Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021: Karnataka High Court in Bengaluru has marketed 94 vacancies for the submit of Civil Judge. The HC has launched the official notification at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Eligible candidates are invited to use on-line to seem within the Prelims examination at first. The final date to use on-line is April 27, 2021 whereas the appliance charge will be remitted on-line/offline until April 30, 2021. Karnataka High Court is predicted to announce the examination dates quickly. The Preliminary stage examination is qualifying in nature and choice of candidates is finished on the idea of advantage within the Main examination & Viva-Voce stage topic to fulfilment of eligibility. Read this text for the entire particulars of Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 together with all of the necessary dates, eligibility, utility course of, syllabus & extra.
Latest: Karnataka HC Civil Judge Application Form 2021 is open now! Click Here to use!
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
Once the outcome for the preliminary examination is out, candidates must pay utility charge for the principle examination inside 15 days from the declaration of preliminary outcome. Check out the entire schedule of occasions of the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 right here.
|Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021||Important Dates|
|Release of notification||26 Mar 2021|
|Start date of utility type||26 Mar 2021|
|Last date to use||27 Apr 2021|
|Last date to pay utility charge||30 Apr 2021|
|Admit Card launch||To be introduced|
|Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2021 Prelims Exam Date||To be introduced|
|Declaration of Prelims outcome||To be introduced|
|Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2021 Main Exam Date||To be introduced|
|Declaration of Main outcome||To be introduced|
|Final Viva-Voce||To be introduced|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||To be introduced|
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2020
Candidates can verify their Karnataka High Court Civil Judge result on-line. To verify the outcome, candidates are suggested to go to karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Karnataka High Court declares the lead to PDF format. In the outcome PDF, info like candidate’s title, register quantity, the class is offered. Candidates can verify whether or not they have certified the examination or not with the assistance of their title or the register quantity.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2020 Exam Pattern
To begin the preparation for Civil Judge, candidates can take reference from the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge examination sample under:
Examination Pattern for Preliminary Examination
- Maximum Marks: 100 marks
- Type of questions: Objective sort questions
- Number of sections/Parts: 03 components
|Part A||Code of Civil Procedure, 1908|
|Negotiable Instrucments Act, 1981|
|Transfer of Property Act, 1882|
|Indian Contract Act, 1872|
|Specific Relief Act, 1963|
|Karnataka Rent Act, 1999|
|Part B||Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973|
|Indian Penal Code, 1860|
|Indian Evidence Act, 1872|
|Part C||General Knowledge – Test of reasoning and psychological capacity|
Examination Pattern for Main Examination
- Mode of examination: Written examination
- Maximum Marks: 400 marks (100 marks for every matter)
- Distribution of papers:
|Translation Paper||100 marks|
|Law Paper I||100 marks|
|Law Paper II||100 marks|
|Law Paper III||100 marks|
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2020
The conducting physique releases the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge corridor ticket on-line. To obtain the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge admit card, candidates have to go to karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Karnataka High court docket releases the corridor ticket by way of login. So, it’s suggested to maintain their utility quantity and date of beginning able to log in. The particulars which might be current on the admit card are examination centre, examination date, timing for the examination.
Selection Procedure of Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2020
The choice of candidates is finished by direct recruitment based mostly on the mixture marks secured in aggressive examination. Know in regards to the detailed choice process from the knowledge given under:
- Preliminary examination: This stage acts because the screening check to shortlist candidates for the principle examination. Candidates must safe the minimal qualifying marks to change into eligible for the principle examination.
- Main examination: Marks secured by the candidates in the principle examination and interview spherical are used to calculate a candidate’s outcome.
- Interview spherical: Candidates are referred to as for interview spherical to check their normal information, ideas of legislation and suitability of the appointment for the submit. Civil Judge interview spherical is performed for 25 marks.
- Computer check: This spherical is performed to check the candidate’s information of computer systems. Marks secured in laptop examination aren’t thought-about for the preparation of the outcome. The most marks allotted to the pc check are 25 marks.
After qualifying all of the rounds, candidates must be current for the paperwork verification spherical. For this, candidates have to hold the next certificates in unique and photocopies:
- tenth certificates as date of beginning proof
- ID proof
- Marks playing cards of diploma
- Law diploma
- Convocation certificates
- Caste certificates
- Certificate if claiming of reservation advantages
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Probation Period
Once the ultimate choice of the candidates has been finished, initially they are going to be serving a probation interval. The probation interval is organized for 02 years. The newly appointed Civil Judge, throughout the probation interval shall:
- Undergo coaching interval of 01 years or greater than 01 yr (specified by excessive Court).
- Pass Kannada Language Examination performed by Karnataka Public Service Commission. This examination is performed just for these candidates who haven’t handed the language examination earlier.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Date 2020
Karnataka excessive Court has launched the examination date for Civil Judge (Prelims). As per the notification, the prelims examination for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge might be performed on September 27, 2020. Refer to the picture under to know extra.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Notification
Karnataka High Court has launched the official notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge. Candidates can obtain the notification by clicking on the picture offered under:
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
This yr, a complete of 53 vacancies are launched for the submit of civil choose. Refer to the picture offered under to know in regards to the distribution of vacancies.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Karnataka High Court releases the appliance type for civil Judge on-line. To apply for the submit, candidates should go to the official web site, karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
How to use?
- Reach the official web site of Karnataka High Court.
- Under the notification part, click on on ‘recruitment’ tab.
- Search for the hyperlink for civil choose notification.
- A brand new web page is displayed the place candidates must click on on ‘to use on-line utility – click on right here’ hyperlink.
- Click on ‘on-line utility’ and begin filling Karnataka High Court Civil Judge application form.
- Candidates pays charge both by way of on-line cost or offline mode by way of challan.
|General Category/ Category IIA/ IIB/ IIIA/ IIIB||Rs.500/-|
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
To know in regards to the minimal instructional qualification and age restrict for Civil Judge, check with the eligibility standards talked about under:
- Candidates should have a level in legislation and should have enrolled as an Advocate.
- SC or ST candidates should have accomplished 38 years of age (as on the final date to submit the appliance type).
- Unreserved candidates should have accomplished 35 years of age.
- Candidates belonging to the ex-servicemen class can get 03 years of age leisure.
Recruitment of In-service Candidates
- Must have a level in legislation awarded by a recognised University in India.
- SC or ST candidates should have attained the age of 43 years.
- Unreserved candidates should have attained the age of 40 years.
- Those who’ve required qualification and are working in High court docket and in District Judiciary are eligible to use.
- Those who’re working within the Department of Prosecutions and authorities litigation as assistant public prosecutors cum extra authorities pleaders can apply.
About Karnataka High Court
Karnataka High Court (it’s also formally often known as Karnataka Uccha Nyayalaya) is the excessive court docket of the state of Karnataka. Karnataka High Court was established within the yr 1884; round 136 years in the past. High court docket of Karnataka is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. Earlier, it was referred to as High court docket of Mysore. Currently, Abhay Shreeniwas Oka serves because the Chief Justice of the excessive court docket.
Official web site: karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
For extra particulars associated to Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2020, download the notification.