IISER Kolkata Ph.D. Admission 2021 – IISER Kolkata has launched the functions type for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program for Autumn 2021. The chosen candidates can do a Ph.D. in any of the next disciplines: Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics, Physical Sciences. Candidates can apply on-line from the official web site of the institute, iiserkol.ac.in. The number of candidates is completed utilizing a written take a look at/interview. Candidates examine extra particulars about ISER Kolkata Ph.D. Admission 2021 – Autumn Semester, from this web page.
Latest: The software type has been launched for IISER Kolkata Ph.D Admission 2021 Autumn Semester. Scroll all the way down to examine.
IISER Kolkata Ph.D Admission 2021 – Autumn Semester
The schedule for all occasions in all Ph.D. Admission occasions in all departments are offered right here. Candidates can examine necessary dates relating to IISER Kolkata Ph.D Admission 2021 from the desk beneath.
Schedule for IISER Kolkata Ph.D. Admission 2021 is given beneath –
|Ph.D. software begins||15 Mar 2021|
|Application portal closes||15 Apr 2021|
|Publication of shortlist for interview||26 Apr 2021|
|Dates for interview||20 – 31 May 2021|
|Publication of Ph.D. interview consequence||21 Jun 2021|
|Preregistration portal opens||To be introduced|
|Preregistration deadline||To be introduced|
|Ph.D. registration||To be introduced|
CUCET – 2021 rewards your tutorial brilliance with world alternatives & extraordinary help with Scholarships price Rs. 33 Crore.
IISER Kolkata Ph.D Admission 2021 Application Form
Eligible candidates who wish to take admission to the IISER Kolkata Ph.D. program for the Autumn semester can apply on-line from the official web site i.e. iiserkol.ac.in as per the schedule offered on this web page.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the web software type.
How to Apply
- Please have your image (comfortable copy, ideally in JPG or PNG format) prepared.
- Please learn the division smart eligibility standards rigorously.
- The candidates ought to open the hyperlink and correctly fill the applying type as instructed. The type might be opened and edited/corrected till the final date.
- You should full your software, the unfinished software can be rejected.
- Applicants ought to save the correctly stuffed software type and take the printout after you end and convey the signed copy on the time of interview in case you are shortlisted.
IISER Kolkata Ph.D Admission 2021 Disciplines
The institute gives Doctor of Philosophy within the following disciplines:
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physical Sciences
- Space Sciences
- Space Sciences
IISER Kolkata Ph.D Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Department-wise eligibility standards is given beneath.
For Biological Sciences
- M.Sc/MS/ME/M.Tech/MVSc/MSc(Ag) diploma or equal (with minimal 55% marks) in:
- Any department of organic sciences to pursue analysis within the broad fields of mobile and molecular biology, most cancers biology, developmental biology, structural biology, chemical biology, plant molecular biology, behavioral biology and ecology, marine biology, neurobiology, biodiversity, microbiology, biophysics, bioinformatics, biotechnology and theoretical biology. Candidates from agricultural science and dietary science backgrounds are additionally welcome to use.
- Chemistry / physics / statistics / arithmetic / pc software / pc science to pursue analysis within the interdisciplinary numerous analysis areas.
For Chemical Sciences
- Those candidates who’ve handed the M.Sc. examination with minimal 55% marks in any discipline of Chemistry or Physics are eligible. The candidates should additionally possess CSIR/UGC-NET JRF, INSPIRE fellowship or an equal fellowship.
For Mathematics and Statistics
- Bayesian Statistics: A Master’s diploma in Statistics with a minimal of 55% marks or CGPA/CPI of 6.5 on a 10-point scale.
- Computational Biology: A Master’s diploma, with minimal 55% marks or CGPA/CPI of 6.5 on a 10-point scale, in any discipline of Applied Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics or Physics.
- Non-parametric Statistics & Functional Data Analysis: A Master’s diploma in Mathematics or Statistics with a minimal of 55% marks or CGPA/CPI of 6.5 on a 10-point scale.
- Commutative Algebra, Harmonic Analysis, Number Theory, Representation Theory and Spectral Graph Theory: A Master’s diploma in Mathematics with a minimal of 55% marks or CGPA/CPI of 6.5 on a 10-point scale.
IISER Kolkata Ph.D Admission 2021 Selection process
The functions obtained from the candidates are shortlisted based mostly on the benefit of the qualifying examination, topic specialization, and analysis space). Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview at IISER Kolkata. The listing of shortlisted candidates for the interviews is printed on the official web site of IISER Kolkata. For admission to the Department of Mathematics & Statistics, a written take a look at could also be carried out earlier than the interview.
After the interview/written take a look at, the listing of chosen candidates is put up by IISER Kolkata on its official web site. Candidates can examine the listing of chosen candidates for IISER Kolkata Ph.D Admission 2021 – Autumn Semester from this web page, as soon as it’s launched.
Course Work and Laboratory Rotation
The Research fellows might need to do coursework and laboratory rotations through the first semester relying on which Department they be a part of. The course content material can be determined by the Department involved for every scholar in response to his / her want.
For any extra question e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: iiserkol.ac.in
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be a part of our Telegram channel.