Latest: TSPSC Staff Nurse Result 2018 is ow accessible. Check beneath.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Result 2018
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will going to announce the date for TSPSC Staff Nurse Result 2018 by means of on-line mode. Candidates should examine their results of each day foundation after the completion of examination. When the TSPSC Staff Nurse Result 2018 will probably be introduced will probably be up to date right here. Important dates for TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017-18 are given beneath.
|Exam Date||11 Mar 2018|
|Declaration of Result||07 Nov 2020|
|13 to 19 Nov 2020|
- Click here to examine TSPSC Staff Nurse Result 2018.
- Click here to examine TSPSC Staff Nurse Rank checklist 2018.
- Click here to examine discover relating to TSPSC Staff Nurse Rank checklist 2018.
Mode of Selection
The closing choice of these posts will probably be based mostly on 70 weightage (factors) in written examination and 30 weightage (factors) for the Govt.Service (expertise) put collectively.
The choice of candidates for appointment to the submit is as follows.
- The candidate who comes up so as of advantage will probably be known as for verification of Certificates, Community and Category sensible for the vacancies accessible as required.
- The candidates will probably be chosen and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank within the advantage checklist and as per Department and Zonal Preference for allotment of candidates towards vacancies and for the vacancies accessible.
- The look in all of the papers on the Written Examination as per guidelines is obligatory. The absence in any of the paper/papers will mechanically render his candidature as disqualified.
- Candidates have to supply Original paperwork and different particulars on the day of verification itself.
- The appointment of chosen candidates will probably be topic to their being discovered medically match within the acceptable Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound well being, lively habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Memorandum of Marks
Memorandum of Marks will probably be issued on fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) by means of Online Payment in favour of the Secretary, T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad. Request for Memorandum of Marks from candidates, will probably be entertained after one month from the date of publication of the ultimate leads to TSPSC Website. The Memorandum of Marks will probably be issued to the candidates for a interval of 90 days solely. Request for revaluation or recounting won’t be undertaken below any circumstances.