Latest: The SSC CGL Mains Exam 2020 will happen on 15 Nov 2020 to 18 Nov 2020. Check the examination day tips and SOPs right here.
SSC CGL 2020 Tier-II (Mains Exam)
The examination for SSC CGL mains was earlier scheduled for October the postponed to November 2020. However, the dates later acquired rescheduled from November 15, 2020 to November 18, 2020. Check essential dates beneath.
|Release date of Admit card for tier II||06 Nov 2020 onwards|
|Exam dates for Tier-II (CBE)||
15 Nov 2020 to 18 Nov 2020
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL 2020 Mains Exam Guidelines
Just a few days earlier than the examination, SSC has revealed sure tips. These directions must be strictly adopted by the collaborating aspirants for the sleek graduation of the examination. These examination directions are additionally accessible on SSC CGL mains admit card.
- Aspirants are urged to succeed in the examination centre earlier than the reporting time talked about on the admit card.
- Avoid crowding exterior the SSC CGL examination centre.
- Ball pens and tough sheets can be found on the examination centre. Candidates are urged to not carry any additional web page or pen to the centre.
- The record of paperwork that must be carried to the examination centre is talked about within the subsequent part. Carefully learn that.
- It is obligatory to hold hand sanitizer to the examination centre.
- Candidates need to put on face masks/ face protect on a regular basis, in and out of doors the examination centre.
- Maintain social distancing inside and out of doors the examination centre.
- Also, as per the final directions issued, candidates have to hold a COVID-19 self-declaration type.
- No digital gadget, the research materials is contained in the examination centre premises.
- It can be obligatory to undergo the thermal screening that’s organized on the entry gate.
Social Distancing Guidelines
SSC CGL 2020 Mains Admit Card – Available!
The SSC CGL 2020 Mains Exam admit card is now accessible for all of the regional web sites. Aspirants who’re showing for the mains examination can obtain it from the hyperlink beneath.
Click here to obtain SSC CGL Mains Admit Card 2020.
How to Download SSC CGL 2020 Tier-II Admit Card?
SSC CGL 2 Tier 2 Admit Card by Gradeup
SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card by Testbook
Document to hold to SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Centre
There are sure paperwork that aspirants are requested to hold to the SSC CGL Tier-II examination. Here is the guidelines of paperwork that one has to bear to SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Centre
- SSC CGL Mains admit card
- 02 passport dimension images
- Photo identification card
- Print of e-Aadhar or Original Aadhar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID card
- ID card that’s issued by faculty, faculty or college
- Discharge ebook of ex-servicemen, issued solely by Ministry of Defence
- Employer ID Card of PSU or Government
- Any ID card bearing candidate’s picture issued by both state or central authorities
SSC CGL Mains Exam Pattern
Now that just a few days are left for the mains examination, aspirants are suggested to revise the examination sample. With that, test the syllabus as nicely to make sure that no subject is left untouched.
SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: Online examination
- Duration: 02 hours for every paper.
- No. of Questions: 500 questions for every paper
- Type of Questions: Multiple alternative query format.
- Marking scheme:
- For paper II, there may be damaging marking of 0.25 marks.
- For Paper I, III, IV there’s a damaging marking of 0.5 marks,
|Subjects||No. of MCQs||Total Marks of Each Subject|
|Paper I – Qualitative Ability||100||200|
|Paper II – Language and Comprehension||200||200|
|Paper III – Statistics (For Statistical Investigator Post)||100||200|
|Paper IV – Finance & Accounts and
Economics & Governance
(For Assistant Audit Officer in C & AG)
SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: Pen-paper examination (offline examination).
- Duration: 01 hour to unravel the query paper.
- Type of Questions: Descriptive query paper.
- Marking scheme: There is not any damaging marking in SSC CGL Tier III.
|Mode of Exam||Scheme of SSC CGl Tier III||Total Marks of Exam|
|Pen and Paper / Offline||Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi
Candidates need to
write Essays/Precis/Letter/Applications and many others.
Know the main points SSC CGL Mains Syllabus right here – Click here
SSC CGL 2020 Mains Preparation Tips
Before showing for SSC CGL Mains examination and to crack it, listed below are some final minute preparations ideas. Go by way of them and put together accordingly.
#1 Candidates are urged to stay to the research schedule until the final minute they need to preparation/ revision. It permits candidates to handle time between preparation and relaxation.
#2 Stay motivated and resolve the questions with a peaceful thoughts. Do not hurry whereas fixing questions or revising subjects.
#3 It is essential to notice that there’s damaging marking in SSC CGL Mains examination. For each incorrect reply, 0.25 marks are deducted from the whole marks. So mark solutions fastidiously.
#4 Avoid guessing solutions. As there may be damaging marking, candidates rating might lower in the event that they mark incorrect solutions.
#5 Keep practising the earlier yr query papers, mock exams, practise papers of SSC CGL.
SSC CGL 2020 Mains Question Paper
Candidates should have ready exhausting for SSC CGL Mains Exam. With the goals of clearing the mains examination, aspirants are suggested to practise until the final minute. So, to assist our readers with this, we’ve offered right here direct hyperlinks for SSC CGL Question papers. Also, the direct hyperlinks for SSC CGL mock exams can be found. Hence candidates can use these hyperlink to practise extra.
SSC CGL Mains Exam 2020 – Revision Tips
Before the massive day, aspirants ought to revise what they’ve studied to date. With only some days left, aspirants can discuss with the movies accessible beneath by varied SSC CGL mentors. These movies can be found on varied on-line platforms similar to youtube, google search and others. These will assist them to undergo the essential subjects another time and improve their possibilities of higher marks in SSC CGL examination.
SSC CGL Tier-II Revision Video by Gv witmover
Expected Questions for SSC CGL Mains examination 2020 by Testbook.com
SSC CGL Mains examination 2020 English Preparation by Unacademy
About SSC CGL
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is entrusted with the accountability to conduct the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination. This examination is carried out on an annual foundation that that aspirant can seem for SSC CGL examination every year. The SSC CGL exam is carried out to nominate eligible candidates for the Group B and Group C posts underneath Government Departments and Ministries. To get chosen underneath these posts, aspirants have to seem for a three-tier examination. The first stage is the prelims examination adopted by the mains examination. Thereafter, candidates can seem for tier-3 examination (descriptive examination) and talent check.