Overview Of NMDC Junior Officer Syllabus 2021
|Name Of The Board||National Mineral Development Corporation(NMDC)|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Officer Trainee(Civil)
Junior Officer Trainee(Mechanical)
Junior Officer Trainee(Mining)
Junior Officer Trainee(Electrical)
|Number Of Posts||63 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Across India|
NMDC Junior Officer Trainee Syllabus 2021
All the contenders must be stored in thoughts with a view to take an preliminary step to organize for the exams NMDC Junior Officer Syllabus 2021 performs a key function. If you will have the NMDC Syllabus 2021 then there are extra possibilities to organize extra successfully. Here, we’ve got talked about the NMDC Junior Officer Trainee Syllabus 2021 for getting ready for the Junior Officer Trainee (Civil, Mechanical, Mining, and Electrical) posts. Hence, the candidates can check with the NMDC JOT Syllabus 2021 by visiting this net web page. By studying this general article, aspirants can get an concept of the way to begin the preparation by seeing the NMDC JOT Syllabus 2021 in addition to NMDC Junior Officer Exam Pattern 2021. Aspirants are directed to obtain the PDF of the NMDC Junior Officer Trainee Syllabus 2021 which is given on the backside of the web page.
Contenders who’re participating within the NMDC Examination should and may obtain the NMDC Junior Officer Exam Pattern 2021. The NMDC Exam Pattern 2021 is uploaded within the type of Pdf format. Hence, we’ve got offered the pdf hyperlink on the beneath web page. So, candidates examine the NMDC Junior Officer Syllabus 2021, earlier papers, and recruitment hyperlinks which might be given on this web site portal. If the candidates predict to attain enormous marks within the written take a look at then should check out the NMDC Junior Officer Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern.
NMDC Junior Officer Exam Pattern 2021
|No.Of ranges||Selection Mode||Total Marks|
|I||Online Test (Computer Based Test)||100|
|II||Supervisory Skill Test||Qualifying in nature|
|Grand Total||100 marks|
NMDC Junior Officer Trainee Syllabus 2021
NMDC Junior Officer Mechanical Syllabus
- Heat Engines.
- Automobile Engineering.
- Manufacturing Technology.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Theory of Machines.
- Structural Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Hand & Power Tools.
- Systems of Measurement.
- Cutting instruments.
- Fluid Mechanics
- Limits, Fits & Tolerances.
- Drilling machine.
- Diesel Engine Components.
- Valves & Valve Trains.
- Engine Assembly.
- Taps and Dies.
- Sheet Metal.
- Welding processes.
- Introduction to Hydraulics & Pneumatics.
- Introduction to Engine.
NMDC Junior Officer Electrical Syllabus
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Implementation within the store flooring of the assorted security measures.
- Visit totally different sections of the Institute Demonstration on elementary first help.
- Artificial Respiration.
- Demonstration of Trade hand instruments.
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Signals and Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Identification of easy types- screws, nuts & bolts, chassis, clamps, rivets, and many others.
- Use, care & upkeep of varied hand instruments.
- Practice in soldering Measurement of Resistant and Measurement of particular Resistant.
- Routine Care & Maintenance of Batteries.
- Types of drills description & drilling machines, correct use, care, and upkeep.
- Description of faucets & dies, varieties in rivets & riveted joints.
- Use of thread gauge.
NMDC Junior Officer Mining Syllabus
- .Safety Provisions and Precautions in Underground transportation.
- Detection & Removal of inflammable and poisonous gasses in Mines.
- Explosives and Accessories & their use in Mines.
- Mining Methods.
- Use of Equipment akin to a Methanometer.
- Mine Ventilation.
- Coal Mines Regulations, 1957 associated to Mining Sirdar and Shot-firers.
- Mine Gases.
- Anemometer, & Multi-Gas Detector.
- Use of Blasting Cards.
- Handing over & Taking over Charge.
- Dealing with Occurrence of Fire, Gas, Air-Blast or Inundation in Mines.
- Engineering Graphics
- Applied Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engg. (Mining)
- Mining Geology
- Introduction to Mining
- Mining Practice
- Mine Development
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on LCM and HCF.
- Problems on Trains.
- Races and Games.
- Problems on Numbers.
- Simple Interest.
- Boats and Streams.
- Mixtures and Allegations.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Time and Work.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Numbers and Ages.
- Odd Man Out.
- Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple Equations.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Indices and Surds.
- Simplification and Approximation.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Fill within the Blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Spelling Test.
- Passage Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Error Correction (Phrases in Bold).
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Para Completion.
- Data Interpretation.
- Series Problems.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Statement and Assumptions.
- Blood Relation.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Statement and Conclusions.
- History – India & world.
- Geography – Maharashtra.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Geography.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Science & Technology
NMDC Junior Officer Syllabus 2021: Click Here