FCI AGM, MO Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: In this text, we’ve got supplied detailed FCI AGM & MO Syllabus 2021 together with Exam Pattern. Candidates who’re searching for downloading FCI AGM, MO Syllabus PDF could make use of this text. All the candidates who’ve utilized for FCI Assistant General Manager (General Administration), Assistant General Manager (Technical), Assistant General Manager(Accounts), Assistant General Manager (Law), Medical Officer Exam should go to this web page to obtain FCI Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Moreover, to assist the candidates we’ve got supplied the direct hyperlink to obtain FCI MO, AGM Syllabus, and FCI AGM & MO Exam Pattern 2021 on the finish of this web page. This FCI Exam Syllabus will assist the candidates to attain higher marks within the FCI AGM, MO Exam. Therefore, candidates can put together for the FCI AGM & MO examination in line with the syllabus supplied on this web page.
FCI AGM & MO Syllabus 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Post Name||Assistant General Manager (General Administration), Assistant General Manager (Technical), Assistant General Manager(Accounts), Assistant General Manager (Law), Medical Officer|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Interview|
FCI AGM & MO Exam Pattern 2021
The following is the entire FCI AGM & MO Exam Pattern 2021. Moreover, AGM common assistant Exam can be performed for 180 marks and the time allotted for this examination is 2 &1/2 hours (150 minutes). And for the medical officer examination, 120 questions can be requested and every query will carry 0.5 marks. And the time period of this examination is 2 &1/2 hours (150 minutes).
|Post Name||Syllabus||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|Assistant General Manager (General
||45|| 2 ½
hours (150 minutes)
|Management and Ethics||45|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical, Accounts, Law) and Medical Officer.||
||30|| 2 ½
hours (150 minutes)
|Management and Ethics||30|
FCI AGM & MO Syllabus 2021 PDF Download
Here we’re offering FCI AGM & MO Syllabus 2021 intimately. Therefore, after downloading the FCI AGM & MO Exam Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF from this web page, candidates could make an efficient schedule for the preparation to attain excessive marks within the FCI AGM, MO Exam. Here candidates will come to know all of the subtopics to be ready for the FCI AGM, MO Exam 2021.
Management And Ethics
The subjects of Management and Ethics are talked about beneath.
- Fundamentals of Management & Organizational Behavior.
- Meaning & idea of Organizational Behavior.
- Organizational Change.
- Ethics on the office and Corporate Governance.
- Theories of Ethics.
- Moral points in enterprise.
- Ethical Principles in enterprise.
- Corporate Governance.
- Agriculture: definition, which means, and its branches.
- Agronomy: definition, which means, and scope of agronomy.
- Classification of area crops.
- Factors affecting crop manufacturing.
- Agro Climatic Zones.
- Cropping Systems: Definition and varieties of cropping methods.
- Problems of dry land – Seed manufacturing, seed processing, seed village.
- Meteorology: climate parameters, crop-weather advisory.
- Precision Farming.
- System of Crop Intensification.
- natural farming.
- Soil and Water Conservation: Major soil varieties, soil fertility, fertilizers, soil erosion, soil conservation, watershed administration.
- Water Resource.
- Irrigation Management: varieties of irrigation, sources of irrigation, crop-water requirement, command space improvement, water conservation strategies, micro-irrigation, irrigation pumps, main, medium, and minor irrigation.
Farm and Agri Engineering
Farm Machinery and Power, Sources of energy on the farm- human, animal, mechanical, electrical, wind, photo voltaic and biomass, biofuels, water harvesting buildings, farm ponds, watershed administration, Agro-Processing, Controlled and modified storage, perishable meals storage, godowns, bins, and grain silos.
- Plantation & Horticulture: Definition, which means, and its branches.
- Agronomic practices and manufacturing expertise of assorted plantation and horticulture crops.
- Post-harvest administration, worth and provide chain administration of Plantation and Horticulture crops.
- Animal Husbandry: Farm animals and their position within the Indian financial system, Animal husbandry strategies in India, widespread phrases pertaining to totally different species of livestock, Utility classification of breeds of cattle.
- Introduction to widespread feeds and fodders, their classification, and utility.
