Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020 – Kurukshetra University has launched the general advantage record for B.Ed. Distance Courses. You can verify the general advantage record by way of the direct hyperlink that has been offered under. Admission can be completed on the idea of advantage within the qualifying examination and as per the reservation coverage of the Government of Haryana. Candidates are suggested to fill the applying kind earlier than the final date of submission. It is essential to learn the eligibility standards earlier than making use of for admission. For getting extra details about Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020, seek advice from this text.
Latest: Kurukshetra University has launched a advantage record of B.Ed. Distance Education 2020. Scroll right down to get the hyperlink.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020
The Directorate is offering two-12 months B.Ed. program with the approval of NCTE for the good thing about working academics in faculties and different instructional establishments. The Candidate has instructing expertise certificates, not as per specs prescribed by the Directorate (For B.Ed. Part-I solely), his kind can be rejected. Important dates for Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020 is given under.
|Last Date for Receipt of Admission Form|
|Cut Off date for admission can be|
Check Merit List: Click here to verify the Overall Merit record of B.Ed. Distance Education 2020.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020 Application Form Extended
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020 Application Form
The Directorate of Distance Education affords a web based admission facility by way of its personal web site i.e. kuk.ac.in. Online submission of the applying kind may be completed on the DDE web site and on-line charges may be deposited on the DDE Website in addition to Online Portal kuk.ac.in.
Application Form: Click here to obtain the Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020 Application Form
|Category||At KUK Counter||By Registered/ Speed Post|
|SC/BC/Blind (Haryana Only)||Rs.150/-||Rs.200/-|
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020 Eligibility
The eligibility circumstances for admission to B.Ed.(2-12 months) Course by way of Distance Mode can be as below –
- Bachelor/Master’s diploma from a acknowledged University with atleast 50% marks in combination (47.5% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Physically Handicapped candidates) OR 55% in case of BE/B.Tech (52.25% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Physically Handicapped candidates) as per instructions of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- Trained in-service academics in elementary schooling.
- Candidates who’ve accomplished a NCTE acknowledged trainer schooling programme by way of face-to-face mode.
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and different classes shall be as per the principles of Haryana Govt.
- Only in service academics working in any Recognized Government/Aided/Private School/Educational Institution within the state of Haryana are eligible.
- The Teaching Experience Certificate can be accepted solely on the prescribed proforma. In case a candidate has served in a couple of Institution (with/with out break), he/she ought to use the photocopy of this proforma for submitting the instructing expertise certificates for every establishment of service.
- The candidates in search of admission in B.Ed. 1st Year ought to guarantee to submit proof of Teaching Experience in a faculty/different instructional establishments duly licensed by Headmaster/Principal on the prescribed format.
- There can be no rounding off the share of marks for figuring out the eligibility for admission to B.Ed. course.
- Admission dues to be paid solely after affirmation of admission and on demand from the Directorate after finalization of the advantage record for admission to B.Ed. Part-1st.
- A candidate who has handed B.Ed. Part-I examination of this University shall be eligible to affix Part-II class within the Directorate of Distance Education.
- The college students of B.Ed. (2-Year) course having a 2-years length enrolled with this Directorate for the session 2020 (Both classes) and have appeared within the examinations held in Nov. 20& May 21 however couldn’t clear 50% papers of B.Ed. Part-I examinations may be provisionally allowed to affix B.Ed. Part-II of the course by paying a further payment of Rs. 500/- per poor paper payable to the University on the time of admission topic to clearing the remaining papers of B.Ed. Part-I examinations within the permissible variety of possibilities.
Note: A candidate, who fails to cross B.Ed. Examinations inside a interval of 5 years of his /her admission to the course, shall be required to repeat the course.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020 Scheme of Examination
There shall be 9 Paper Courses. Paper Course-1 to three & 6 will carry 100 marks every. Paper Course 4 having two components (A+B) of fifty marks every in addition to Paper Course-12 (EPC-I & EPC-3) can even carry 50 marks every respectively. However, Paper Course 13(A) can be of 175 marks.
There shall be 9 Paper Courses. Paper Course-5 can be of fifty marks and paper course 7 to 9 will carry 100 marks. Paper Course 10, 11 and Paper Course-12 (ECP-2 and ECP-4 can be of fifty marks every respectively. However, Paper Course-13 (B) will carry 175 marks.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020 Seat Matrix
Click here to obtain the Seat Matrix
Previous Year Question Paper
B.Ed. (Part 1 & 2) Question Papers are very useful for candidates who’re getting ready for the upcoming examination as they offer a whole image of Exam sample and the kind of query. These Question paper are very useful with a view to crack the examination by fixing these query papers, candidates can get an actual concept concerning the issue degree of the examination. Use the given hyperlink to obtain the earlier 12 months query paper for B.Ed (Part 1 & 2).
- Click here to get the earlier 12 months query paper for B.Ed Distance Education.
For More Information of Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020, verify – Information Brochure.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.