Details Of Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021
|Name Of The Bank||Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited|
|Name Of Posts||Business Development Officer (BDO) Grade B|
|Number Of Posts||150|
|Selection Process||Online Test and Interview|
|Job Location||Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra|
Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021
Contenders, who’re to affix Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021 are capable of perceive www.saraswatbank.com BDO Syllabus 2021. Because the Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited officers will put together the Examination Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021 primarily based on this matter General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability And Computer Aptitude, Professional Knowledge (Marketing). So the Candidates should obtain the Saraswat Bank BDO Garde B Syllabus 2021 from this web page. After completion of downloading the Saraswat Bank Business Development Officer Grade B Syllabus 2021, candidates can begin their examination preparation. Because candidates with out understanding the Saraswat Bank Business Development Officer Syllabus 2021, can’t capable of get a greater rating within the written check. So the candidates begin preparation by utilizing Saraswat Bank BDO Grade B Syllabus 2021 and get higher leads to the examination. Based on these marks gained on the examination the Saraswat Bank Officials will recruit the candidates
Candidates additionally must verify the Saraswat Bank BDO Exam Pattern 2021. This Saraswat Bank Business Development Officer Exam Pattern 2021 will assist the candidate to learn full the syllabus. For the sake of candidates, now we have supplied the Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021 intimately, and contenders simply want to take a look at this web page and collect all of the syllabus. It is critical to verify the Saraswat Bank BDO Grade B Syllabus 2021. Candidates can even get www.saraswatbank.com Exam Pattern 2021 in tabular formate on this web page Jobschat.in. The Saraswat Bank BDO Grade B Exam Pattern 2021
Saraswat Bank BDO Exam Pattern 2021
|Name Of Exam Papers||Total Number Of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration||Language|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes||Only English|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability And Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Professional Knowledge (Marketing)||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Total||190 Questions||200 Marks||160 Minutes|
Saraswat Bank Business Development Officer Grade D Syllabus 2021
- English Grammar.
- Fill within the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Precise Writing
- Essay Writing.
General/ Financial Awareness
- Indian Financial System
- Public Finance
- Trading and Settlement Process
- Indian Financial Market: The cash market
- Money market instrument
- Indian Financial Market: Capital Market
- Stock Exchange
- Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and its Functions
- Monetary Policy
- Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) and their varieties
- Financial Inclusion
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)
- Some Important Financial Terms
- Measures of Government Deficit
- Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM) Act
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Union Budget
Reasoning Ability And Computer Aptitude
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Boats and Streams.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Systems.
- Coding and Decoding
- Input & Output Devices
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Mixture and Alligation
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Work Partnership
- Odd Man Out
- Numbers and Ages
- Indices and Surds
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simplification and Approximation
- Simple Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Volumes Profit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Permutations and Combinations
Professional Knowledge (Marketing)
- Sales Management
- Marketing Environment
- Retail Trade
- Personal Selling
- Services Marketing
- Bank Marketing
- Insurance Marketing
- Consumer Protection in India: List of Consumer Rights, Consumer Protection Act
- Marketing Organization
- Marketing Program
- Marketing Decision-Making
- Sales Forecasting
- Distribution: Definition, Channels of Distribution
- Concept, Nature, Scope, and Importance of Marketing
- Meaning, Functions, and Importance of Marketing Management
- Marketing Process and Marketing Planning
- Consumer/ Buyer Behaviour
- Market Segmentation: Importance of Market Segmentation
- Marketing Research
- Rural Marketing
- International Marketing
- Social Responsibility and Business Ethics.
- Marketing Overview
- Product Planning and Development
- Sales Promotion and its Objectives
- Branding, Packaging, and Labeling
- Pricing Decisions: Pricing, Pricing Decision Strategies
- Wholesale Trade
Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern: Download