IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2021 – Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Delhi has gives admission to M.Tech (CB), M.Tech (CSE) and M.Tech (ECE) programmes. Candidates with a qualifying GAT-B mark have to use on-line to IIIT-Delhi. Before making use of, candidates should test the IIIT-Delhi M.Tech. (CB) eligibility rigorously. Shortlisted candidates listing will probably be revealed on the IIIT-Delhi web site who’re eligible for M.Tech. (CB) and have a qualifying GAT-B mark. Candidates can get the main points concerning the IIIT Delhi M.Tech admission 2021 from right here or you’ll be able to check with the official web site, which is iiitd.ac.in. On this web page, the candidates can test the admission course of, eligibility standards, seat allotment process and different particulars.
Latest: M.Tech 2021 admissions will begin quickly, Keep visiting this web page for extra info.
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2021
An applicant should have a legitimate GATE rating to get entry to M.Tech Programme for this 12 months. Candidates can apply on-line for stated programs as per schedule from the official web site iiitd.ac.in. Eligible college students will get GATE scholarships.
Schedule for IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2021 is given beneath.
|Event||M.Tech CB||M.Tech CSE & ECE|
|Online Application Starts on||Start Soon||Start Soon|
|Last Date of on-line Application||to be introduced||to be introduced|
|Announcement of shortlisted candidates||to be introduced||to be introduced|
|Online Interview||to be introduced||to be introduced|
|Publication of Final Result||to be introduced||to be introduced|
Study at UPES Dehradun – the college with a objective. Admissions open for B.Tech, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Des, B.Pharm, LLB, MA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc, M.Des, LLM, and Integrated applications.
IIIT Delhi M.Tech 2021 Application Form
IIIT Delhi releases the applying type for M.Tech(CB) programme. Interested candidates can fill their utility for admission into M.Tech (CB) programme at IIIT Delhi from the official web site iiitd.ac.in on or earlier than the final date. Candidates are suggested should test or guarantee their eligibility and different situation rigorously earlier than making use of on-line utility. A candidate is eligible to use for one class solely i.e. GATE or Non-GATE. During the method of admission if a duplicacy is detected, then he/she will probably be thought-about within the class of GATE certified applicant solely.
Application Fee is Rs. 510/-
IIIT Delhi M.Tech 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- B.Tech/BE in CS/IT/Math-and-Computing or
- B.Tech/BE in some other self-discipline
- MSc. (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biophysics, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Sciences)
For Point 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 the candidates should have achieved the next both throughout their qualifying diploma or from a acknowledged establishment / on-line training portal:
- at the least one pc programming course, and
- at the least two Mathematics programs
- Both GATE and Non-GATE candidates with B.Tech./BE or MCA/MSc in CS/IT(& its allied areas) with 65% marks are eligible to use for admission.
- Both GATE and Non-GATE candidates with B.Tech/BE in ECE/EE (& its allied areas) or MSc in Electronics (for ECE) with 65% marks are eligible to use for admission.
IIIT-Delhi supplies rest to SC, ST, OBC, PwD and CW class candidates. Specifically, candidates underneath these classes should have 60% of their qualifying diploma. Applicants who don’t fulfill the above standards won’t be thought-about for admission.
Note:In the applying type, solely combination share shall be taken from the candidates. The candidates having grading scheme i.e. lead to CGPA, will probably be required to transform their CGPA to share in response to the conversion formulae prevailing of their respective college / institute. If any college/institute doesn’t present the conversion from CGPA to share, the conversion formulae in that case will probably be “multiplication of CGPA by 10” to derive the share.
In addition, the applicant has to add a certificates on the official letter head from college/institute indicating the conversion from the CGPA to share. However, the candidates who don’t add conversion certificates will probably be required to offer an endeavor that “My college / institute doesn’t present conversion certificates. At any level of time, whether it is discovered that the college/institute supplies conversion certificates, my admission/studentship shall be chargeable for cancellation”
IIIT Delhi M.Tech 2021 Admit Card
IIIT Delhi releases the admit card for M.Tech admissions 2021. Candidates can obtain the admit card from the official web site or from the hyperlink as per the schedule. The candidates have to hold the printed copy of the admit card on the day of the examination with out fail.
IIIT Delhi M.Tech 2021 Selection Process
IIT Delhi has up to date the M.Tech 2020 Admission Procedure. Check the up to date course of from beneath:
M.Tech CB/ CSE Non GATE
The choice for M.Tech admission includes of two phases:
- 1st Stage: First stage of screening is finished on the idea of GATE Score and qualifying diploma share. Candidates who’re chosen on this stage will proceed for 2nd stage.
- 2nd Stage: Candidates who’re chosen within the 1st stage are invited for an internet interview. Candidates will probably be intimated about interview through their e-mail ID. Merit listing is ready on the idea of an internet interview, GATE Score and Qualifying Degree Percentage.
CSE GATE: A advantage listing is ready on the idea of GATE Score and Qualifying diploma share. Candidates are supplied admission on the idea of their ranks.
