Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2021 – Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (SRIHER), Tamil Nadu, provides admission into UG / PG / Management and PhD in Engineering / Medical allied programs. Candidates can apply for a similar on sriramachandra.edu.in. The on-line Application payment is Rs.1000. Candidates ought to In addition to the marks secured within the tenth and twelfth Grades in High School, Performance in a Personal Interview will kind the idea for admissions. The Interviews shall be carried out over the cellphone or in-person at SRIHER, Porur, Chennai – 600 116. Scroll under to take a look at the eligibility standards, utility kind, listing of programs, variety of seats, payment construction for Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2021.
Latest: Application kind is offered for Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2021. Scroll all the way down to Apply.
Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2021
The Interview shall be carried out over the cellphone or in-person at SRIHER, Porur, Chennai – 600 116. Candidates from all States and Union Territories of India are welcome to use. Candidates can both fill their utility on-line or they will name on the given quantity for scheduling an interview for B.tech / B.Sc / M.Sc, UG Paramedical and Ph.D programs. Shown under is the listing of the programs supplied.
|Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2021||Dates|
|Last date to use for UG Paramedical programs of Group A||to be introduced|
|Last date to use for UG Paramedical programs of Group B||to be introduced|
|Entrance Examination for Group A||to be introduced|
|Interview date for Group B||to be introduced|
Study at UPES Dehradun – the college with a function. Admissions open for B.Tech, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Des, B.Pharm, LLB, MA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc, M.Des, LLM, and Integrated packages.
Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2021 Application Form
The official authority has launched the SRU 2021 utility kind on the official web site i.e utility.sriher.com. Candidates can fill the appliance kind by coming into their electronic mail id and password. However, they need to first guarantee if they’re eligible for a similar. Shown under are the steps to take action.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application kind for Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2021 Application Form.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/ as utility payment prices.
How to use on-line?
- Go to the above-mentioned web site.
- Enter the coursewise hyperlink talked about on the homepage.
- Now, click on on the apply now hyperlink.
- Thereafter, enter particulars like electronic mail id and password.
List of programs supplied at SRU, Chennai
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Cybersecurity and Internet of Things, (Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics)
- B.Tech Computer Science and Medical Engineering
- B.Sc Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics)
- M.Sc (Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics)
- Ph.D Engineering/Engineering Systems
- MBA (Hospital & Health Management)
- DM / MS / Mch
UG Paramedical Courses: It is split into two class – Group A and Group B.
- Pharm.D. (Doctor of Pharmacy)
- Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (B.ASLP)
- B.Sc Nursing (Basic)
- B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational
- B.Sc (Hons) Biomedical Sciences
- B.Optom (Bachelor of Optometry)
- B.Sc (Hons) Renal and Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc (Hons) Respiratory Therapy
- B.Sc (Hons) Radiology and Imaging Science Technology
- B.Sc (Hons) Cardiac Technology
- B.Sc (Hons) Radiotherapy Technology
- B.Sc (Hons) Allied Health Sciences (A.H.S)
- M.Sc Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology (5-year Integrated)
- B.Sc Nursing ( Post Basic)
- B.Sc (Hons) Sports and Exercise Sciences
- B.Sc (Hons) Medical Microbiology and Applied Molecular Biology
- B.Sc (Trauma Care Management)
- B.Sc Clinical Nutrition
- B.Sc Bioinformatics
- B.Sc Health Informatics
- B.Sc Data Sciences
- B.Sc (Hons) Environmental Health Sciences
- B.Sc Applied Psychology
- B.Sc Clinical Research
- B.Sc (Hons) Medical Laboratory Technology
- BBA Hospital & Health Systems Management
Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should learn and perceive the Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2021 eligibility standards. It is as follows.
For MBA (Hospital & Health Management):
- Candidates have the UG Degree with minimal 50% mixture marks (45% for SC/ST) from any acknowledged University/ Institution.
- And have the great rating in MAT/ CMAT / XAT / CAT or every other nationwide degree acknowledged Management Admission Test.
- Candidates ought to have handed 10+2 degree Physics and Mathematics as obligatory topics together with Chemistry, Computer Science or Biology from a acknowledged Board
- Candidates ought to have scored a minimal of 60% of marks within the topics recognized in 10+2 and Marks within the Interview.
For D.Sc.Offered in all of the Faculties:
- The candidate ought to have certified Higher diploma Ph.D./DM/M.Ch. or MD/MS/DNB/MDS from this University or from every other acknowledged University.
- They ought to have accomplished their carried analysis work for a minimal interval of 5 years.
For Ph.D.Offered in all of the Faculties
- For Medical programs : Candidates ought to have accomplished D.M / M.Ch. / M.D. / M.S / PG Diploma within the Faculty of Medicine OR Diplomate of National Board of Examinations of India.
- For Engineering programs : The candidate ought to have accomplished their M.Sc. – Non-medical or Master’s Degree within the Faculties together with Dentistry/ Pharmacy/ Nursing/ Allied Health Sciences/ Biomedical Sciences & Technology/ Physiotherapy/ Management/Public Health/Sports & Exercise Sciences.
