KSET Notification 2021
|Name Of The Organization||University of Mysore, Karnataka|
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant Professor|
|Name Of The Exam||Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) – 2021|
|Category||Government Jobs in Karnataka|
|Date of Advertisement||06th February 2021|
|Online Application Commencement Date||08th February 2021|
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application||
|Last date for submission of laborious copy of the appliance kind together with Attendance Slip to the respective Nodal Centres||fifteenth March 2021|
|Exam Date||eleventh April 2021|
KSET Notification 2021
Through the KSET Notification 2021, the Assistant Professor Posts in 41 Subjects are going to be recruited. For the KSET 2021 Exam which goes to held on eleventh April 2021, the KSET Application is accepting from the Master Degree Completed Candidates from 08.02.2021 and the Last Date of Registration for KSET Notification 2021 is 07th March 2021 by paying the Examination Fee talked about class smart. Those who will fail to register for Karnataka SET Exam Notification 2021 might apply on or earlier than thirteenth March 2021. After ending the Online Registration, the candidates are suggested to ship Hard Copy of the Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2021 Application earlier than 15.03.2021. Then solely, the University of Mysore accepts the Application. Further, the KSET Applications might be reviewed by the Mysore University, Karnataka and can maintain the Written Test on 04th April 2021 for the candidates whose profile is matched with the principles and rules of the Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2021 Notification
The Candidate ought to Possess a Master’s Degree or every other Equivalent Examination from UGC, New Delhi Recognized Universities are allowed to use for the KSET Notification 2021.
- Master’s Degree or every other Equivalent Examination
There is No Age Limit to use for the KSET 2021 Notification
The Candidates should Pay the Category Wise Examination Fee whereas making use of to the Assistant Professor Posts by means of KSET 2021 Notification.
- General Category: Rs.1150/-
- Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB: Rs.950/-
- Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD: Rs.650/-
The University of Mysore simply selects the Candidates for the Assistant Professor Posts primarily based on the Written Test solely. So, the Candidates should qualify for the Exam to grow to be an Assistant Professor as per the Karnataka State Eligibility Test Notification 2021.
What is the Method to Register For KSET 2021 Notification @ kset.uni-mysore.ac.in?
- Candidates eligible for the KSET 2021 Notification first Go to the University of Mysore web site kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Click on Download Notification both in English or Kannada by clicking on the Notification part.
- Check the knowledge supplied with the Karnataka State Eligibility Test Notification 2021.
- Then click on on “Apply Online”
- Choose “Sign up for Registration”
- Do the Registration with Mail Id, Password in Step 1, Fill the Application in Step 2, add Bank Challan in Step 3, and Print KSET 2021 Application Form in Step 4.
Online Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2021 Application Form – Register Now