Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2021 – Karnataka High Court declares the Civil Judge Result 2021 on-line at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Candidates can test the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2021 from this text as nicely. The outcome releases in PDF format. Initially, the conducting physique releases the prelims examination, mains examination and interview spherical. Thereafter, aspirants are recruited for the Civil Judge posts. Moreover, Karnataka excessive Court has introduced 94 vacancies for Civil Judge. Get full particulars on Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2021 on this article.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2021
The choice of candidates is completed based mostly on the marks secured within the aggressive written examination and interview. Note down the essential dates associated to Karnataka High Court Civil Judge outcome 2021 from the desk under:
|Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2021 Prelims Exam Date||To be introduced|
|Declaration of outcome||To be introduced|
|Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Main examination||To be introduced|
Check outcome right here: Candidates can test Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2021 from karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2021 Result Date
Last 12 months, the prelims examination was performed on September 27, 2020 for which the outcome was out on October 16, 2020. That is nineteen days after the examination is over. So this 12 months as nicely, candidates can count on the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result at the least 19 days after the examination.
How to Check Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2021?
The outcome for the Civil Judge recruitment releases on-line a number of days after the examination. To test the outcome, candidates can both consult with the direct hyperlink out there above or comply with the steps given under.
1st step: Go to the official web site of the Karnataka High Court, karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
2nd step: Aspirants will get the hyperlink to test the outcome underneath the ‘notification’ part.
third step: Now, faucet on the ‘Select listing of Civil Judges’ hyperlink.
4th step: Hereafter, the outcome for Civil Judge Recruitment seems on the display. Candidates can test their respective roll numbers and names within the Civil Judge outcome PDF.
Details Present on Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result PDF
Following particulars can be found on the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result PDF
- Name of the candidate
- Register quantity
- Category / Quota claimed
- Selected class
Qualifying Marks for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2021
To qualify for additional rounds, it’s all the time essential to safe the minimal qualifying marks. Karnataka High Court has already laid down the minimal qualifying mark for the Civil Judge. Candidates can consult with the desk under to know the qualifying marks.
Qualifying marks for Preliminary Examination
|General class||60 marks|
Qualifying marks for Main Examination
|General class||50 marks|
Qualifying marks for Viva Voce
|General class||50 marks|
Selection Procedure for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2021
Aspirants might be shortlisted for the Civil Judge posts provided that they clear and carry out nicely in every stage of the choice process. It contains 04 phases that are as follows –
- The preliminary examination serves because the screening take a look at. Candidates are chosen for the principle examination based mostly on the marks secured in pre-examination.
- The questions on this examination are aked in an goal format.
- The pre-examination paper consists of 100 marks.
- The marks secured on this spherical is used for the calculation of the outcome.
- Main examination is performed for 400 marks having 100 arks every part.
- Note that the principle examination is performed as a written examination.
- Marks secured in interview spherical is used for the calculation of the outcome.
- The interview is performed for 100 marks.
- This spherical is performed to check the candidate’s common data, grasp of rules of legislation and suitability for the appointment.
- The pc talent take a look at is performed for 25 marks.
- This spherical is performed to check the suitability and pc data of the candidate.
Documents to Carry for Civil Judge DV Round
Candidates who qualify for the interview even have to hold sure paperwork with them for the DV session. Following is the listing of paperwork to hold to the DV spherical.
- Hard copy of the web purposes
- Enrollment certificates
- Identity card issued by Bar Council/Aadhar card / Driving Licence / Pan Card.
- Practising certificates issued by a Presiding officer of the courtroom the place the candidate is practising.
- twelfth certificates or equal
- Degree and Law diploma marks card and convocation certificates
- Caste certificates
- Certificate for claiming reservation
- Rural and Kannada medium certificates from class 1 to class 10.
- Certificate of launch from navy service (for Ex-servicemen)
- Character certificates
About Karnataka High Court
Karnataka High Court or Karnataka Uccha Nyayalaya is the High Court of the state of Karnataka. The courtroom has its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka. Earlier, Karnataka High Court was referred to as the High Court of Mysore. The Karnataka High Court capabilities in entrance of the purple brick constructing referred to as Attara Kacheri.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result Archives
- Check outcome right here: Click here to test Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2020(prelims).
- Tap here to test Result of the Competitive Written Examination held on 15.02.2020 and 16.02.2020.
- Click here to test to Download the Statement of Marks of the Competitive Written Examination.
- Click here to test Intimation to the candidates who’re eligible for viva-voce.
Ans : Candidates can test the outcome from karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Ans : For this, candidates need to undergo 04 phases of choice process – pre-examination, most important examination, interview, and pc talent take a look at.
Ans : The probation interval for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge is of 02 years. Under this era, candidates need to serve 01 12 months underneath coaching.