- Introduction to the poultry business in India (previous, current, and future standing), Common phrases pertaining to poultry manufacturing and administration.
- Concept of combined farming and its relevance to socio-economic situations of farmers in India.
- Complimentary and compulsory nature of livestock and poultry manufacturing with that of agricultural farming.
- Fisheries: Fisheries assets, administration, and exploitation.
- freshwater, brackish water, and marine ecosystems.
- Aquaculture- Inland and marine.
- post-harvest expertise.
- Importance of fisheries in India.
- Common phrases pertaining to fish manufacturing.
- Forestry: Basic ideas of Forest and Forestry.
- Principles of silviculture, forest mensuration, forest administration, and forest economics.
- Concepts of social forestry, agroforestry, joint forest administration.
- Forest coverage and laws in India, India State of Forest Report 2015.
- Recent developments below the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
- Agriculture Extensions: Its significance and position, strategies of analysis of extension applications, Role of Krishi Vigyan Kendra’s (KVK) within the dissemination of Agricultural applied sciences.
- Ecology and Climate Change: Ecology and its relevance to man, pure assets, their sustainable administration, and conservation.
- Present Scenario of Indian Agriculture and Allied actions.
- Major challenges in agriculture measures to reinforce the viability of agriculture.
- Factors of Production in agriculture.
- Agricultural Finance and Marketing.
- Impact of Globalization on Indian Agriculture and problems with Food Security.
- Concept and Types of Farm Management.
- Rural Development: Concept of Rural Area, Structure of the Indian Rural Economy.
- Importance and position of the agricultural sector in India- Economic, Social and Demographic Characteristics of the Indian rural financial system, causes of Rural Backwardness.
FCI Assistant General Manager (Technical) Syllabus 2021
The detailed FCI AGM (Technical) syllabus 2021 is given beneath.
- Basic ideas of Crop (Cereals & Pulses) manufacturing.
- Statistics of Indian Agriculture (Cereals & Pulses).
- Introductory Genetics, Crop Protection.
- Basics of Plant Pathology.
- Food & Agriculture Microbiology, Nutrition (Animal & Plant).
- Post-harvest care of cereals& Pulses.
- Basic Principle of Preservation of Food grains.
- Agriculture Extension.
- Photosynthesis and Respiration.
- Microbes: Beneficial & Harmful.
- Genetic Engineering, Biotechnological Principles. Economic Biotechnology, Pathogens & Control, current traits.
- Basic Entomology, Economic Entomology.
- Beneficial and dangerous bugs.
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
- Storage Grain Insect pest, Vertebrate Pests.
- Classification of Insecticides and their Mode of Action.
- Physical Chemistry: Structure of Atoms, Chemical Bonding, Radioactivity.
- Inorganic Chemistry: Periodic desk, Basics Metals & Non-metals.
- Organic Chemistry: Basics of alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, alcohols, aldehydes, and acids.
- Biochemistry (Carbohydrates, Proteins & fat).
PFA Act, 1964, Food Safety and Standards Act,2006/Food Safety and Standards Regulations
2011, Right to Information Act,2005 and National Food Security Act, 2013.
Assistant General Manager (Accounts)
The detailed FCI AGM syllabus 2021 is given beneath.
Basic Accounting idea together with preparation of books of accounts and Accounting Standards.
- Analysis of Financial assertion.
- Budgeting & Budgetary management
- Working Capital administration.
- Capital Budgeting & Ratio Analysis.
Taxation: Income Tax together with submitting of return, TDS, Advance Tax and so on; Goods& Services Tax.
Auditing: Auditing Concepts and Methods; Internal & External Audit of Companies.
Contract Act; Companies Act; Sales of Goods Act; Negotiable Instrument Act; Consumer Protection Act; RTI Act.
Basic of Computers:
Operating System; Browsers; Email; Memory (Internal, External, moveable); Chats; Office (Word, PowerLevel, Excel); Networks.
FCI Assistant General Manager (Law) Syllabus 2021
- Constitution of India (with emphasis on service regulation and writ jurisdiction of High Court & Supreme Court, Fundamental Rights).
