NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2020: Dr NTR University of Health Sciences has launched eligible candidates checklist together with candidates who aren’t certified for admission to Post Basic BSc nursing 2020 on-line at ntruhs.ap.nic.in. Candidates who’ve handed 10+2 examination or ought to have handed General Nursing and Midwifery from an establishment acknowledged by the Govt. of A.P. or Nursing Council of India are eligible for admission in Post Basic BSc Nursing in NTRUHS. Candidates whose title is included within the benefit checklist are then eligible to take part within the counselling. Candidates test extra particulars on NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2020 from this web page.
Latest: NTRUHS has launched eligible candidates checklist for Post Basic BSc Nursing course. Scroll all the way down to entry the hyperlink.
NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2020
The Candidates who studied 1 ½ yr MPHW aren’t eligible for admission into Post Basic B.Sc(N) 2YDC.
Study at UPES Dehradun – the college with a function. Admissions open for B.Tech, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Des, B.Pharm, LLB, MA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc, M.Des, LLM, and Integrated packages.
NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2020 Eligible Candidates List
The eligible candidate’s checklist has launched for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course. Candidates can entry the direct hyperlink to test the eligible candidate’s checklist from beneath.
Eligible Candidates List: Click here to test the NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2020-21 Eligible Candidates List.
Non-Eligible Candidates List: Click here to test the NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2020-21 Non-Eligible Candidates List.
NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2020 Important Dates
Candidates test the schedule for NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2020 is given beneath.
|Date of challenge of Notification||21 Jan 2021|
|Availability of on-line utility||21 Jan 2021|
|Last date for submission of stuffed-in utility||05 Feb 2021|
|Dates of verification of authentic certificates||to be introduced|
|Release of benefit checklist after doc verification on||to be introduced|
NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Application Form
The on-line utility kind for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, 2 years diploma course releases on the official web site ntruhs.ap.nic.in as per the scheduled date. The candidates should learn each instruction fastidiously and undergo the eligibility standards earlier than making use of. The utility kind have to be stuffed on or earlier than the final day of submission.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form for NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020.
The utility payment for Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) Course is given beneath
- For OBC/SC/ST candidates – Rs.1888/- (Rs.1600+GST Rs.288/-)
- For all different candidates – Rs.2360/- (Rs.2000+GST Rs.360/-)
the appliance payment could be paid by Debit card / Credit Card or Net Banking.
Document Required for filling Online Application Form
The doc required for filling the net utility kind is supplied beneath –
- SSC or equal examination exhibiting the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent examination and GNM Marks Memos
- Transfer certificates
- Study Certificate(s) from sixth class to Intermediate.
- In case candidates studied within the establishments exterior the state of Andhra Pradesh, a residence certificates of the candidate or both of the guardian issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
- In case candidates claiming eligibility of reservation underneath Special classes ought to furnish the required certificates in help of their declare Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate)claiming reservation underneath BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
- In case claiming payment exemption, the newest Income certificates of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or white ration card.
- Aadhar Card
- Government Service Particulars
How to fill on-line Application Form?
The steps to fill on-line utility kind is supplied beneath –
- Firstly, go to the official web site of the college i.e ntruhs.ap.nic.in
- Then click on on the Online Registration hyperlink wherein the candidate has to present the main points to register like Date of start. Mobile quantity, Brach.
- After coming into the main points click on on the validate button.
- If all the main points entered are appropriate, then-candidate will obtain the Registration quantity and Roll quantity (Please be aware the registration quantity and roll quantity for additional correspondence ) after which click on OK.
- Then enter Roll Number and the Registration quantity for updating the main points of the candidate after which click on on Validate Button.
- After clicking on validate button utility kind can be displayed as proven beneath
- After filling the shape, click on on Save and Exit Button. This course of could be repeated till all the information entered is appropriate. Then click on on Save and Pay Button to proceed for cost.
NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can test the eligibility standards for NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, the main points eligibility is point out beneath –
Education Qualifications –
- Candidates in search of admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) Course ought to have handed Intermediate Examination.
- Any different equal examination (10+2 sample) acknowledged by the University in A.P. or Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh or NIOS or APOSS – Indian Nursing Council Regulations.
- Should have handed General Nursing and Midwifery from an establishment acknowledged by the Govt. of A.P. or Nursing Council of India and shall be registered with the State Nursing Council.
