GATE COAP 2021: Candidates who want to get right of entry to the collaborating institutes of COAP should register themselves on-line at coap.iitm.ac.in. Gate COAP (Common Offer Acceptance Portal) 2021 Round schedule has been launched. Through COAP, seats of the M.Tech program are stuffed. Candidates are provided seats on the premise of their rating in GATE 2019, 2020 or 2021. COAP is a typical platform for the registered candidates to examine which IIT has provided a seat in a course, to the respective candidate. Candidate can examine intimately in regards to the eligibility to use for GATE COAP 2021, Admission gives, Options accessible and the method to use from this web page.
Latest: Registration in COAP portal for admission into M.Tech Program will begin within the third/4th week of March.
GATE COAP 2021
There are 20 IITs, 01 IISc that are the collaborating institutes for COAP 2020. Furthermore, a PSU specifically, NPCIL is likely one of the collaborating PSUs in COAP 2020. The candidates can examine the whole schedule for GATE COAP 2020 from the desk under.
|GATE COAP 2020||Important Dates|
|COAP 2020 Registration begins from||third/4th week of Mar 2021|
|Last date to register on-line||To be notified|
|The time window for viewing of gives and making a call by a candidate|
|Round 01||13 – 14 May 2021|
|Round 02||20 – 21 May 2021|
|Round 03||27 – 28 May 2021|
|Round 04||03 – 04 Jun 2021|
|Round 05||10 – 11 Jun 2021|
|Online further rounds: Time window for viewing of gives and making a call by a candidate|
|Round – A||17 – 18 Jun 2021|
|Round – B||24 – 25 Jun 2021|
|Round – C||01 – 02 Jul 2021|
|Round – D||08 – 09 Jul 2021|
Study at UPES Dehradun – the college with a objective. Admissions open for B.Tech, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Des, B.Pharm, LLB, MA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc, M.Des, LLM, and Integrated applications.
GATE COAP 2021 Registration
To register, the candidate has to go to the official web site. Candidates can register for COAP on-line solely. There is not any registration charge for COAP 2021. Only these candidates who will register can examine the gives made by the collaborating institutes. The following are the small print that must be entered by the candidate within the utility kind.
- Candidate’s identify
- GATE Registration quantity
- GATE rating(s)
After the submission of the registration particulars, candidate will obtain the Login particulars on their registered electronic mail id and cellular quantity.
The circulate chart is as given under for the convenience to know for the candidates-
Flow Chart for COAP 2021 Registration and Log-in
Candidate Action Flow Chart for all Rounds of Offers
Candidate Action Flow Chart for the Decisive Round of Offers
GATE COAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to register at COAP should make sure that they fulfill the eligibility standards as offered under:
- Nationality: The candidate have to be an Indian National.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate ought to have a legitimate GATE rating.
- Year of Passing: Candidates who’ve certified the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) within the yr 2019/ 2020/ 2021 are eligible to register for COAP 2021.
GATE COAP 2021 Admission Offers
The Coordinating Institute for COAP 2021, which is, IIT Madras will present 5 (05) set of gives. The gives can be displayed on the COAP portal solely. The candidates get the next choices in every spherical of the admission supply:
Option 1: Accept and Freeze
- The candidates ought to choose this feature solely when they’re assured and keen to simply accept one of many current gives.
- Furthermore, this feature must be opted by candidates provided that they’re assured that they don’t need to improve to larger preferences, if any, within the subsequent spherical(s) of admission. Hence, the candidates who will decide this feature won’t be thought-about within the subsequent spherical(s) of admission in any of the collaborating tutorial Institutes and PSUs.
- Once the candidates have chosen the ‘Accept and Freeze’ possibility, they need to affirm the submission of the choice by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the choice, the candidate ought to go to the respective Participating Institute’s Admission Portal or PSU’s Job Portal and comply with the process as per the directions on the respective web site.
Option 2: Retain and Wait
- The candidates ought to choose this feature if they’re accepting one of many current gives and likewise wish to be thought-about for upgrading to the candidate’s larger preferences, if any, within the subsequent spherical(s) of gives.
- Note that those that choose this feature won’t be thought-about for the opposite rejected gives within the present spherical. However, they are going to be thought-about for different larger preferences, if any, within the subsequent spherical(s) of admission.
- After choosing the “Retain and Wait” possibility, the candidate have to click on on the “Submit” button to substantiate the submission of their choice.
- Next, the candidates ought to go to the resp[ective collaborating institute admission portal or PSUs job portal after which comply with the process as offered on their respective web site.
Option 3: Reject and Wait
- The candidates ought to choose this feature if they don’t seem to be keen to simply accept any one of many supply(s).
- Nevertheless, such candidates will nonetheless be thought-about for different larger preferences, if any, within the subsequent spherical(s) of admission provided in any collaborating tutorial Institutes and PSUs.
What After the Acceptance of Admission Offer at COAP 2021?
Amongst the n variety of gives, if a candidate chooses essentially the most most well-liked supply, then subsequent he/she has to resolve whether or not they need to “Accept & Freeze” or “Retain and Wait” or “Reject and Quit”. If a candidate has accepted the admission supply, the following step is that they’ve to go to the official web site of the Admitting Institute/ Joining PSU. Then subsequent the candidates want to finish the admission / becoming a member of process inside the due date.
GATE COAP 2021 Participating Institutes
The candidates can examine the whole record of IITs and IISc that are collaborating in COAP 2021 from under.
- IISC Banglaore
- IIT Bhilai
- IIT Bhubaneswar
- IIT BHU
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Goa
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Hyderabad
- IIT Indore
- IIT ISM Dhanbad
- IIT Jodhpur
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Madras
- IIT Mandi
- IIT Pallakad
- IIT Patna
- IIT Roorkee
- IIT Ropar
- IIT Tirupati
The following is the collaborating PSUs of GATE COAP 2021
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
COAP is the Common Offer Acceptance Portal through which all of the collaborating institutes add their M.Tech. admission gives directly place after which the registered candidates will choose any one of many accessible gives. The candidate can choose most one supply out of obtainable gives in every spherical. The candidates who settle for the supply of the collaborating institutes will then have to finish the admission process earlier than the due schedule. Candidate may go to COAP for subsequent spherical(s) of admission.
Official Website: coap.iitm.ac.in
For getting thee extra particulars about GATE COAP 2021, Download the Information Brochure.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.