|Online Preference (Choices) Filling Process||06 to 13 Nov 2020|
|Publication of Provisional State Merit listing||13 Nov 2020 by 08:00 AM|
|Declaration of Selection List of 1st Round||15 Nov 2020 after 05:00 PM|
|Last date of Joining to the chosen College throughout 1st Round||20 Nov 2020 upto 05:00 PM|
|Commencement of Academic Session||to be introduced|
Maharashtra MBBS 2020 Merit List
The Commissioner, State CET CELL, Mumbai has revealed the Provisional State Merit List for seats below State quota in Government / Corporation, and all of the quota seats in Private/ Minority faculties on the web site of State CET CELL. The Provisional State Merit List is ready on the premise of data submitted by the candidate within the on-line software kind. An All India advantage listing in addition to the State-wise advantage listing of the eligible candidates shall even be ready on the premise of the marks obtained in NEET 2020.
Check Provisional Merit List: Click here to verify the Provisional Merit List for MBBS/BDS.
Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2020 Notice
Click here to obtain the Notice.
The candidates making use of for Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2020 should make sure that they fulfil the eligibility circumstances as laid down by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Government of Maharashtra. The eligibility standards are given beneath:
|1||Nationality||The candidates have to be an Indian citizen.|
|NRI candidate is eligible for institutional quota seat solely, NRI Candidate is not going to be eligible for different seats.|
|Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Candidate shall be eligible for Government / Corporation / Government Aided / Private unaided school for the educational 12 months 2020-21 solely. Provided such candidate has handed tenth& twelfth from the State of Maharashtra and must be a domicile of Maharashtra or staying in a state of Maharashtra for a minimal interval of 10 years.|
|2||Domicile||Must be a domicile of Maharashtra|
|3||Age standards||Should have accomplished 17 years of age|
|4||Medical health||Should be medically match and shall be required to submit a certificates of medical health on the time of Document Verification|
|5||Educational Qualification||Must have handed the SSC (Class tenth) and HSC (Class twelfth) or equal examination from an Institution located within the state of Maharashtra|
|6||Subjects||The candidate should have handed the qualifying examination i.e. Class twelfth with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) on the time of admission|
|7||Qualifying Marks||The candidates belonging to General Category ought to have obtained not lower than 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken collectively on the HSC (or equal) Examination|
|A candidate belonging to the constitutional reservation with Person with incapacity declare should have obtained not lower than 40% (i.e. 120 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken collectively on the HSC (or equal) Examination. An individual with incapacity candidate in General class should safe not lower than 45% marks (i.e. 135 out of 300) in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken collectively on the HSC (or equal) Examination or determined by respective central council.|
|8||NEET 2020 Cut Off Percentile||A candidate belonging to open class should safe not lower than 50 percentile marks in NEET 2020|
|A candidate belonging to the constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with Person with incapacity declare should safe not lower than 40 percentile whereas Person with incapacity candidate in General class should safe not lower than 45 percentile marks in NEET 2020.|
Maharashtra MBBS 2020 Registration
Application kind for Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2020 has been launched on the official web site and direct hyperlink to fill the identical is offered beneath. Candidates are suggested to make sure the eligibility standards earlier than making use of for the admission. Candidates are solely accountable for on-line cost of charges earlier than the final date, failing which on-line software shall be rejected.
Apply Online: Click here to register for the Maharashtra MBBS 2020.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay the applying payment of Rs. 1000/-. Candidates should word that the applying payment isn’t refundable.
The candidates can apply on-line for Maharashtra MBBS admission at official web site.
- In the web software, candidates should fill within the particulars similar to Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, and different particulars as required.
- Candidate ought to word the password created by Him/Her and preserve in protected custody. It is important for additional login
- Applicant’s electronic mail id and cellular quantity shall be used for additional correspondence. It is the duty of the candidate to maintain them lively all through the method.
- After filling within the required particulars, earlier than last submission of the web software kind, make sure that the data offered is appropriate. If the candidate commits any mistake in filling the web Application Form, it can’t be corrected later. The Office will take no duty of any sort for such kinds. Hence candidate ought to submit the shape fastidiously.
- Candidate has to make the Payment by Online Payment Gateway solely. The Online Payment costs, if any, are to be borne by the Candidate.
Note: On completion of the above-talked about steps, the candidates can take print out of the finished software kind and preserve it with themselves for future reference. The candidates needn’t require to submit the arduous copy of the applying kind.
