Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Officials has launched the TNPSC CESE Notification 2021 with Advt. No: 581 and Notification Number 06/2021. TNPSC will fill 537 Junior Engineer, Junior Draughting Officer, Junior Technical Assistant Posts. TNPSC invitations on-line TNPSC CESE Application Forms from the eligible aspirants. So, the Candidates examine the TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination Notification 2021 at www.tnpsc.gov.in and apply for the Advertisement from 05th March to 04th April 2021.
TNPSC CESE Notification 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination|
|Post Names||Junior Draughting Officer, Junior Engineer, Junior Technical Assistant|
|Number Of Vacancies||537 Posts|
|Job Category||TamilNadu Government Jobs|
|Start Date To Enrol||05th March 2021|
|Ending Date To Enrol||04th April 2021|
|Date Of Exam||06th June 2021 (Paper I: 10 AM to 01.00 PM and Paper II: 03.00 PM to 05.00 PM)|
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2021
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission launched the TNPSC CESE 2021 Notification. TNPSC needs to rent the 537 Posts of Junior Draughting Officer, Junior Engineer, Junior Technical Assistant. Within the TNPSC CESE 2021 Recruitment Notification, full data is talked about. The aspirants who’re fulfilling the eligibility standards can apply for the Tamil Nadu CESE Notification 2021 through the use of the TNPSC CESE Online Application. The schedule to submit the TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination Application is from 05th March to 04th April 2021. The candidates who’re making use of for the TNPSC CESE 2021 Notification can submit the appliance kinds earlier than the ending date.
TNPSC CESE Notification Apply Online
Candidates who’re making use of for the Tamilnadu Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination Notification 2021 will need to have a minimal age restrict of 18 years and the utmost is 30 Years. The Application payment is relevant, which is to be paid by the candidates. So, Apply for the TNPSC Junior Draughting Officer Recruitment 2021, and put together nicely for the written examination. Coming to the choice course of, the TNPSC will conduct the written check on 06th June 2021. Those who chosen for the Tamil Nadu CESE Notification 2021 draw the wage of Rs.35400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- and Rs.35,900/- to Rs.1,13,500/- for Junior Engineer Posts.
As per the TNPSC CESE Recruitment Notification 2021, the Qualification of the candidate is
- Junior Draughting Officer: Must possess A Diploma in Civil Engineering or Architectural Assistantship.
- Junior Technical Assistant: Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification and a Diploma in Handloom Technology obtained from the Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem or Varanasi or from another recognised Institute (OR) Diploma in Textile Manufacture obtained from the Technological Diploma Examination Board, Madras or the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Aspirants who’re making use of for this TN CESE Notification 2021 will need to have an age restrict of 18 to 30 Years. Age Limits for the Reserved Category as follows.
|Post Names||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes||Others|
Officer in Highways
Officer in Public Works
|18 Years||35 years||30 Years|
Assistant in Handlooms
and Textiles Department
|18 Years||No Maximum Age Limit||30 Years|
|Junior Engineer in
|18 Years||No Maximum Age Limit||30 Years|
Those who’re chosen For the TNPSC CESE Notification 2021 can draw the Salary of
- Junior Engineer: Rs.35,900/- to Rs.1,13,500/- (Level-13)
- Junior Draughting Officer, Junior Technical Assistant: Rs.35400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- (Level 11)
Candidates who utilized for the TNPSC CESE Recruitment Notification 2021 be chosen for the Post primarily based on the Written Test and Certificate Verification.
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
Applicants ought to pay the One Time Registration Fee Rs.150/- (Validity of 05 Years) and Exam Fee of Rs.100/- whereas submitting the TNPSC CESE Application Form by Debit/ Credit Card/ Online Net Banking.
- One Time Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Exam Fee: Rs.100/-
As per the TNPSC CESE Notification 2021, the Post-Wise Vacancies as follows
- Junior Draughting Officer (in Highways Department): 183 Posts
- Junior Draughting Officer (Public Works Department): 348 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer: 05 Posts
How to Apply for TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2021 Notification @ www.tnpsc.gov.in?
- First Interested and Eligible Aspirants can go to the TNPSC most important web site www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On the Homepage, Open Notifications part and aspirants want to seek out the TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination hyperlink and open it.
- Download and Read the directions.
- It eligible first the aspirants want to use for One Time Registration by coming into all the main points at “apply.tnpscexams.in”.
- After that, an ID might be issued for the aspirants.
- They want to use for this Tamil Nadu Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination Notification 2021 by that ID.
- Pay the payment, and Ensure the TNPSC CESE Application is free from errors and submit the shape.
- Take a Hard Copy of it and use it for future correspondence.
Official TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination Notification 2021 – Download
TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination Application – Register Now