Latest: The final date to fill Dibrugarh B.Ed CET 2020 software type is November 12, 2020. Know more and apply here.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020
Every 12 months, 1000’s of on-line purposes are acquired by the Dibrugarh University for its B.Ed. admission. Candidates are evaluated on the premise of marks obtained by them within the qualifying examination and efficiency within the B.Ed (CET). Aspirants can verify the schedule for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020 from the desk given under.
|Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020||Dates|
|Online Application portal prompts on||27 Oct 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of the web Application||12 Nov 2020 (Till 5 PM)|
|Admit card Availability||Nov 2020|
|Examination Date||24 Nov 2020|
|Result declaration||by 30 Nov 2020|
|Last date for completion of admission course of||–|
|Commencement of lessons||–|
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
Applications for B.Ed CET 2020 are invited by on-line mode on the official web site. No different technique of software is accepted. The candidate is required to submit the desired quantity of software price. Candidates need to pay the Dibrugarh University B.Ed. CET 2020 Application price by on the time of submission of application type. Following are the small print relating to on-line software course of.
Steps to use for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020.
|Step 1:||Register for B.Ed CET 2020|
|Step2:||Login utilizing Username and Password|
|Step 3:||Fill the applying type|
|Step 4:||Uploading paperwork|
|Step 5:||Preview the small print in software|
|Step 6:||Final submission of software|
Application type price: Applicant shall need to pay the next price.
- Rs. 700/-(for all candidates)
Mode of software price fee: B.Ed. CET price may be paid solely by the web fee gateway by utilizing the next.
- Debit (ATM) Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking
Note: No different mode of fee aside from on-line, is accepted.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In order to use for B.Ed CET 2020, a candidate wants to fulfill the laid eligibility standards. Thus, it’s important for candidates to satisfy the under given standards earlier than making use of.
- Candidates with at the very least 50% in Bachelor’s Degree and /or within the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities OR
- Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology of Dibrugarh University, or some other University acknowledged by Dibrugarh University with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks
Relaxation: In the eligibility standards, a rest of 5% within the qualifying marks shall be offered to the candidates:
- belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC/MOBC/ PWD classes OR
- having a minimal of 5 (5) years instructing expertise in a faculty acknowledged at the very least as much as the tenth normal by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam.
- A candidate can avail the advantage of rest of marks solely in any one of many above classes.
NOTE: A candidate securing 50% marks or extra within the Honours / Major topic however lower than 50 % in combination in all of the programs/papers of the Bachelor’s diploma is not going to be eligible for admission to B.Ed. programme, because the requirement is 50% marks within the combination.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates want to organize for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020, as per the prescribed examination sample.
- Maximum Marks – 70 marks
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Number of Sections – 5
- Number of Objective querys – 70, carrying 1 mark every
- Duration – 1 hour half-hour.
- Mode – Offline check
Distribution of sections and variety of questions is as follows.
|Subject||Number of questions|
|Test of Reasoning||15|
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020 Important Books
Following are some essential books candidates can refer for examination preparation.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Centres
Dibrugarh University conducts B.Ed CET 2020 examination throughout varied examination centres within the State of Assam. Last 12 months college performed the B.Ed CET examination in 9 examination centres on the prescribed dates. It is predicted that the examination will once more be performed in these check centres:
|Name of the centre||Centre code|
|Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh||2001|
|Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat||2002|
|KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat||2003|
|College of Teacher Education, Golaghat||2004|
|Lakhimpur P.G.T. College, North Lakhimpur||2005|
|Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji||2006|
|College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia||2007|
|College of Teacher Education, Dhakuakhana||2008|
|Sibsagar College of Teacher Education, Sivasagar||2009|
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card
Dibrugarh University subject the admit card for B.Ed CET 2020 on the official web site. Candidates should go to the workplace and supply their login credentials. To download the admit card, they should enter the username and login password. Admit card is a vital doc that carries info like Form/ Roll Number, Subject, Date of Examination, Venue, Name of the candidate, Gender, Permanent Address/ Present, Category, Domicile, and Date of Birth, and many others. Test takers are required to hold their admit card with identification proof on the day of examination.
