Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination
The Tripura Joint Entrance Examination is split into three Group, which has been described beneath.
- Engineering and know-how admission (Group A): Candidates who want to get admission in engineering and know-how should seem in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics papers of TJEE.
- Other programs admission (Group B): Candidates who want to get admission in Veterinary, Agricultural, Fisheries, Paramedical and others should seem in Physics, Chemistry, Biology papers of TJEE.
- Trying for all programs (Group C): Candidates who’re attempting for all programs should seem in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology papers of TJEE.
TBJEE Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility standards for showing in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination is as follows.
- Candidate ought to be a citizen of India.
- Domicile requirement: Candidate ought to be a everlasting resident of Tripura. Either applicant or his / her dad or mum should have been residing in Tripura repeatedly for not lower than ten years instantly previous to the date of creating an utility. Competent authority must subject Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) to candidate/father/mom which must be submitted.
- Qualifying examination: Candidate ought to cross/appeared/ attributable to seem within the 12 months of TJEE at Tripura HS examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equal with the topic he/she is showing in TJEE.
The following classes of candidates will get a reservation. Reservation (share) shall be as per present guidelines of Tripura state.
- Physically handicapped
- Wards of ex-servicemen
Before showing for the ultimate examination, the candidates should undergo the examination sample.
The TBJEE Last 12 months notification reveals that language of query papers has been in English with Bengali variations as effectively. Other than that, particulars of TBJEE examination sample are given in beneath:
Question Type – The query paper for every topic shall be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) kind.
Subjects of the Examination – There shall be for various topics similar to Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Each topic may have totally different query paper which shall be of 100 marks every.
Duration of the Examination – Each paper shall be of two hours.
Syllabus of the Examination – The questions of the examination shall be requested from the prescribed syllabi of TBJEE which shall be divided into 10 modules and every module will carry 10 marks.
Marking Scheme – Each query will carry 2 marks and there shall be no unfavourable marking.
Publication of Answer Key of TBJEE
After the examination, the Board will publish the reply keys for the candidates to test their solutions for the questions requested and might calculate their scores obtained within the examination. The reply key shall be uploaded on the web site www.tbjee.nic.in. The reply keys shall be revealed in two elements: one shall be Provisional Answer Key which will be challenged by the candidates and different would be the Final and Frozen Answer Key which shall be uploaded after taking due consideration of the suggestions of all involved and consultants/ opinions.
The certified candidates should maintain this in thoughts that the seats of various skilled programs shall be obtained from varied sponsoring departments. These seats shall be reserved by the Government of India and different central companies of the State of Tripura. The Seats shall be distributed to the eligible candidates via the method of counselling. Counselling periods shall be held as per the scheduled dates and the candidates should seem for the counselling on the allotted date and time. All the main points for the counselling shall be offered on the web site.
Old Secretariat Complex,
Finance Building [2nd Floor],
Official web site: tbjee.nic.in.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be a part of our Telegram channel.