TamilNadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020 – TN Health Association has launched the applying kind for Tamil Nadu B.Pharma Admission 2020-21. B. Pharm or Bachelors of pharmacy is an undergraduate course for the coed of medical science who’s taken with pharmacy training besides to turn out to be a physician after finishing twelfth normal. In the occasion of rejection of the applying kind, no correspondence/ request for reconsideration might be entertained. Get right here all of the details about Tamil Nadu B.Pharm admissions 2020-2021, from this web page.
Latest: Application kind has been out there now. Scroll right down to Apply.
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020
Tamilnadu B.Pharm lateral entry software course of is obtainable now. Online duly attested purposes together with supportive paperwork might be accepted by the committee so candidates are instructed to fill the applying kind rigorously and ship it to the given handle by way of submit earlier than the due date i.e February 23, 2021. Candidates are suggested to examine their eligibility earlier than filling up the applying kind and examine the location for day by day updates associated to examination and counselling. Schedule for the Admission of B.Pharm 2020 is given under:
Important schedule for Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020
|Date of Notification||17 Feb 2021|
|Availability of Application Form||17 Feb 2021|
|Last to Submission of Form||21 Feb 2021|
|Last date for receipt of the net
|23 Feb 2021 until 05:00 PM|
|Deceleration of Merit List||to be introduced|
|Tentative Allotment of seats||to be introduced|
|Last date of admission||to be introduced|
Study at UPES Dehradun – the college with a function. Admissions open for B.Tech, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Des, B.Pharm, LLB, MA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc, M.Des, LLM, and Integrated applications.
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates looking for admission to B.Pharm (Lateral entry) ought to submit the stuffed-in software kind and scrutiny kind with vital enclosures which ought to attain the given handle. The candidates shall make sure that the applying kind with enclosures reaches the Selection Committee inside the date and time specified i.e., on or earlier than February 23, 2021 at 5.00 P.M. Applications obtained by velocity submit/ courier or some other means after the final date & time won’t be accepted, no matter the date of reserving. The Selection Committee shall not be chargeable for any delay within the receipt or for the loss in transit of software kind and so forth.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application kind for B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020.
No.162, Periyar E.V.R High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 10
Procedure for Filling and Submission of Application Form
- Before filling up the applying kind and Scrutiny kind, learn all of the directions rigorously.
- Fill up the Application kind and scrutiny kind legibly, neatly and accurately. The data might be processed for making ready the advantage checklist. Any mistake dedicated by the candidate will prejudice the choice.
- Cutting, overwriting and erasing within the software kind and within the scrutiny kind ought to be strictly prevented.
- Application with incomplete or inadequate particulars or with out enclosures or these obtained after the final date talked about might be summarily rejected.
- Filled up software with out the signature and photograph of the candidate might be rejected.
- Do not make gap, pin or Stapler on the scrutiny kind. Do not fold any of the types beneath any circumstances.
- D Pharm Mark Sheets –I & II Year.
- Transfer certificates obtained after the completion of D.Pharm course.
- 500/ 750 hours of Practical Training Certificate.
- Provisional / Diploma Certificate.
- Pharmacist Registration Certificate.
- Service Certificate for Candidates in Government Service.
- Mark sheet of H.S.C. (Academic) examination (each side of mark sheet ought to be photocopied) or some other equal examination of the primary look.
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- Certificate for proof of research from X normal to XII normal and D.Pharm Course. xi Nativity Certificate with supporting paperwork.
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020 Eligibility
For OC/BC/BCM/MBC/DNC Categories
- Candidates ought to have an combination of 40% marks within the first and second yr D.Pharm. Examination with a go in H.S.C or Individual go mark in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology or Mathematics each in principle and sensible with not lower than 40% combination marks within the above topics within the qualifying H.S.C. examination (Academic stream) with a go in D.Pharm Course.
- Candidates ought to have handed in H.S.C. qualifying Examination performed by the Tamil Nadu State Board or some other equal examination.
- Candidates ought to have handed Diploma in Pharmacy course.
- Candidates ought to be Native of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates belonging to different States can not declare nativity of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates who’re Native of Tamil Nadu and have studied eighth Standard to twelfth normal in colleges of Tamil Nadu and studied Diploma in Pharmacy course in Tamilnadu needn’t enclose the “Nativity Certificate”.
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020 Merit List
The advantage checklist for B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) course might be ready by computing the marks obtained in B.Pharm. course. It might be decreased to the bottom of 100 marks. The marks might be correct to 2 decimals. The Secretary, Selection Committee has printed the advantage checklist on the Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk, Chennai – 10 and the identical is obtainable on the web site, tnhealth.org or tnmedicalselection.org.
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020 Counselling Procedure
Admission to B.Pharm course shall be made by counselling on the premise of advantage of the candidate. All the candidates attending the counselling for B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Degree course must remit a non-refundable quantity of Rs. 250/- via Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai-10” as processing price. Candidates who fail to attend the counselling session when known as for by the Secretary, Selection Committee, has to forfeit his / her proper to say admission to B.Pharm. (Lateral Entry) course and his / her identify won’t be thought of additional. If a candidate chooses a Govt. quota seat in Self-Financing Colleges class when seats can be found in Government Colleges, he/she has to provide a declaration to that impact.
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Fee Payable after admission to B. Pharm (Lateral Entry) Tuition Fee Per Annum
|Tuition price for Govt faculty every year||3,000/-|
|Tuition price for self-financing institute every year||43,000/-|
Note: The above price doesn’t embrace Hostel, Transport/Mess fees, and so forth.
SC/SCA/ST candidates are exempted from cost of tuition price. Candidates who’ve been chosen beneath Orthopaedically bodily disabled class are additionally exempted from paying Tuition price and Special price.
Official Website: tnhealth.org
For extra data concerning about Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020 – Download Notification.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be a part of our Telegram channel.