Gauhati High Court LDA Recruitment 2021 is made activated by the Gauhati High Court. A complete of 80 LDA/ Copyist Jobs is obtainable by the Gauhati High Court for Hojai, Charaideo, South Salmara Districts. So, that the contenders must check with the Gauhati High Court Copyist Notification 2021 to know the small print. Even Jobschat.in shared the small print as per the Gauhati High Court LDA Recruitment Notification 2021 together with the Gauhati High Court LDA Online Application Form. The solely Graduation accomplished Candidates are eligible to use for Gauhati High Court Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2021. So, the Candidates instantly end the submission of the Gauhati High Court LDA Application. Then begin the preparation for the Written Test and Viva Voce as they’re the choice rounds. The chosen ones obtain the Salary of Rs. 14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- and Grade Pay Rs.6,200/-. The break up of Gauhati High Court LDA, Copyist Vacancy may be verified by the candidates beneath.
Gauhati High Court LDA Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name Of The High Court||Gauhati High Court, Assam|
|Name Of The Posts||LDA, Copyist Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||80 Posts|
|Job Location||Gauhati, Assam|
|Job Category||Government Jobs in Assam|
|Starting Date To Apply||03rd April 2021 (12.00 PM)|
|Ending Date of Application||seventeenth April 2021 (05.00 PM)|
|Final Date Of Fee Payment||twentieth April 2021 (Till Banking Hours)|
A Candidate should be a Graduate in any stream from a UGC acknowledged University and should have Computer working information. The candidate ought to have enough information of the Official Language of the State of Assam (Assamese).
- Graduation from a recognised college
Candidates, Age Must be throughout the Limits of 18 Years to 40 Years for the Unreserved as talked about beneath which is identical as that of Gauhati High Court Lower Division Assistant Notification 2021. Coming to the Age Relaxation, it’s of 03 Years for OBC, 05 Years for SC, ST and 10 Years for PWD Candidates.
- UnReserved: 18 to 40 Years
- Other Backward Caste/ MOBC: 18 to 43 Years
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe: 18 to 45 Years
- Persons with Disability: 18 to 50 Years
Gauhati High Court will recruit the candidates primarily based on the Written Test and Viva Voce. If the Candidates cleared each the rounds, they’re shortlisted for the Gauhati High Court Copyist Recruitment 2021.
The Gauhati High Court gives pay scale of Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- + Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- for chosen candidates.
- Gauhati High Court LDA, Typist Salary is Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- + Grade Pay Rs.6,200/-
Candidates whereas Submitting the Gauhati High Court Typist Application Form must pay the Non-Refundable Registration Fee of Rs.300/- for General, Other Backward Category and Rs.150/- for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe.
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs.300/-
- For SC, ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
- Lower Division Assistant: 60 Posts
- Copyist: 20 Posts
How To Apply For Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification 2021?
- First Interested candidate wants to go to the Official Site ghconline.gov.in.
- Then on the house web page Search the Recruitment and open it.
- Download “Advertisement dated 31/03/2021 for direct recruitment of LDA and Copyists within the district courts of Hojai, Charaideo and South Salmara“
- Check the small print by discovering it and prepared the paperwork to be uploaded whereas filling the Gauhati High Court LDA, Copyist Application.
- Fill in all of the Respective particulars which might be requested and Pay the Fee in Online Mode.
- Affix all of the required paperwork and verify as soon as earlier than submitting.
- After that take a print out of Gauhati High Court LDA, Copyist Application Form.
|Official Gauhati High Court LDA and Copyist Recruitment Notification 2021||Check Here|
|Online Gauhati High Court LDA & Copyist Application Form||Click Here To Apply (Active on 03.04.2021)|