State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell, Maharashtra, conducts MH CET Law. It is a state degree entrance examination which is carried out on a yearly foundation. It is carried out to supply admission in 5-yr LLB programme which is an built-in course resulting in BBA-LL.B, BLSLL.B, B.A.LL.B and in LLB 3-years programme. The examination is carried out in on-line mode just for each the programs. Qualifiers within the check are supplied admission in Government, Govt. Aided, Govt. Aided Minority, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided & Unaided Minority Institutions within the Maharashtra State.
MH CET Law Exam
Shortlisting of candidates for admission ini legislation programmes within the Maharashtra state is completed on the premise of their efficiency within the entrance examination.
Study at UPES Dehradun – the college with a function. Admissions open for B.Tech, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Des, B.Pharm, LLB, MA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc, M.Des, LLM, and Integrated packages.
Eligibility Criteria for MH Law CET
The eligibility standards for each the programs LLB 3 years and LLB 5 years are talked about under.
Common eligibility standards
- Candidate should be a citizen of India
- There are forms of candidature via which candidate can apply for examination.
Maharashtra State Candidate
- A candidate who’s Domicile of Maharashtra or born in Maharashtra. OR
- The Father or Mother of the Candidate is domiciled within the State of Maharashtra/ worker of the Government of India/ worker of the Government of Maharashtra. OR
- The Candidates passing SSC and or HSC Examination or Equivalent Examination from a recognised establishment from a disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area and whose Mother tongue is Marathi.
All India Candidature
The candidates making use of beneath this class, will need to have Indian Nationality and having accomplished SSC and HSC examination from Outside Maharashtra State belonging to all Categories are eligible beneath this Category.
The Candidate who has accomplished his/her SSC and HSC from the State of Maharashtra and is domiciled within the State Maharashtra or Born in Maharashtra belonging to a selected Linguistic or Religious Minority Community throughout the State and as notified by the Government are eligible beneath this Category. The Candidate must document his Minority Type within the CAP Application type to avail this facility
Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidature
- The youngsters of residents, who’re displaced from Jammu and Kashmir to any a part of India or from unsafe border space of Jammu and Kashmir to a comparatively safer place in Jammu and Kashmir from 1990 onwards because of terrorist actions; or
- The youngsters of citizen of J&Ok migrants or youngsters of officers belonging to Indian Administrative Services (IAS) or Indian Police Services (IPS) or Indian Foreign Services (IFS) and kids of employees belonging to navy and paramilitary forces transferred to Jammu and Kashmir.
- The youngsters of employees and officers of Jammu and Kashmir police engaged in combating terrorism; are eligible beneath this class.
Educational Qualifications for LLB 5 12 months and LLB 3 12 months course
MH LL.B (5 Year) CET
An Applicant/Candidate who has efficiently accomplished Senior Secondary School Course (‘+2’) or Equivalent equivalent to (11+1, ‘A’ degree in Senior School Leaving Certificate Course) from a acknowledged University of India or Outside or from Senior Secondary Board or Equivalent, constituted or acknowledged by the Union or by a State Government or from any Equivalent Institution from a Foreign Country acknowledged by the Government of that Country for the aim of subject of Qualifying Certificate on profitable completion of the Course/ Examination, with minimal of 45% Marks in Aggregate*. (SC and ST Category candidates belonging to the State of Maharashtra with legitimate Caste Certificate and Caste Validity from State of Maharashtra with minimal 40% Marks in Aggregate)
- An applicant who has efficiently accomplished Senior Secondary School course (‘+2’) or equal equivalent to (11+1, ‘A’ degree in Senior School Leaving Certificate Course) from a acknowledged University of India or exterior or from Senior Secondary Board or equal, constituted or acknowledged by the Union or by a State Government of India or from any equal establishment from a overseas nation acknowledged by the Government of that nation for the aim of subject of qualifying certificates on profitable completion of the course could apply for and be admitted in to the programme of the Centres of Legal Education to acquire the built-in diploma in Law with a level in some other topic as the primary diploma from the University whose such diploma in legislation is recognised by the Bar Council of India for the aim of enrollment.
- Provided that applicant who’ve obtained +2 Higher Secondary cross certificates or the primary Degree Certificate after prosecuting research in Distance or Correspondence strategies shall even be thought of as Eligible for admission within the Course. There ought to be a niche of not lower than Two Years between tenth Std. (SSC) and twelfth Std. (HSC) (i.e. a Candidate who has certified SSC Examination in March 2013 ought to have certified HSC Examination Not Before March 2015.)
- Provided additional that the candidates who’ve obtained 10Std./Secondary Schooling Certificate Examination, in a Single Sitting Examination with out having Basic Qualification ( 1 st To ninth Standard of Schooling ) shouldn’t be Eligible For admission to the 5 Yrs. LL.B. Course.
