Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021 – 30 Posts, Salary, Application Form @essential.sci.gov.in: The Supreme Court of India has issued a notification for the 30 Court Assistant (Junior Translator) from Ex-Cadre candidates. Candidates who’re eligible for the SCI Openings 2021 can fill the Online Application Form. The beginning date for the web utility is fifteenth February 2021. And the Last date for the submission of the Online Application is thirteenth March 2021.
We have given the Supreme Court of India Vacancies 2021 info like Educational Qualifications, Age, and Supreme Court of India Salary, and so forth. Additionally, now we have given the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF Link together with the Online Registration Link on the finish of this web page. In order to get the newest updates, candidates don’t overlook to observe our web page repeatedly.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021 – 30 Court Assistant Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Post Names||Court Assistant (Junior Translator)|
|Total Vacancies||30 Posts|
|Starting Date||fifteenth February 2021|
|Closing Date||thirteenth March 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Translation Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021 – Vacancies
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualifications
- Court Assistant (Ex-cadre) (Junior Translator): A Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduate with English and Relevant Language as a Subject. A Diploma/ Certificate Course in Translation from English to Relevant language and vice-versa from University/ Institute acknowledged by the Government or UGC.
Note: Kindly Candidates are suggested to test the Official Notification for the Educational Qualifications
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
- The Candidates ought to be above 18 years and under 27 years of age
- Age rest is admissible as per the foundations.
Supreme Court of India Salary
The Selected Candidate will get Level 7 of the Pay Matrix with preliminary Basic Pay of Rs.44,900/-
- General/ OBC Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PH candidates Rs.250/-
The Officials will choose the Candidates primarily based on Written Test, Translation Test, and Interview.
How To Apply For Supreme Court of India Openings 2021?
- Open the official web site of the Supreme Court of India @ https://main.sci.gov.in/.
- After getting into onto the Home Page.
- Go to the Recruitments.
- And Download the Advertisement.
- Study the Information on the Advertisement.
- If Interested and fulfill the above eligibility standards.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And submit the Application earlier than the final date.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021 Notification, Application Form
|Supreme Court of India Vacancies 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
In order to assist the candidates, now we have given the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021 Details on the above sections. To get the newest job updates don’t overlook to observe our web site @ Freshersnow.