Utkal University PG Admission / Entrance Test 2020 – Admission is granted on the idea of the Entrance Test carried out by the University. The candidates should fill the web software type first. The candidates who will fill the applying type will have the ability to give the doorway check. Candidates qualifying the Utkal University Entrance Test will get right of entry to the PG Regular & Sponsered Courses supplied by the college below numerous disciplines. Candidates shall learn all of the details about Utkal University PG Admission / Entrance Test 2020, and Application Form, Entrance Test, Admit Card and many others. on this web page.
Latest: Utkal University PG Admission / Entrance Test 2020 Dates have been revised. Scroll right down to get particulars.
Utkal University PG Admission / Entrance Test 2020
The admissions for the Utkal University PG programs shall be began and candidates searching for admission to the PG programs in Utkal University shall be required to register and seem within the Utkal University Entrance Test 2020. The schedule of actions for the Utkal University PG Admission / Entrance Test 2020 is offered as below.
Schedule of Utkal University for PG programmes.
|Start date of on-line software type||05 Sep 2020|
|Last date of submission of on-line software type|
|Admit Card||23 – 30 Sep 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test|
|Date of Online Personal Interview|
|Publication of Result|
|Email to chose candidates|
|Online Admission of Selected Candidates|
|Admission of waitlisted candidates|
|Online orientation programme|
CUCET – 2021 rewards your educational brilliance with international alternatives & extraordinary help with Scholarships price Rs. 33 Crore.
Utkal University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 – Coringendum
Utkal University PG Admission / Entrance Test 2020 Advertisement
Utkal University PG Admission / Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For Statistics
At least Second class Honours in Statistics/ Mathematics or Second class Honours in some other topic with Statistics/ Mathematics as a cross or elective topic or 50% marks in combination for cross candidates having Statistics/Mathematics as optionally available topic.
- For Anthropology
Candidates with second class Honours in Anthropology or no less than second class Honours in different topics, similar to, Sociology, Psychology, Economics, Political Science, History and Geography with Anthropology as cross or elective topic with no less than 50% marks or Second Class Honours in Zoology, Botany, Biotechnology, Micro- biology and Geology.
- For Geography
Second Class Honours in Geography or Second Class Honours in different topics with Geography as a Pass Subject at +3 Degree (Arts/Science) Level.
- For P.M.I.R
First qualifying Bachelor’s Degree (besides AMIE) with 50% marks in combination. Entrance check contains G.D. and P.I
- For Library & Information Science
At least 50% marks in combination at +3 Degree degree. 10 marks shall be added to the profession marks for candidates passing B.A. with Library Science as a Pass / Honours topic and for candidates who’ve certified one 12 months B.Lib. Inf. Sc.
- For LL.M
50% in LL.B or equal regulation diploma (The college students showing LL.B. Final Degree examination are suggested to use earlier than publication of their end result for the Entrance Test)
- For Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology
At least Second class Honours in History or second class Honours in different topics with 50% marks in Archaeology and Museology as a cross topic on the + 3 Degree degree.
- For Public Administration
Second class Honours in Public Administration or no less than 50% marks in combination at +3 Degree degree. 5 or 10 marks shall be added to the profession marks for candidates passing B.A. with Political Science as cross or Honours topic respectively.
- For Sociology
Second class Honours in Sociology or no less than 50% of marks in combination with Honours in Anthropology, Political Science, Economics or Psychology.
- For Psychology
Any Graduate having no less than 2nd class Honours or no less than 50% marks combination at +3 Degree degree.
- For Biotechnology
Candidates having +3 diploma in Physical / Biological Sciences with atleast 55% marks in B.Sc. and Biology / Biotechnology as one of many topics in +2 degree. Out of whole 18 seats, 14 (fourteen) college students shall be chosen via JNU widespread entrance check, New Delhi and 4 (4) college students shall be chosen via Utkal University Entrance Test.
- For Business Administration (MBA)
Bachelor’s diploma below any stream with no less than 50% marks in combination (besides AMIE) and for SC/ST/PH candidates 45% in combination.
- For MCA Programme
Bachelor’s diploma below any stream with no less than 50% marks in combination and Mathematics/Statistics as a topic at +2 degree (besides AMIE) and for SC/ST/PH candidates 45% in combination.
Utkal University PG Admission / Entrance Test 2020 Application Form
The mode of software for Utkal University PG Admission 2020 shall be on-line and the applying kinds shall be out there on the official portal of Utkal University. The desirous candidates should pay the requisite software price first after which proceed to fill the web software type.
After the web submission, the printout of the stuffed software type will even be despatched to the University in any other case the candidate will be unable to look for the Utkal University PG Entrance Test 2020.
Instructions for Application Form
Step 1 – Procedure of e-Admission 2020
- The functions for admission into P.G. programmes of Utkal University can be found for candidates who’ve handed/ showing commencement from the schools/establishments of India or its equal.
- The candidate has to refill on-line software type for showing the doorway check at (utkaluniversity.nic.in) on or earlier than its final date and the laborious copy of the identical Application together with the required paperwork have to be despatched to the respective Head/Course coordinator of the Department(s) both in particular person or put up.