Maharashtra MBBS 2020 Counselling
Only these candidates shall be eligible to take part for the counselling whose identify seems within the advantage listing. The DMER shall conduct numerous rounds of counselling relying on the provision of seat. The full technique of Maharashtra MBBS Counselling has been defined beneath:
- Admission to MBBS for the educational 12 months 2020 shall be performed on-line by the use of filling of the “Preference Form” on mahacet.org. Only these candidates shall be allowed to fill Preferences (Choice) who appeared for doc verification and located to be eligible. Candidate can fill Minimum 1 desire and Maximum 300 preferences.
- Based on the preferences given, the seat shall be allotted on advantage and the allotment shall be displayed on the web site of State CET, mahacet.org.
- The candidates who shall be efficiently allotted a seat must report on the allotted school together with the related paperwork as per the schedule.
Certificates / Documents to deliver alongside on the day of Document Verification and Admission
Candidates must deliver the next paperwork in unique and their attested photocopies on the time of doc verification, in addition to on the time of admission:
- Admit Card and Marksheet of NEET 2020
- Nationality Certificate issued by the District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or a Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for difficulty of such certificates)/ legitimate Indian Passport / School Leaving Certificate of HSC/twelfth Std. . indicating the nationality of the candidate as‘Indian.
- Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/ Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Competent Authority for difficulty of such certificates.
- H.S.C. (or equal) examination marksheet
- SSC (or equal) passing certificates (for Date of Birth)
- Aadhar Card
- Medical health certificates
- Copy of Online crammed Application Form
- Caste Certificate / Caste Validity Certificate (CVC) / Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for VJ, NT1, NT-2, NT-3, SEBC & OBC together with SBC) in proof for Constitutional reservation declare
- D1/D2/D3: Ex-servicemen Certificate /precise service certificates
- D1/D2 : Domicile of Maharashtra Certificate of Defence individual
- D3: Transfer certificates
- Eligibility Certificate for EWS class issued by the Competent Authority
- MKB : Disputed space certificates, Mother tongue certificates, SSC/HSC from MKB space.
- HA: Parent Domicile certificates, SSC/HSC of the candidate from the hilly space
- For Person with incapacity (PWD) Candidates – Medical Fitness Certificate of Authorized Medical Board.
- For Minority Candidates
- For Orphan – respective certificates from the suitable authority.
Maharashtra MBBS 2020 Selection Process
The choice of candidates for admission to MBBS in numerous faculties within the State will on the premise of the preferences given by the candidate on the time of selection filling. Later, on the premise of NEET 2020 advantage within the State of Maharashtra, and preferences exercised by the candidates, the seats shall be allotted to the candidates. The last choice relies on the ultimate counselling spherical. Only these candidates whose identify have been included within the advantage listing, be capable of participate in counselling course of. Candidates who’ve certified the NEET 2020 Exam solely get the possibility to take admission in Maharashtra MBBS Colleges for session 2020.
Maharashtra MBBS 2020 Reservation
The candidates acknowledged by the State of Maharashtra as belonging to the next Backward Classes, shall alone be eligible to say admissions as towards the seats reserved for such backward class classes. The constitutional reservation at Government/ Corporation Institutes and Private unaided Institutes is as talked about beneath.
Seat Matrix Details for Maharashtra MBBS Admission
Candidates can verify the provisional seat matrix particulars for Maharashtra MBBS Admission from the beneath direct hyperlink.
- Click here to verify the seat matrix and listing of faculty.
Cut Off for Maharashtra MBBS Admission
Cut off is principally the minimal marks required for the candidates to get the admission within the desired course. If you might be giving the examination and ready in your end result then the minimize off marks will make it easier to to know that whether or not you’ll qualify or not. Maharashtra minimize off is taken into account because the final rank of the candidate who’s granted admission to the medical and dental school for the actual session. You can verify the minimize off for session 2020 of Maharashtra MBBS Admission from right here. You can get the small print of the final All India Quota rank, state quota rank and different particulars
About Maharashtra CET
It is principally the Common Entrance Test performed by the Maharashtra Government for numerous programs within the faculties of Maharashtra. CET is the gateway to esteemed prime faculties like JBIMS, SIMSREE and PUMBA. Many personal faculties in Maharashtra additionally settle for CET scores for his or her PGDM packages. It is performed by the Directorate of Technical Education.The objective of it to make admission of scholars to the primary 12 months or first semester of full-time programs in medical, dental and engineering programs in skilled faculties the varied states of India. Basically it conducts the examination for admission in Engineering and Pharmacy.
Official Website: cetcell.mahacet.org
For extra particulars about Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2020, candidates can – Download Information Brochure.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be a part of our Telegram channel.