- The candidate ought to have secured 50% in PCB with English in Class 12 or equal examination.
|D.M. Cardiology / D.M. Nephrology||DNB / M.D, General Medicine, Paediatrics, Respiratory Medicine.|
|D.M.Medical Gastroenterology||DNB / M.D, General Medicine, Paediatrics, Respiratory Medicine|
|D.M.Critical Care Medicine||DNB / M.D, General Medicine.|
|D.M. Neuro-radiology||DNB / M.D, Radio-Diagnosis|
|D.M. Neoatology||DNB / M.D, Paediatrics|
|D.M. Medical Oncology||DNB / M.D, General Medicine, Radiotherapy|
|D.M. Cardiac Anesthesia||DNB / M.D, Anaesthesiology|
|D.M. Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology||DNB / M.D, General Medicine, Paediatrics
|D.M. Hepatology||DNB / M.D, General Medicine, Paediatrics|
|D.M. Endocrinology||DNB / M.D, General Medicine, Paediatrics|
|M. Ch. Urology||DNB / M.S.General Surgery|
|M.Ch.Neuro Surgery (3 Years)||MBBS|
|M.Ch.Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery||DNB / M.S. General Surgery|
|M. Ch. Surgical Gastroenterology||DNB / M.S. General Surgery|
|M.Ch.Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery||DNB / M.S. General Surgery|
|M. Ch. Paediatric Surgery||DNB / M.S. General Surgery|
|M.Ch. Vascular Surgery||DNB / M.S. General Surgery|
|M. Ch. Reproductive Medicine and Surgery||DNB / M.S. Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|M.Ch. Hand Surgery||DNB / M.S. General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery|
|M.Ch. Surgical Oncology||DNB / M.S. General Surgery, ENT, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
- Candidate will need to have accomplished their MBBS
- Candidates ought to have accomplished their MBBS/ BDS/B.P.T./ B.Sc. (Allied Health Sciences/ Emergency Trauma Care Technology/ Botany/Zoology/Chemistry/Life Sciences / Bioscience/ Medical Laboratory Technology) / Bachelor of Unani Medical Sciences (BUMS) / Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences (BAMS) / Bachelor of Homeopathy Medical Sciences (BHMS) / Bachelor of Siddha Medical Sciences (BSMS) awarded by any acknowledged college
- The candidate will need to have accomplished H.S.C (+2) examination / equal examination and obtained a minimal of fifty% of marks.
- Candidate will need to have accomplished their BDS.
Other Courses Under Skill Development : Healthcare Sector Skill Council (HSSC)
- The candidate ought to have accomplished their HSC or Class 12. However, choice is given to those that have handed HSC with Science topics.
UG Paramedical Courses
- Should have studied in a acknowledged School and handed H.S.C. Examination (Academic Stream of 10+2 curriculum) of any State Board/CBSE/ISC (or) every other examination acknowledged as equal thereto, with the group of topics specified under and obtained the minimal eligible marks prescribed by this Deemed University.
- Candidates who’re showing for HSC (+2) or equal examination in March / April 2020 are additionally eligible to use.
- Candidates belonging to any State/Union Territory of India solely are eligible.
- Candidates who’re showing for the H.S.C.(+2) or equal Examination in March/April 2020 ought to submit a photocopy of the H.S.C.(+2) mark assertion, instantly on its receipt to this Deemed to be University both in particular person or by velocity submit, courier service. At the highest of the H.S.C. mark assertion copy, the candidates ought to write their “Interview Call Letter Registration Number” assigned to them by this Deemed University.
For Group A:
For Group B:
Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2021 Selection Procedure
For B.Tech Courses
The official authority has determined to conduct interview for admissions into the B.Tech course by way of telephonic interview. Candidates who’ve secured 75% or above common within the tenth Grade High School Exams are invited for identical. They have to name on the next numbers for reserving an appointment.
Phone Number: 784 538 8263
Address: SRIHER, Porur, Chennai – 600 116
For UG Group A Paramedical Courses:
- Selection shall be made on the idea of the marks secured by the candidates within the Entrance Examination. Intimation letter shall be despatched by e mail to the candidates provisionally chosen for admission. Course allotment shall be made by way of counselling within the order of advantage.
- In case of candidates who safe the identical marks within the Entrance Examination, rating shall be made primarily based on their educational efficiency within the qualifying examination prescribed for admission.
For UG Group B Paramedical Courses:
- Selection shall be made on the idea of the marks secured by the candidates within the Interview. Intimation letter shall be despatched to the candidates provisionally chosen for admission.
- Selected candidates shall be intimated individually by way of electronic mail.
Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2021 Result
SRU, Tamil Nadu releases the Sri Ramachandra University admission end result on the official web site. It is supplied in pdf format. Candidates have to enter their electronic mail id and password to test their end result. Selected candidates have to pay the course payment, qualify medical examination and submit their paperwork to safe their seat.
Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2021 Fee Structure & Seat Matrix
The Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2021 Fee Structure is given under within the desk.
For UG Group A Paramedical Courses:
For UG Group B Paramedical Courses:
About Sri Ramachandra University
Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute had been based in 1985 by the Founder Chancellor, Shri N.P.V.Ramasamy Udayar. It was attained Deemed University standing in 1994. And renamed as Sri Ramachandra University in 2006. India Today Survey acknowledged SRIHER as the perfect personal Health Sciences University within the nation. The Medica Council of India (MCI) has acknowledged SRIHER as a Nodal Centre for medical training know-how programs. Currently, the Deemed University provides 152 undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in dental, engineering know-how, para-medical and allied well being sciences disciplines.
Official Website: sriramachandra.edu.in
For extra data relating to Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2021, candidates obtain following documents-
Previous Year Documents –
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1. Do I want to look for SRET 2020 entrance examination?
Ans. Candidates want to look for the interview solely as per their eligibility.
Ques 2. Is medical health examination held for Sri Ramachandra University Admission?
Ans. Yes, candidates want to look and qualify the medical health examination for admissions into their alternative after all.
Ques 3. Does the college have seperate hostel facility for girls and boys?
Ans 3. Yes, there are separate hostel services for each women and men college students with 3,500 single rooms.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.