Only after profitable submission of the applying type, admit playing cards shall be generated in opposition to every profitable submission of the applying. The Candidate shall need to take a print out of the corridor ticket and produce the identical to the examination corridor on the date of the check for verification.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020 Result
Dibrugarh University releases the result on-line on the official web site. The end result for Dibrugarh BEd CET 2020 is launched within the type of a scorecard. It carries particulars of the candidates who’ve been shortlisted/chosen for admission to the B.Ed program. Test takers can verify their end result by coming into particulars like roll quantity and examination middle.
Candidates who qualify the B.Ed CET 2020 examination are invited to attend the spherical of counseling and are then eligible to use for admission into the establishment of their selection on the time of B.Ed CET 2020 counseling session. Candidates are allotted seat within the institute of their selection primarily based on their benefit and availability of seats.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020 Selection Criteria
Selection for admission into the two years B.Ed. Programme in any establishment underneath Dibrugarh University shall be primarily based on the next components:-
- Diburgarh B.Ed CET 2020 will carry a most of 70 marks.
- Career efficiency will carry a most of 30 marks, on the premise of the proportion secured within the HSLC, HS, the First Degree and/or Master’s Degree Examination.
- 10% of the proportion of marks secured in H.S.L.C., H.S., Bachelor’s Degree and /or Master’s Degree Examination shall be thought of as profession efficiency in every examination. For instance: If a pupil will get 53% within the first Degree Examination (Major / Aggregate), his/her profession efficiency marks in that examination will probably be 5.3
(*12*)Note – The candidates, who cleared the B.Ed. CET, 2020, shall have to use for admission into the establishment of their selection. The involved establishments will choose the candidates for admission on the premise of their marks within the CET and Career Performance. The marks on the profession efficiency will probably be awarded by the respective establishments.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020 Reservation Criteria
Dibrugarh University has a pre-outlined reservation standards which is relevant for the reserved class candidates. There will probably be statutory reservation underneath varied classes as follows:
- ST (P)- 10%
- ST (H)- 05%
- OBC/ MOBC-15%
- Differently Abled – 03%
Note: Candidates who’re very negligibly disabled by visible deficiency and the like, shall not be eligible for consideration underneath this reserved class
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2020 -Participating Institutes
Each of those affiliated schools/ institutes/ departments offered NCTE recognised B.Ed. programs. As per the marks obtained in B.Ed CET, a candidate is allotted a seat in any of those schools. At the time of counseling, a candidate must report on the allotted faculty and full the admission formalities.
- Department of Education, Dibrugarh University
- Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat (IASE)
- Lakhimpur P.G.T. College, Lakhimpur
- College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia
- KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat
- College of Teacher Education, Golaghat
- Namrup College of Teacher Education, Namrup
- Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji
- Bihpuria Post Graduate Training College, Bihpuria
- Digboi B.Ed. College, Digboi
- Parijat Academy Teacher Education Institution, Dibrugarh
- College of Teacher Education, Dhakuakhana
- Sibsagar College of Teachers’ Education, Joysagar
- DIET, Lakhimpur, Azad.
- North Eastern Institute of Management Science, Jorhat
- Chandrakanta Hazarika College of Teacher Education, Dibrugarh
- DIET, Dibrugarh, Chabua
- DIET, Jorhat, Titabor
About Dibrugarh University
Dibrugarh University, established in 1965 consequent upon the provisions of the Dibrugarh University Act, 1965, enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly. The University administers 177 affiliated schools and institutes that unfold over 9 districts of Assam. Dibrugarh University is a member of the Association of Indian Universities and is acknowledged by all the schools in India and overseas. Dibrugarh University conducts The Common Entrance Test (B.Ed CET 2020) for admission two 12 months B. Ed Programme of Dibrugarh University acknowledged by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
Official web site: dibru.ac.in
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.