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2021 Seat Allotment Process
The preferences of specialization submitted by the candidates on the time of utility will probably be processed and seats will probably be allotted within the order of advantage as defined beneath. The preferences stuffed by the candidates throughout utility will probably be processed after the announcement of the Merit listing Online Provisional Allotment will probably be proven within the candidate’s login account on IIIT- Delhi web site for the candidates who get an allotment on this spherical.
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2021 Merit List
After the interviews shall be performed (wherever relevant), IIIT Delhi releases the listing of candidates who’re chosen for admission. The advantage listing shall be ready based mostly on the choice standards for particular person programmes (GATE rating and/or interview and/or qualifying diploma marks). Candidates can test the advantage listing through a direct hyperlink.
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2021 Shortlisted Candidates
IIIT Delhi will probably be revealed the listing of candidates shortlisted for the IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2021. The similar might be checked by means of the direct hyperlink that will probably be offered. Candidates can test by means of the direct hyperlink will probably be offered right here.
IIIT Delhi M.Tech 2021 Fee Structure
The charge for your complete M.Tech program is Rs. 3.5 Lac.The fee schedule is as follows as per earlier 12 months particulars:
- Rs. 97,500/- [(Tuition fees of Rs. 87,500/- + Security money of Rs. 10000(refundable)] on the time of accepting supply of admission.}
- Rs. 87,500 (Tuition charges) firstly of Sem II of this system
- Rs. 87,500 (Tuition charges)firstly of Sem III of this system, and
- Rs. 87,500 (Tuition charges) firstly of Sem IV of this system
- Hostel charges will probably be charged semester-wise. Approx. hostel expenses per semester (4 months) is given beneath;
|Program||Security (refundable)||Mess expenses||Single Room||Double sharing Room||Triple sharing Room|
IIIT Delhi M.Tech 2021 Seat Matrix
The seat distribution is as per follows for M.Tech CSE & ECE:
IIIT Delhi M.Tech 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is M.Tech (CB) a specialisation underneath M.Tech (CSE)?
No, M.Tech, Computational Biology, also called M.Tech (CB) is a special program. M.Tech (CB) program integrates relevant data from biology, computation and arithmetic as effectively.
- What is the reservation coverage for M.Tech Admission in IIIT Delhi?
There will probably be 5% rest in share & rest of 0.5 CGPA for SC, ST, OBC, PwD, CW candidate in all levels. For minimal share and/or CGPA requirement for all diploma please refer the desk beneath:
Table1: Minimum Percentage and/or CGPA Requirement for MTech (CSE & ECE)
Category General SC/ST/OBC/Pwd/CW CGPA Percentage CGPA Percentage B.Tech/B.E/MCA/M.Sc 7.0 65% 6.0 60%
- Am I eligible with 64.99 % in B.Tech?
(Candidate Category – General) No, refer Table 1 for minimal share and/or CGPA requirement.
- Is there any seat reserved for SC, ST, OBC, PwD, CW?
No, solely the comfort in CGPA/Percentage will probably be offered. see Table 1.
- Are the candidates showing within the ultimate examination eligible to use?
Yes, they’re eligible with the identical eligibility standards. They are required to offer their final CGPA/combination share of marks.
- Do I have to publish the print out of utility after making use of on-line?
No, there is no such thing as a have to ship the print out of the applying or any paperwork to IIIT Delhi.
- What is the venue for written examination and interview?
Written examination and interview venue is IIIT-Delhi campus (address).
- Are we going to obtain any communication after screening?
There will probably be no postal communication. All the bulletins and notifications will probably be given on the web site. The shortlisted candidate could also be notified by means of e-mail/SMS. The candidates are suggested to go to the web site and test their e-mail commonly.
- Can we avail lodging within the campus for written examination and interview day?
Yes, restricted seats can be found and will probably be given on case to case foundation
- Please make clear, how the specialization will probably be allotted in M.Tech (CSE) and M.Tech (ECE)?
Specialization allotment will probably be achieved based mostly on the preferences stuffed by college students throughout utility and the advantage listing.
- Are we going to get an admit card for written take a look at?
The shortlisted candidates will probably be knowledgeable by means of mail/SMS to obtain their admit card from our web site.
- Which paperwork we should always carry for showing in written take a look at?
- Admit Card
- Application Form
- Can I apply for each GATE & Non-GATE?
No. A candidate will probably be eligible to use for just one class i.e. GATE or Non-GATE. If throughout the technique of admission any duplicacy is detected, he/she will probably be thought-about within the class of GATE certified applicant solely, or could also be even disqualified. Hence candidates are suggested to use solely underneath one of many catergoy i.e. GATE and Non-GATE.
- What is the syllabus of written take a look at?
The written take a look at will probably be just like GATE. For CSE, candidates ought to refer “CS” GATE paper syllabus and for ECE, candidates ought to refer “EC” GATE paper. You can test it here.
Official Website: iiitd.ac.in
For extra details about IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2021 – Previous Admission Notice
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.