- Before continuing to refill the e-application type at (utkaluniversity.nic.in) the candidate should learn the (a) procedures of e-admission 2020 together with on-line submission of software price, (b) eligibility standards for admission into completely different programs, reservation tips and all different data out there within the Information Bulletin.
- The applicant has to register within the web site by giving his/her full title, Department, Course, legitimate cellular quantity, e-mail ID, date of delivery and the password. After registering, the applicant will obtain the SMS and e-mail containing data on registration. Note down the consumer ID and password for future use and reference.
Online submission of Application Fee
- The Application price shall be Rs.600 (Rupees 600) to use for a P.G. course. The Application Fee of Rs.600 (Rupees 600) is to be paid individually for every software.
- If a number of functions are submitted with one software price, all functions shall be rejected and no admit card shall be out there for showing the doorway examination for any course. Under no circumstances, the applying price is refundable.
- For cost of software price, the applicant has to undergo Payment Gateway (SBI Collect/e-pay) out there within the e-application type.
- After submitting the small print, the applicant could go for cost of the applying price of Rs.600 (Rupees 600)via credit score/debit card/web banking in any financial institution.
- After the cost is confirmed, the applicant will get an e-receipt. Print the e-receipt and have a replica of it with you which of them shall be submitted together with the laborious copy of the applying. The reference variety of the e-receipt shall be enter whereas filling up the web software type.
Step 2 – Documents to be submitted together with the laborious copy of the stuffed in software type
- Self-certified photocopies of the next paperwork are required:
a) Mark sheets and Certificates of all examinations.
b) SC/ST Certificate from the competent authority (MP / MLA / Collector / ADM / SDO /
Local Gazetted Revenue Officer not under the rank of Deputy Collector or Tahasildar) by candidates of these classes.
d) PH certificates of bodily challenged college students and ID card issued by District Welfare
Officer / Community Development Officer / Social Welfare Department of State Government by the bodily challenged candidates.
e) Sports and Games Certificate of participation are required for quota and particular weight consideration, from the competent Authority (Director of Sports / Sports Council of the Utkal University), countersigned by the Principal / HOD of the school/division by the candidates to use below the mentioned class.
f) The certificates shall be produced from the Rajya / Zilla Sainik Board by the candidates to use below Ex- / In-service quota. Priority shall be given to candidates below Ex-Serviceman quota.
g) Original software price e-receipt.
h) Three passport dimension images (one to be fastened within the software type and two extra copies to be hooked up with the shape).
i) Migration Certificate, if the candidate will not be from Utkal University
- After submission of Application Form, the candidate can obtain the Admit Card and make a copy of the identical for reference. You need to submit the unique Admit Card on the centre for Entrance Test.
- Your software is not going to be thought of if the laborious copy of your stuffed in software type together with current passport dimension images and related paperwork don’t attain the Head of the Department earlier than its final date. University is not going to be held accountable for postal delay in dispatch of the laborious copy of the applying type to the involved Head of the Department(s).
- Addresses for various programs can be found within the web site.
- For some other data
a. Visit University web site http://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in
b. Write to email@example.com
Utkal University PG Admission / Entrance Test 2020 Admit Card
The applicant will have the ability to obtain the index card and admit card by utilizing the legitimate login particulars. The admit card consists of the few vital particulars of the applicant and the date, time, venue of the doorway examination. SMS and e-mail alert have been despatched to the legitimate cellular quantity and e-mail id of the applicant. Applicants who will fill the applying type on time will solely have the ability to get their admit card.
Utkal University PG Admission / Entrance Test 2020 Revision of Weightage for Admission
Utkal University PG Admission / Entrance Test 2020 Selection Procedure
Selection shall be made on the idea of benefit decided as per the next standards:
Candidates shall be shortlisted on the idea of rating in CAT/CMAT /MAT/ XAT/ICAR- AIEEA PG/TISSNET OR Candidates those that haven’t appeared the above check, should seem Online Written Test , shall be carried out by CAM, Utkal University
Personal Interview via Online– The remaining choice shall be based mostly on entrance scores, profession marks, and efficiency in Personal Interview. The schedule for every pupil shall be communicated individually. For on-line interviews, 2-3 on-line interview platforms (Zoom/MS Team/ Google Duo, and many others) shall be examined and shall be knowledgeable to the candidates individually.
Utkal University PG Admission / Entrance Test 2020 Result
The results of the doorway examination shall be printed on the e-admission portal. The remaining benefit listing shall be printed based mostly on the profession marking and the marks secured within the entrance examination. Candidates who will seem within the examination can verify their end result from the official website (utkaluniversity.nic.in).
Utkal University entrance examination’s earlier 12 months query paper has been uploaded right here. Candidates who’re going to be taking part within the Utkal University entrance examination can receive the earlier 12 months query paper from right here. candidates should remedy these earlier 12 months query papers to get aware of the examination sample and sorts of questions which are requested within the examination.
Past Year’s Question Papers
Official Website: utkaluniversity.nic.in.
For detailed details about Utkal University PG Admission 2020 –
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be a part of our Telegram channel.