TS High Court Civil Judge Result 2020 – Telangana State High Court (TS excessive Court) has declared the outcome for Civil Judge at tshc.gov.in. Telangana High Court result’s declared in PDF format. To safe a spot within the advantage record, candidates must safe minimal 40% in pre-exam. Candidates must qualify for every paper os the principle examination by securing the qualifying marks (60% for Paper 1 and Paper 2, and 40% in Paper 3). Read this text to get full info associated to TS High Court Civil Judge outcome 2020 together with the method to test the outcome choice process, qualifying marks, and different vital dates.
Latest: TS High Court Civil Judge Result 2020 is out now. Check under.
TS High Court Civil Judge Result 2020
The outcome for TS High Court Civil Judge releases in advantage record format. Candidates can get the advantage record from the official web site and this web page. Till the, notice down the vital dates for TS High Court Civil Judge from the desk under:
|TS High Court Civil Judge Result 2020||Important dates|
|TS High Court Civil Judge 2020 Exam Date||
22 Nov 2020
|Declaration of the preliminary outcome||09 Feb 2021|
|TS High Court Civil Judge Main Examination||To be introduced|
|Interview date||To be introduced|
Check outcome here:
- Click here to test TS High Court Civil Judge outcome 2020 (prelims)
- Click here to test TS High Court Civil Judge Merit record 2020
Compilation of TS High Court Civil Judge Result 2020
The Telangana High Court Civil Judge result’s ready based mostly on the marks secured in major and interview spherical solely. Refer to the method of the compilation of outcome here.
- Once the method of objecting reply key’s over, the skilled’s committee seems into the objection raised by the candidates.
- If any of the objection is discovered right, one other reply key that’s the remaining reply key’s launched.
- Based on the final answer key, scores secured by the candidates are calculated.
- Based on these scores, the advantage record for TS High Court Civil Judge is ready.
TS High Court Civil Judge Vacancies 2020
This 12 months, Telangana High Court has launched a complete variety of 87 vacancies for the publish of civil decide. Further, these vacancies are distributed amongst the recruitment process- direct recruitment and switch recruitment. Check the distribution of vacancies amongst completely different classes under:
Breakup of vacancies beneath direct recruitment
|Open competitors||31 (11 ladies)|
|Open competitors (orthopedically handicapped)||01|
|Socially and educationally backward class (Group A )||06 (02 ladies)|
|Socially and educationally backward class (Group B)||08 (04 ladies)|
|Socially and educationally backward class (Group C)||01|
|Socially and educationally backward class (Group D)||05 (02 ladies)|
|Socially and educationally backward class (Group E)||03 (01 ladies)|
|Scheduled caste||10 (03 ladies)|
|Scheduled Tribe||05 (03 ladies)|
|Total||70 (26 Women)|
Breakup of vacancies beneath recruitment by switch
|Scheduled Caste||03 (01 ladies)|
|Schedule tribe||01 (ladies)|
|Total||17 (02 ladies)|
Qualifying marks for TS High Court Civil Judge 2020
Refer to the knowledge under to know concerning the qualifying marks for preliminary examination and major examination.
|Qualifying marks||40% marks|
|Paper I||60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)|
|Paper II||60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)|
|Paper III||40% marks|
Selection Procedure of TS High Court Civil Judge 2020
The course of by way of which the candidates are chosen for the publish of Civil Judge is as follows:
- Preliminary examination is a screening check. Marks safe within the preliminary examination will not be counted for the calculation of the outcome. These are used to resolve the ultimate order of the advantage record.
- The preliminary examination is carried out as a web-based examination.
- Candidates who safe the qualifying marks are referred to as for the principle examination in 1:10 ratio.
- The major examination is carried out to check the candidate’s proficiency and data concerning the syllabus.
- Candidates must qualify every paper of the principle examination to qualify for interview spherical.
- The certified and eligible candidates are referred to as for interview spherical in 1:3 proportionate.
- If multiple candidate secures equal marks, then all of them are invited for an interview.
Interview spherical (Viva Voce)
- Interview spherical is carried out for 50 marks.
- Any candidate who’s absent for the interview spherical is disqualified
- The interview spherical is carried out to check the candidate’s psychological alertness, data of the regulation, clear and logical exposition, stability of judgement, perspective, expertise, ethics, energy of assimilation.
How to test TS High Court Civil Judge Result 2020?
Telangana High Court declares the outcome for Civil Judge on-line. Applicants can test their outcome by visiting the official web site, tshc.gov.in. Follow the steps given under to test the outcome for TS High Court Civil Judge 2020.
1st step: Go to the official web site of Telangana High Court that’s tshc.gov.in to test the outcome. Also, we now have offered the direct hyperlink to test the outcome above.
2nd step: Reaching the official web site, candidates must click on on ‘recruitment’ tab as proven within the picture.
third step: Seach for marks record for the publish of civil decide.
4th step: Click on the hyperlink to get TS High Court Civil Judge outcome/advantage record.
fifth step: A PDF file shows on the display having roll quantity and names of the chosen candidates.
Details Present on the advantage record of Telanagana State High Court Civil Judge
Below are the main points which are talked about on the advantage record for civil decide:
- Hall ticket quantity
- Applicant’s full title
- Date of beginning
- Physically handicapped or not
- Marks secured in Paper I
- Marks secured in Paper II
- Marks secured in Paper III
- Total Marks
About Telangana High Court
Telangana State excessive Court or High courtroom of Telangana is the High Court of the state of Telangana. Telangana High Court was January 01, 2019 after the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. It was arrange as High Court of Hyderabad on 1919 and was later renamed as High Court of Andhra Pradesh. Raghvendra Singh Chauhan is the present Chief Justice of the High Court of Telangana.