TNPSC AAO Answer Key 2021: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) releases the TNPSC AAO Answer Key on the official web site tnpsc.gov.in after the examination. As per the official notification, the reply key releases inside 3 days from the date of the written examination. TNPSC AAO 2021 written examination is scheduled to be performed on April 17, 2021. Memory-based reply key from unofficial sources is accessible right here instantly after the examination. Candidates also can get the direct hyperlink to test the official TNPSC AAO Answer Key right here as per schedule. Read this text to know methods to test the reply key and use the TNPSC AAO Answer Key 2021 to estimate last rating.
TNPSC AAO Answer Key 2021
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts the AAO examination for recruitment of Assistant Agricultural Officer and Assistant Horticulture Officer posts. In 2021, the Commission is conducting recruitment to replenish 429 vacancies for these posts. Check out the entire schedule of occasions associated to the recruitment examination beneath.
|TNPSC AAO 2021 Paper I (Subject Paper)||17 Apr 2021 (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.)|
|TNPSC AAO 2021 Paper II (General Studies)||17 Apr 2021 (03.00 P.M. to 05:00 P.M.)|
|Answer Key launch||Within 3 days from the date of examination|
Click Here to get TNPSC AAO Answer Key 2021 as per schedule from the web site!
How to Check TNPSC AAO Answer Key 2021?
Candidates can test the TNPSC AAO Answer Key from the official web site as per schedule from the web site. The direct hyperlink to test the reply key’s offered right here. Candidates can click on on it to test the reply key straight from the web site. Here is the step-by-step guideline to test the end result from the official web site.
1st Step: At first, one should go to TNPSC official web site i.e. tnpsc.gov.in.
2nd Step: Under the Results part, candidates can discover the Answer Key hyperlink.
third Step: Click on the hyperlink to test the TNPSC AAO Answer Key 2021 right here.
4th Step: The reply key PDF file opens up indicating the right solutions to all of the questions requested within the examination.
fifth Step: Download the reply key PDF and generate a print out of the identical for offline use.
How to Raise Objections Against TNPSC AAO Answer Key 2021?
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission enable candidates who appeared within the examination to boost challenges in opposition to the provisional reply key which releases on the official web site as per schedule after the examination. Check out the necessary tips to boost objections in opposition to the reply key beneath.
- Objections can solely be raised in opposition to the provisional reply key which releases at first after the examination.
- Candidates are allowed a length of seven days to boost challenges. The Commission doesn’t settle for any objection despatched after the final date.
- Objections in opposition to the TNPSC AAO 2021 reply key can solely be submitted on-line by way of the hyperlink offered beneath Result -> Answer Key part.
- Once the reply key releases skilled committee of the Commission evaluates legitimate objections and makes vital revisions to the provisional reply key.
- The last reply key containing the right solutions after consideration of legitimate objections additionally releases at tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates can’t problem the ultimate reply key.
How to Use TNPSC AAO Answer Key 2021 to Estimate Score?
With the data of the TNPSC AAO 2021 marking scheme, candidates can estimate their last rating within the examination. The step-by-step process to estimate the ultimate rating through the use of the reply key’s given right here.
- Open the reply key and begin evaluating your responses within the examination with the right solutions.
- Make a sum of the whole optimistic marks secured within the examination.
- Make a sum of the whole unfavourable marks incurred within the examination.
- Now utilise the next system to estimate the ultimate rating.
Estimated Raw Score = Total Positive Marks – Total Negative Marks
TNPSC AAO 2021 Marking Scheme
In the TNPSC Assistant Agricultural/Horticultural Officer recruitment examination 2021, there are two papers with totally different marking scheme.
- In Paper I, there are 200 questions and a complete marks of 300 i.e. every query carries 1.5 marks.
- In Paper II, there are 100 questions and a complete marks of 200 i.e. every query carries 2 marks.
- There isn’t any unfavourable marking within the examination.
About TNPSC AAO
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commissions conducts the Assistant Agricultural Officer and Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment examination yearly. The examination is performed for recruitment to replenish vacancies for the aforementioned posts in Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service and Horticultural Subordinate Service respectively. In 2021, the Commission is conducting the examination to replenish 429 vacancies for these posts within the aforementioned companies of the state authorities.
TNPSC AAO 2021 include two papers. Paper I is of the Diploma customary and is predicated on Agriculture/Horticulture as per the prescribed syllabus. On the opposite hand, Paper II is predicated on General Studies, for which, the syllabus is frequent for each the posts. There are 200 MCQs in Paper I and 100 MCQs in Paper II. Qualifiers of the examination are chosen by way of certificates verification and counselling.
Click here for the official TNPSC web site
Get TNPSC AAO Answer Key 2017 right here