- Procedural Law (Civil Procedural Code 1908, Indian Evidence Act 1872, and Limitation Act 1963).
- Indian Contract Act 1872 together with the Specific Relief Act 1963.
- Commercial Law (Company Law 2013, Indian Partnership Act 1932, Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008, The Competition Act 2002).
- Labour Law ( Industrial Dispute Act 1947, Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provision Act 1952, Contract Labor (Regulation & Abolition) Act 1970, Minimum Wages Act 1948, Payment of Gratuity Act 1972, Payment of Wages Act 1936, The Employees Compensation Act 1923. Industrial Employment ( Standing Orders) Act 1946).
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996.
- National Food Security Act 2013.
- The Food security and requirements Act 2006.
- Prevention of Corruption Act 1988.
- Information Technology Act 2000.
- Right to Information Act 2005.
- Goods and Services Tax 2017.
FCI Medical Officer Syllabus 2021
Cardiology, Respiratory illnesses, Gastro‐intestinal, Genito‐Urinary, Neurology, Hematology,
Endocrinology, Metabolic problems, Infections/Communicable Diseases( Virus, Rickets, Bacterial, Spirochetal, Protozoan, Metazoan, Fungus), Nutrition/Growth, Diseases of the pores and skin (Dermatology), Musculoskeletal System, Psychiatry, General, Emergency Medicine, Common Poisoning, Snakebite, Tropical Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Emphasis on medical procedures, Pathophysiological foundation of illnesses, Vaccines preventable illnesses and Non-vaccines preventable illnesses, Vitamin deficiency illnesses, In psychiatry, embody – Depression, psychosis, nervousness, bipolar illnesses, and Schizophrenia.
Common childhood emergencies, Basic new child care, Normal developmental milestones, Accidents and poisonings in kids, Birth defects and counseling together with autism, Immunization in kids, Recognizing kids with particular wants and administration, and National applications associated to youngster well being.
Wounds, Infections, Tumours, Lymphatic, Blood vessels, Cysts/sinuses, Head and Neck, Breast, Alimentary tract (Esophagus, Stomach, Intestines, Anus, Developmental), Liver, Bile, Pancreas, Spleen, Peritoneum, Abdominal wall, Abdominal accidents, Urological Surgery, Neurosurgery, Otorhinolaryngology, E.N.T., Thoracic surgical procedure, Orthopaedic surgical procedure, Ophthalmology, Anaesthesiology, Traumatology, Diagnosis and administration of widespread surgical illnesses, Pre‐operative and post-operative care of surgical sufferers, Medico-legal and moral problems with surgical procedure, Wound therapeutic, Fluid and electrolyte administration in surgical procedure, Shock pathophysiology and administration.
Ante‐natal situations, Intra‐natal situations, Post‐natal situations, Management of regular labors or difficult labor.
Questions on utilized anatomy, Questions on utilized physiology of menstruation and fertilization, Questions on infections within the genital tract, Questions on neoplasms within the genital tract, Questions on the displacement of the uterus, Normal supply and secure supply practices, High-risk being pregnant, and administration, Abortions, Intra-Uterine development retardation, Medico-legal examination in physique and Gynae together with Rape.
Conventional contraceptives, U.D. and oral tablets, Operative process, sterilization, and group of applications within the city and rural environment, Medical Termination of Pregnancy.
PREVENTIVE SOCIAL AND COMMUNITY MEDICINE
Social and Community Medicine, Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine, Health Administration and Planning, General Epidemiology, Demography and Health Statistics, Communicable Diseases, Environmental Health, Nutrition and Health, Non‐communicable illnesses, Occupational Health, Genetics and Health, International Health, Medical Sociology, and Health Education, Maternal and Child Health, National Programmes, Management of widespread well being issues, Ability to watch nationwide well being applications, Knowledge of maternal and youngster wellness, Ability to acknowledge, examine, report, plan and handle neighborhood well being issues together with malnutrition and emergencies.
|FCI AGM & MO Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern Download – Important Link|
|To Download FCI AGM & MO Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
Hope that the supplied article on the FCI AGM & MO Syllabus 2021 is useful to your search. For extra day-to-day academic updates preserve following our web page freshersnow.com.