IIT Kanpur M.Tech Admission 2021 – Application kind for IIT Kanpur M.Tech releases on the official web site, iitk.ac.in. All candidates can be chosen on the premise of marks/CPI and GATE Score, through the COAP portal. Candidates making use of for part-time, sponsored, or exterior registration can be chosen on the premise of the interview as an alternative of the GATE rating. Candidates can verify the whole particulars of IIT Kanpur M.Tech Admission 2021, like utility process, eligibility standards, candidates shortlisted checklist and so forth from this web page given under.
IIT Kanpur M.Tech Admission 2021
Candidates with a legitimate GATE rating can apply for the M Tech program. The requirement of the GATE rating is waived off for the exterior and sponsored candidates. Candidates can verify the essential of IIT Kanpur M.Tech Admission 2021 has been supplied under.
Schedule of IIT Kanpur M.Tech Admission 2021 is given under.
|Starting date of submitting on-line functions||To be introduced|
|Last date of submitting functions||To be introduced|
|Round 2 choice checklist||To be introduced|
|Commencement of Classes||To be introduced|
CUCET – 2021 rewards your educational brilliance with world alternatives & extraordinary help with Scholarships price Rs. 33 Crore.
IIT Kanpur M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates who’re and verify their eligibility standards can fill the IIT Kanpur M.Tech Admission 2021 from the official web site. Before filling the appliance kind candidates are requested to learn the instruction rigorously. The direct hyperlink to fill the Application Form can be supplied right here. If there’ll any mistake whereas filling the appliance kind, your utility can be cancelled by the admission authority. So, it’s higher to learn it rigorously earlier than ultimate submission.
Apply Online: Candidates can to use for IIT Kanpur M.Tech Admission 2021 at iitk.ac.in
Online Application Process steps
Candidates are suggested to comply with the given process for making on-line registration-
- Step 2- Submission of the Application kind.
- Step 3- All scanned paperwork can be uploaded.
- Step 4- Pay the Application Fees via the cost gateway.
- Step 5- Final Submission.
Click here In case should you neglect password
IIT Kanpur M.Tech Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
As per institute necessities, to be thought-about for admission all candidates will need to have a minimum of 55 p.c marks or 5.5/10 CPI of their B.Tech/BS (4-year)/M.Sc or equal. The departmental eligibility standards are as follows:
M.Tech. Programme Environmental Engineering (EE): Bachelors diploma ideally in Civil Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Agricultural Engineering or Master of Science in all areas. All candidates will need to have arithmetic as a topic a minimum of as much as 10+2 stage.
Geoinformatics (GI): Bachelors diploma in Civil/Mining/Electrical/Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering/Information Technology/Geoinformatics, or Master of Sciencein Earth Science and relatedareas or Geography/Physics/Mathematics/Environmental Sciences. Candidates with M.Sc. diploma will need to have arithmetic as one of many topics at B.Sc. stage.
Geotechnical Engineering: Bachelors diploma in Civil Engineering.
Hydraulics & Water Resources Engineering: Bachelors diploma in Civil/Agriculture Engineering. The candidates will need to have taken a minimum of one arithmetic course on the undergraduate stage.
InfrastructureEngineering and Management: Bachelors diploma in Civil Engineering. Some candidates with Bachelor’s diploma in Building Construction and allied topics might also be thought-about.
Structural Engineering: Bachelors diploma in Civil Engineering. Some candidates with Bachelor’s diploma in Architecture, Building Construction and allied topics might also be thought-about.
Transportation Engineering: Bachelors diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering.
1. In addition to the above, a legitimate GATE rating can also be wanted.
2. The GATE requirement is waived for B.Tech. graduates from IITs with a minimal general CGPA/CPI of 6.5 and a minimal CGPA/CPI of 8.0 within the final two semesters in B.Tech. However, such candidates should not entitled for Institute Assistantship if their general CGPA/CPI isbelow 8.0.
3. Candidates with AMIE certificates should not eligible to use.
Sample papers are mainly the papers that helps the scholars to get the thought in regards to the examination, its sample, its stage of issue. Candidates can get the overview of the examination sample by fixing the pattern papers as a result of it’s in the actual query paper format. You ought to remedy it actually for getting the higher output. Sample papers are supplied on the official web site in addition to a direct hyperlink can also be supplied right here. Candidates can obtain it and put it aside for future reference.
IIT Kanpur M.Tech Admission 2021 General Information
- Candidates who’re within the ultimate 12 months of a qualifying diploma and are more likely to graduate by July 2020 might also apply. Such candidates could also be thought-about for admission to the 2020-21-I educational session beginning on July 2020.
- The institute, being residential, requires that each one registered college students should reside within the campus.
- Financial Aid (Research/ Project/ Assistantships/ Fellowships/ Scholarships) can be found to M.Tech. & Ph. D. Students. Some MS (Research) college students might also be supplied monetary assist. Several engaging Fellowships from Industries/ Department of Atomic Energy (DAE/DST/INSPIRE/DElT) are additionally out there.M.Tech
- For data brochure containing particulars of varied PG, programmes go to the web utility portal: http://www.iitk.ac.in/doaa/pgadmission.htm
- Reservation shall apply as per Govt. of India guidelines
IIT Kanpur M.Tech Admission 2021 Selection List
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur can be launched the checklist of chosen candidates for semester 1 on the official web site. Also, the lower off for the choice via GATE can be supplied as per availibility.
About IIT Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, established in 1959, is among the premier establishments established by the Government of India. The purpose of the Institute is to offer significant training, to conduct authentic analysis of the very best commonplace and to offer management in technological innovation. It presents varied undergraduate, postgraduate and twin diploma programs throughout its 5 departments, specifically Engineering, Humanities, Sciences, Management, and Interdisciplinary programmes. For UG engineering programs, a candidate must qualify for JEE Main and JEE Advanced, whereas for M. Sc./ M. Sc. – Ph. D. (Dual Degree) Programmes, a candidate must qualify for JAM(Joint Admission Test).
Official web site: iitk.ac.in
For extra data verify the next particulars:
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.