– The 1st Round Allotment Result for B.E./B.Tech.(Lateral Entry) programs has been launched. Scroll all the way down to examine it.
– B.E and B.Tech (Lateral Entry) 1st Online Counseling has been began. Scroll all the way down to entry the hyperlink.
– 2nd Round Counselling for B.E, B.Tech has been began from 10:00 AM on October 21, 2020.
Haryana LEET 2020 Counselling
Admission of Kashmiri Migrants (KM) class for B.E./B.Tech. (LEET)-2020 shall be made on the idea of inter-se advantage of share of qualifying examination via Online off-campus counseling on techadmissionshry.gov.in
Keydates for B.E./B.Tech.(Lateral Entry):
|1st Online Counselling began from||06 Nov 2020|
Keydates for B.Pharmacy:
|Availability of Online Admission Brochure||10 Aug 2020|
|Applying Online at the web site:||14 – 31 Aug 2020|
|Deposit of Online Application Fee
(Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net
|14 – 31 Aug 2020|
|Online verification of marks of Qualifying
Examination and different particulars stuffed in
Online Application Form by the chosen
Designated Center for Confirmation of advantage
|14 Aug – 01 Sep 2020|
|Declaration of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank
ready on the idea of marks obtained in
|02 Sep 2020|
|Deposition of Counseling Fee Online||03 Sep 2020|
Online Counselling Schedule:
|Events||1st Counselling||2nd Counselling|
|Online registration, importing class
paperwork, Filling of selections and locking of
|03-07 Sep 2020||14-16 Sep 2020|
|Result of seat allotment at||08 Sep 2020||17 Sep 2020|
|Online Deposition of Semester Fee and
on-line reporting of the candidates to the
|09-11 Sep 2020||18-21 Sep 2020|
|Updation of emptiness place by the
respective institutes on
|12 Sep 2020||22 Sep 2020|
- Click here to do 1st counselling registration for B.E and B.Tech (Lateral Entry) Courses.
Counselling Allotment Result:
- Click here to obtain B.E./B.Tech.(Lateral Entry) 1st Round Online Counselling Allotment Result.
- Click here to obtain B.E and B.Tech programs 1st Round Online Counselling Allotment Result.
- Click here to obtain B.Pharmacy 1st Round Online Counselling Allotment Result.
- Click here to obtain Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry 2nd Round Online Counselling Allotment Result
- Click here to obtain Diploma Engineering 2nd Round Online Counselling Allotment Result
Official Website: techadmissionhry.gov.in.
Haryana LEET 2020 Important Announcement
Click here to obtain the Haryana LEET 2020 Exam Cancellation Announcement
Haryana LEET Counseling Fee 2020
During 1st and 2nd Online-Off-Campus Counseling, Admission of Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW)/EWS for B.E./B.Tech. (LEET)-2020 shall be made on the idea of rank/inter-se-advantage of Online Entrance Test for B.E./B.Tech. (LEET) – 2020, to be performed by HSTES for the session 2020. So, candidates making use of for this class should apply for OLET for B.Tech (LEET)-2020.
For third and 4th Online-Off-Campus Counseling Admission of Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW)/ Kashmiri Migrants (KM)/Economically Weaker Section (EWS) for B.E./B.Tech. (LEET)- 2020 shall be made on the idea of the advantage to be ready by HSTES on the idea of the share of qualifying examination (Diploma/B.sc).
A candidate who has already participated in 1st & 2nd Online-Off-Campus Counseling and paid the applying charge shouldn’t be required to pay the applying charge once more for third & 4th Online Counseling.
The candidate shall register on-line on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in for taking part in on-line counseling (selection filling and seat allotment) after depositing the counseling charge via e-challan generated from www.techadmissionshry.gov.in or via Credit/Debit Card or Net-banking by utilizing on-line fee gateway. In case of E-Challan mode, the candidate will take the printout of e-challan and can deposit the counseling charge on the subsequent day of e-Challan technology within the designated financial institution (AXIS or PNB) and will obtain the receipt of charge duly stamped by the financial institution.
The counseling charge for B.E/B.Tech (LEET) course is Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Rupees) solely (Non- Refundable) for all class candidates.
To take part in subsequent 2nd Online-Off-Campus counseling, candidates should once more fill (refill) the alternatives within the order of precedence on the counseling web site www.techadmissionshry.gov.in with out depositing the counseling charge of Rs.500/- once more.
After 2nd Online-Off-Campus counseling, third & 4th Online-Off-Campus Counseling shall be performed by HSTES on the idea of the rank to be ready by HSTES on the idea of share of the qualifying examination. The Rank of solely these candidates will probably be ready who’ve registered on www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and have gotten their paperwork verified from the Designated Verification Centres.