Age Limit: Candidate ought to have accomplished 21 years of age and shouldn’t be greater than 45 years of age as on December 31, 2020, In case of SC / ST Candidates the utmost age shall be relaxed by 3 years.
Certificates Required on the Time of Verification
The candidates are required to attend with the unique certificates as talked about beneath together with three units of print copies and no proxies are allowed.
- Print copy of on-line utility duly signed by the candidate.
- S.S.C or equal examination exhibiting the Date of Birth.
- Transfer certificates.
- Study Certificate(s) from sixth class to Intermediate.
- Aadhaar Card
- Applicants who’ve studied, exterior of Andhra Pradesh need to submit 10 years (years of interval to be specified) residence certificates of the candidate or both of the guardian issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- Latest Permanent Caste Certificate claiming reservation underneath BC/SC/ST Categories issued via E-Seva or Mee Seva.
- Candidates claiming payment exemption shall produce the newest Income certificates of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or White Ration Card of household.
- Service certificates,
- GNM Marks Memos, Pass Certificate, Nursing Council Registration certificates and Service Certificates i.e. Appointment Order, Regularisation/ Probation Declaration Order, Service Certificate, and so on. in case of Government Service Candidates.
- Latest PH Certificate issued by Competent Authority
Result / Merit List
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences will announce the ultimate benefit checklist of NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2 Years course 2020 on the official web site of college i.e ntruhs.ap.nic.in after verification of authentic certificates. Candidates can test their consequence and benefit checklist via the hyperlink that can be supplied on this web page as soon as the official bulletins are made.
Criteria for preparation of benefit checklist
The standards for preparation of benefit for Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) 2 Years course is given beneath –
- Total Percentage of marks obtained in General Nursing and Midwifery as much as two decimal locations.
- Candidates who qualify underneath the compartmental system shall be positioned within the benefit checklist after the candidates who handed in a single try.
- In case if candidates rating equal marks and mixture share of marks, Date of start shall be considered and the older candidates shall be given larger place within the Merit List.
- In case of equality of marks, the combination share of marks in all topics of the ten+2 qualifying examination as much as two decimal locations.
All the chosen candidates need to pay the next payment i.e, Rs.5500/- on the time of downloading allotment orders via on-line.
|Registration payment||Rs 2500/-|
|Admission payment||RS. 1000/-|
|IUT Fee / Sports Fee||RS 800/-|
|Hand Book||Rs 200/-|
|Digital Library Fee||Rs 600/-|
Note: The college payment as soon as paid shall not be refunded underneath any circumstances.
Reservation of Seats
For the native candidates, 85% of the out there seats shall be reserved as supplied in A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as given in Annexure-III of GO (P) No. 646, Edu. (W1) Department, dt. july 10, 07 1979. Out of the out there seats 15% for SCs, 6% for STs, 29% for BC, 15% for unreserved, when it comes to the Presidential order and 5% shall be reserved for the Physically Handicapped (PH) in every class of OC, SC, ST, BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D and BC-E as per Government of India pointers.
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences is the brainchild of Padamshree Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao. The college was inaugurated in 1986 and the primary chancellor of the college was none apart from Late Dr. N.T. Rama Rao. University presents varied Undergraduate, Postgraduate, tremendous speciality, PhD. & PDF programs in Modern Medicine, Dental Surgery, Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Nursing, Physiotherapy and Para Medical Graduate Courses in its affiliated schools. The important motive of the college is to create a ardour for compassion in schooling and coaching to a various physique of scholars in a dynamic and collaborative atmosphere.
FAQs for NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2020?
Ans: The candidates who come underneath the Open Category might want to pay Rs.2360/- & Rs.1888/- for BC/SC/ST candidates. They have to pay the charges in on-line mode solely.
Ans: You might want to fill the appliance kind on-line when it releases after which pay the charges within the on-line mode. No different mode of utility kind filling is obtainable.
Ans: During the cost course of, if the hyperlink fails otherwise you obtain any error message, you’re suggested to re-login along with your private particulars and Registration quantity at NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc., Nursing 2YD Registration website, and test.
Ans: Candidates ought to have Passed Intermediate Examination or every other equal examination, and
Should have handed General Nursing and Midwifery from an establishment acknowledged by the Govt. of A.P. or Nursing Council of India.
Official Website: ntruhs.ap.nic.in
For extra particulars of NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2020, Download Information Brochure.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be a part of our Telegram channel.