Assam University 2021 Result – The Assam University Result 2021 will probably be declared by the University for M.Phil/ Ph.D and MBA programs on the official web site. The candidates who’re going to seem within the Assam University Written Test for MBA Course and M.Phil./Ph.D course can test the Assam University Result from the official web site of Assam University. Candidates don’t require any login credentials to test the consequence. After the consequence, chosen candidates will probably be known as for GD & PI spherical. To know extra in regards to the Assam University Result 2021, preserve studying this text.
Assam University Result 2021
Candidates who appeared within the written examination can test their consequence for numerous programs from the official web site i.e. aus.ac.in. For the comfort of the candidates, we’ll present the direct hyperlink to test the Assam University Result 2021 under.
|Events for M.Phil./Ph.D. Course||Dates|
|Written Test (C – RET)||1st week of Aug 2021|
|Publication of the checklist of chosen candidates.||2nd week of Aug 2021|
|Dates for Admission of the chosen candidates||third week of Aug 2021|
|Publication of ready checklist||final week of Aug 2021|
|Commencement of Classes.||1st week of Aug 2021|
|Events for MBA Course||Dates|
|Date of Written Skill Assessment Test (WSAT)||09 Mar 2021|
|Date of Personal Interview And GD||10 – 11 Mar 2021|
|Display of Merit List||12 Mar 2021|
|Admission to MBA Programme 2020||15 – 23 Mar 2021|
Check here: Candidates can test their Assam University Result 2021 as per schedule from aus.ac.in.
CUCET – 2021 rewards your tutorial brilliance with world alternatives & extraordinary help with Scholarships value Rs. 33 Crore.
How to Check Assam University Result 2021?
Candidates can test the given steps to test the Assam University consequence 2021:
- Step 1: Visit the official web site of Assam University or click on on direct hyperlink will probably be supplied above.
- Step 2: Click on the Course and admission hyperlink.
- Step 3: Then, click on on the checklist of chosen candidates
- Step 4: The consequence will probably be displayed on candidates pc display screen.
- Step 5: Save or Printout the Result in A4 dimension paper.
Candidate are suggested after test the consequence should take printout of the Result and preserve it safely for future references until the admission course of is over.
Assam University Admission 2021 Qualifying Marks
Appearing candidates are required to attain minimal or greater than minimal qualifying examination to qualify the examination. Candidates can test the qualifying marks for M.Phil/ Ph.D and MBA entrance check as given under:
- For M.Phil/ MBA: 50% marks (rest of 5% in marks are given to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates).
- For MBA: 50% marks (Written check + GD & PI)
Assam University Admission 2021 Reservation Criteria
Candidates can test the share of reservation for every class from the under desk:
|Category||Reservation Percentage (M.Phil/ Ph.D)|
Assam University Admission 2021 Selection Procedure
Check the choice process for Assam University Admission 2021 as given under:
- For M.Phil/ Ph.D course: Firstly, candidates must fill the web utility kind. Then, the eligible candidates have to seem for the written check. On the premise of written check, candidates are chosen for admission.
- For MBA Course: First of all, candidates are required to fill the applying kind then the checklist of eligible candidates will probably be printed on-line. On the premise of that checklist, candidates can take the check. Then the checklist of chosen candidates will probably be printed for the GD & PI spherical. Candidates must safe a minimal of fifty% marks in each (Written check and PI spherical) to get right of entry to MBA course.
Assam University Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Check the payment construction for Assam University admission 2021 from the given desk:
For MBA Programme
For Ph.D Programme (Previous Year)
For M.Phil Programme (Previous Year)
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.