Further supplied that, the Candidates who’re Appearing/ Appeared for the Qualifying Examination (Regular Examination) of the Academic Year 2017-2018 for On Line Registration and Confirmation of software type for MAH- LL.B-5 Yrs. Integrated Course CET 2018. Such candidates shall be eligible for Admission provided that they Produce the provisional/Degree Certificate of the Qualifying Examination and Mark Lists of all elements of the Qualifying Examination on the time of Admission
MH LL.B (3 Year) CET
- The candidate ought to be a Graduate and or Post Graduate in any school/self-discipline od information of any University in Maharashtra established by an act of Parliament or by the State Legislature or an equal National Institution acknowledged as a Deemed to be University or Foreign University acknowledged as equal to the standing of an Indian University by an Authority competent to declare equivalence, with minimal 45% Marks in mixture for Open Category candidates ( i.e. 45% Marks for all of the elements of the Degree Examination taken collectively), and 40% Marks in mixture in diploma examination in all elements of the Degree Examination for candidates belonging to SC and ST Category belonging to State of Maharashtra solely.
- The Candidate who has handed the three 12 months undergraduate diploma and or 2/3 Yrs. Post Graduate Degree from college after prosecuting the research within the academic sample of 10+2+3 and/or 10+2+3+2/3 Yrs. with common research at Secondary (SSC) and Higher Secondary (HSC) education.
- The Candidates who’ve accomplished 10 (SSC) +2 (HSC) Education following Regular Mode are additionally eligible for admission to LL.B 3 Yrs. CET supplied they’ve accomplished their Graduation and or Post Graduation via Regular Mode/Open or Distance Mode.
- Candidates from Out- facet Maharashtra Universities shall be thought of as Open Category candidates no matter their Caste/Category and standards relevant to Open Category candidates shall be relevant to them ( Outside Maharashtra University Graduates/Post Graduates.,
Age Limit for MH LL.B (5 Year) CET
There isn’t any higher age restrict for admission to LL.B 5 Yrs.(Integrated) CET Examination within the Academic Year 2018-2019, in view of the case pending in Hon. Supreme Court of India. (Civil;) No 1023/2016 and the order handed by Hon. High Court, Bombay in WP 3235/2016. The admissions to LL.B.-5 Yrs. Course shall be topic to the Final Outcome of assorted writ petitions. If Age restrict is made relevant it is going to 20 Yrs. age for Open Category Candidates and 22 Yrs. for SC and ST Category candidates from State of Maharashtra solely as on July 01, 2018.
Marking Scheme for MH Law CET
The questions within the examination shall be of goal kind. There shall be no unfavorable marking. The query paper shall be in two languages English and Marathi. Candidates will get 2 Hours to finish the examination. All the questions requested within the paper will carry one mark every. The marking scheme for each the programs (LLB 3 12 months and LLB 5 12 months) is given under within the desk.
Marking Scheme for MAH- LL.B 5 Year CET
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||40|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||30||30|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||40|
Marking Scheme for MAH- LL.B 3 Year CET
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||30||40|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||40||30|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||30||40|
MH CET Law Exam
In the examination syllabus for MAH Law CET 2020, candidates want to check the themes which can be talked about above within the examination sample of LLB 3 12 months and 5 12 months course. The contents of the Syllabus for MAH Law CET 2020 for LLB 5 12 months is given under.
Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning:
This part will check candidate’s curiosity in direction of the research of Law, Legal aptitude and drawback fixing means. Questions shall be framed with the assistance of authorized prepositions and a set of details to which the mentioned prepositions should be utilized. Some prepositions might not be true in the actual sense. Candidates must assume reality of those prepositions and reply the questions drawing effectively supported conclusions.
General Knowledge with Current Affairs:
The subjects equivalent to History(Ancient. Medieval and Modern), Geography, General Science, Economics, Civics, and the Current Affairs of the previous One Year. The topic is to evaluate the information of the current taking place and consciousness of the world.
Logical and Analytical Reasoning:
The topic is to check the candidate’s means to determine patterns, logical hyperlinks and rectify illogical arguments. It will embody extensive analogies, finishing arguments, drawing effectively supported conclusions, reasoning by analogy, making use of ideas or guidelines. Further the topic is to measure the power to know the construction. relationship and to attract logical conclusions in regards to the constructions. It consists of reasoning deductively from the set of statements and guidelines or ideas that describes the connection amongst individuals, issues or occasions.
This part will consist the questions on the areas like Vocabulary (Synonyms, Antonyms, Analogies and many others.) Proficiency (Idioms and Phrases, One phrase Substitution, Sentence Improvement and rearrangement, fill within the blanks and many others) English Usage Errors (Common errors, Spotting errors, inappropriate utilization of phrases, spelling errors and many others.) English Comprehension.
This part is to check the numerical means of candidates. The arithmetic questions shall be set from tenth Std. degree of assorted subjects together with Profit and Loss, Speed and Distance, Time and Work, Algebra, Average, Venn Diagram.
Official Website: mahacet.org
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.