Four Online-Off-Campus Counselings will probably be performed for admission to all Lateral Entry to B.E./ B.Tech Courses for all of the seats of Govt./ Govt. Aided/ University Departments and 75% seats of Self Financing Institutes solely as follows:
1st Counseling – shall be carried out for all classes particularly RoHC, HOGC, KM, TFW, SC, BC-A, BC-B, PH, EWS, ESM, (with all priorities) and FF of all classes with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
2nd Counseling – shall be carried out for all classes particularly RoHC, HOGC, KM, TFW, SC, BC (by merging BCA and BCB in BC), EWS, PH and merging all ESM (all priorities) and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
third & 4th Counseling- third and 4th Online-Off-Campus Counseling shall be performed by HSTES on the idea of the rank to be ready by HSTES on the idea of share of qualifying examination. The Rank of solely these candidates will probably be ready who’ve registered on www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and have gotten their paperwork verified from the Designated Verification Centres (as per Key Dates). The admissions in third & 4th Online-Off-Campus counseling shall be carried out with none reservation (Except KM/TFW/EWS class).
Procedure of Online Counselling
- To begin counseling click on on “New Registration” possibility and submit your particulars of Course, Roll quantity, the applying quantity, Name, Date of start (as per admit card OR particulars offered by HSTES).
- If any of the small print are incorrect, please examine the small print as soon as once more. For any correction/ verification, you might contact HSTES.
- If all info is entered appropriately, you’ll get registration web page for registering your self.
- In case your entered particulars are unsuitable, the software program won’t let you submit.
- Please examine all the small print as soon as once more, earlier than submission.
- After this, the candidate will probably be redirected to the “Registration Confirmation” web page the place all entered registration particulars are displayed for affirmation as soon as once more. If you discovered any element incorrect, that may be corrected by utilizing the choice “edit registration particulars” in any other case “Click right here to proceed”, if all of the registration particulars proven are appropriate.
- Once you proceeded from the above step, your registration particulars (can‟t be modified or edited, so click on on “Registration Confirmation” web page when all of your particulars are appropriate. In an distinctive case, you could have to go to/contact HSTES solely.
- You can generate a User ID and Password. Candidates ought to strictly preserve data of this password for their very own use solely and to not disclose this to others. In the occasion of sharing of password, the candidate will probably be solely answerable for the change of registration particulars, selection, and so forth. In the occasion of shedding or forgetting of password, the identical might be retrieved by the candidate on replying the queries by the system on the counseling web site.
- The candidate will log within the web site www.techadmissionshry.gov.in along with his chosen User ID/ Password. After this, the Candidate will affirm his/her registration particulars and transfer to fill his/ her eligible selection. Registration affirmation is important for selection filling.
- Candidate can even see his eligible selection and may take the print out of his/her eligible Choice. The variety of seats accessible in a selected department of an establishment will probably be displayed as per the eligibility/class. The non-availability in a department of an establishment and department/institute for which a candidate shouldn’t be eligible won’t be exhibited to him/her.
- The candidate will go to fill his/her selections by clicking on Fill/Modify selection and fill his/her Choices precedence smart by clicking on add selection button (+) within the left body. Candidate ought to save the stuffed selections additionally.
- To improve the chance of getting a seat, candidates are suggested to fill most eligible selections.
- After filling the alternatives, the Candidate will lock his/ her selections. Locking selections imply Candidate has lastly stuffed his/ her selection.
- Candidate can unlock his/ her selections and may edit, type his/ her selections within the specified time interval which is out there on key date’s hyperlink (selection locking begins, selection locking ends) on the web site. Candidate ought to lock his/ her stuffed selection for seat allotment end result.
- In case candidate make modifications in his / her registration particulars, he/she has to fill the alternatives once more as earlier selections will probably be deleted robotically by the system as quickly as any modifications are made in registration particulars
- After this, Candidate has to attend for the results of the specified course as per Key dates.
- Seat Allotment Result publishing date is out there on Key date’s part on the web site.
- After the declaration of results of 1 st On-Line counseling as per Key-Dates, the candidate will log in within the counseling web site www.techadmissionshry.gov.in by getting into his/her Roll No. & Passwords and click on on Provisional Seat Allotment Result. If the candidate has been allotted a seat then a web page exhibiting provisional seat allotment letter seems which exhibits Institute, Branch allotted to a candidate, Allotment Status and reporting length is talked about.
- Candidate ought to take the print out of this Provisional Seat Allotment letter, and will personally go to the institute allotted to him/ her between specified reporting dates for taking admission.
- The candidate will deposit one semester charges within the designated institute at the time of reporting within the establishment.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be a part of our Telegram channel.