Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021
|Name Of The High Court||Odisha High Court|
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant Section Officer Posts|
|Number Of Posts||202 Posts|
|Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
|Date Of Advertisement||seventeenth February 2021|
|Online Applications Commencement Date||18th February 2021|
|Final Date To Apply||twentieth March 2021|
|Job Location||Odisha Government Jobs|
|Mode Of Registration||Online|
Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Notification 2021
High Court of Odisha Assistant Section Officer Notification 2021 for 202 Posts is launched on 17.02.2021 at www.orissahighcourt.nic.in. As per the Advt No: 01/2021, the Bachelor Degree Candidate having the age of 21 to 32 Years are eligible. The Candidate should seek advice from Jobschat.in for figuring out the entire info which is talked about as per the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021 Notification. With the small print, the candidate refers back to the registration technique to fill the Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Online Application. Then they will proceed the registration as much as twentieth March 2021. As part of the examination payment, all of the candidate should pay Rs.500/- which is Non-Refundable. After screening the Odisha High Court ASO Application, the Profile matching candidates will probably be allowed to look for the written take a look at which is the preliminary spherical of choice.
An Applicant should require a Bachelor Degree in any self-discipline. Computer Knowledge can also be crucial for the candidates to use for the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021.
- Bachelor Degree in any self-discipline with Computer Knowledge
As of 01st August 2021, the Aspirant requires the Minimum Age of 21 Years and Maximum Age of 32 Years. Upper Age is Relxable as much as 05 Years for SC, ST, SEBC, Women Candidates and 10 Years for PWD Candidates. For extra particulars, the candidate should seek advice from Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2021.
- General Category (Male): 21 to 32 Years
- SC, ST, SEBC, Women Candidates: 21 to 37 Years
- Persons with Disability: 21 to 42 Years
The Candidates are requested to Pay Non-Refundable and Non-Adjustable Examination Fee of Rs.500/-. SC, ST, PWD Candidate are exempted from the Fee Payment as per the Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Notification 2021.
- General, SEBC Candudate: Rs.500/-
- SC, ST, PWD: No Fee
Odisha High Court Shortlist the Candidates for 202 Odisha High Court Assistant Section officer Vacancy by means of the Preliminary Test, Mains Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Viva-Voce.
- Preliminary Examination
- Written Test
- Computer Application Test
- Viva-Voce Test
Scale Of Pay
Odisha High Court ASO Salary is Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- with DA, TA allowances admissible in line with time by the Government of Odisha.
- Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Salary: Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- together with TA, DA
OPSC ASO Vacancy Details
As per the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021, the 202 posts are divided among the many following Community as follows.
- UnReserved: 105 Posts
- SEBC: 23 Posts
- SC: 22 Posts
- ST: 52 Posts
What is the strategy to use for the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021 @ www.orissahighcourt.nic.in?
- Initially, the Candidates should go to the Odisha High Court web site www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Next, Go to the Recruitment Corner.
- Open Recruitment to the Post of Assistant Section Officer within the High Court’s Establishment.
- Check the small print first.
- Click on “Examination Portal”
- Choose “Apply Now” and observe the given directions.
- Further “Proceed to Apply” and settle for the directions and select “I want to apply” and supply the captcha.
- Give the small print which are requested.
- And end the registration by paying the Fee.
- Finally, all need to take a printout of the Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Application Form.
Official Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Notification 2021 – Download Now
Online Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Application – Register Now