Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2020 (PGET) – Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has declared the First Round Seat Allotment Results for the M.Sc Nursing and MPT programs. The outcome has been launched on the official web site, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2020 (PGET) is performed for admission into M.Sc Nursing and MPT in numerous Government/ Private faculties in Karnataka. To qualify for the examination, candidates need to get hold of an mixture of fifty % marks. Candidates can examine the outcome on-line. After the outcome, candidates can put together for the counselling spherical held afterwards. Learn extra about Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2020 Result from this web page.
Latest: KEA has declared the First Round Allotment Result for the M.Sc Nursing and MPT programs. Scroll all the way down to examine it.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2020 (PGET)
The outcome comes within the type of a PDF which the candidates can view/ obtain. You can take a look at the necessary dates associated to Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2020 (PGET) beneath:
|Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2020 (PGET)||Important Dates|
|Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Date||22 Nov 2020|
|Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2020 (PGET)||Announced|
– Click here to examine the Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) First Round Allotment Result
– Click here to examine the M.Sc Nursing 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Results
– Click here to examine the Karnataka M.Sc/M.P.T Result 2020 (PGET).
Study at UPES Dehradun – the college with a function. Admissions open for B.Tech, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Des, B.Pharm, LLB, MA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc, M.Des, LLM, and Integrated applications.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Evaluation of the Result 2020
The board evaluates the Result on the premise of the Marking Scheme which is – Each query carries 1 mark and there’s no destructive marking. The provisional Merit List is revealed on the official web site first.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Tie Breaking 2020
The board resolves the Tie Breaking situation the place 2 or extra candidates secures the identical marks by the next methodology:
- The complete variety of Attempts taken in UG (2nd order) – Ascending is taken into account.
- If the tie nonetheless exists then the full variety of makes an attempt taken in UG then the full % of complete marks secured in UG (third Order) – Descending is taken into account.
- If the nonetheless remains to be not resolved then the full variety of makes an attempt taken in UG & similar % of complete marks in UG then to the ultimate % marks secured in 4th UG (4th Order) – Descending is taken into account.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Qualifying Marks 2020
Candidates can take a look at the minimal qualifying marks for Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Qualifying Marks is talked about beneath:
- General Candidates: An mixture of fifty % marks
- SC/ ST and OBC Candidates: An mixture of 40 % marks,
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Merit List 2020
KEA prepares the Merit List on the premise of the marks obtained within the Entrance Exam. The Merit List mentions the Name of the candidate, Subject, Version Code, Score and the Qualifying share. The board first releases the Provisional Merit List on the official web site. Candidates who secures the minimal qualifying marks have to use for the counselling course of for admission.
What to do After Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2020?
After the declaration of the Result, all of the certified candidates can apply for the counseling process which is held afterward. You should go to the official web site and this web page ceaselessly for updates associated to Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2020 (PGET).
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020
The counselling for Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2020 (PGET) is performed by way of Online Mode. The timeline of the counselling is talked about beneath which you’ll be able to out for reference function solely:
- Publication of Merit List
- Document Verification
- Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure
- Option Entry by the eligible candidates (within the order of desire – after one hour of the doc verification.
- Publication of Mock Allotment Results
- Provision to alter choices, if any by candidates
- Publication of First Round Seat Allotment Result
- Exercise of the alternatives by the candidates allotted seat within the first spherical.
- Payment of Fees & downloading of Admission Orders by Choice 1 candidates.
- Last date for reporting to the allotted faculties by selection 1 candidates solely.
Candidates need to confirm the next paperwork in the course of the counselling process:
- S.S.L.C. Marks Card (For age proof and mum or dad’s identify).
- Birth Certificate/Cumulative Record/another certificates for proof of place of
- B.Sc (Nursing)/PC B.Sc (Nursing)/BPT Marks Card of all Phases/Years
- Degree Certificate issued by the University
- Attempt Certificate issued by the Principal of involved faculty
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship/Industrial Training Completion
Certificate or Certificate indicating the possible date of completion, issued by the
Principal of the College.
- Council/Board Registration Certificate. B.Sc (Nursing), PC B.Sc Nursing/ BPT.
- Professional Experience Certificate in case of Nursing
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Tahashildar of Karnataka or Study
Certificate from 1st to tenth Standard. Valid Income & Category Certificate obtained from the involved
Tahashildar of Karnataka, if reservation is claimed.
- Certificate below article 371-J for claiming HK area reservation issued by the
competent authority. Certificate below article 371-J for claiming HK area
reservation issued by the competent authority.
- As per G.O No.DPAR 20 SBC 82, dated twenty eighth December,1983 in case of Married ladies
class certificates within the identify of candidate identify together with Husband’s identify.
- Any different required paperwork.
How to Check Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2020?
Candidates can examine the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2020 (PGET) by following the steps beneath:
- Open the official web site by clicking on the hyperlink offered on this web page.
- Click on the hyperlink for M.Sc Nursing/ MPT Merit List 2020.
- The Merit List will open up.
- You can examine your Result accordingly.
About PGET 2020
Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGTET) 2020 is being performed for the admission into M.Sc Nursing & Master of Physiotherapy in Government faculties in Private Aided/ unaided Minority & Non – Minority faculties in Karnataka. It is an Offline Entrance examination of 90 minutes, performed by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) yearly. Candidates have to look for the examination as per the eligibility standards. The info associated to the doorway examination releases on the official web site as per the schedule.
Karnataka Examination Authority
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is ruled by the council headed by the Minister of Higher Education (Govt. of Karnataka). The board conducts numerous entrance examinations for admission of the scholars to skilled programs – Medical, Dental and Engineering within the state of Karnataka. It additionally conducts numerous entrance checks for recruitment to non-public and company organisations.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be a part of our Telegram channel.