– YVUCET 2020 Schedule has been launched for Phase 1 Counseling and Instructions of internet-primarily based counseling. Click here to obtain the identical.
– YVUCET 2020 Rank Card is out there now. Click here to test it.
The Yogi Vemana University College, Kadapa gives a complete variety of 975 seats in varied PG programs. The availability of seats and programs are topic to the granting of affiliated faculties for the educational 12 months 2020 – 2021. Candidates can try the essential dates associated to YVUCET 2020 beneath:
|YVUCET 2020||Important Dates|
|YVUCET 2020 Online Application kind begins from||29 May 2020|
|Last date for Online Registration with out late charge: Rs 600 upto||
03 Oct 2020
|Last date for Online Registration with late charge of Rs. 1100||
04 – 09 Oct 2020
|Last date to add Online Application Form||
09 Oct 2020
|Release date of YVUCET 2020 Admit Card||15 Oct 2020|
|YVUCET 2020 Exam Dates||
20 – 22 Oct 2020
|Declaration of Result||Declared!|
YVUCET 2020 Result
The college declares the YVUCET Result on the official web site as per the schedule. It releases within the type of a Rank Card. After the declaration of the end result, candidates can begin making ready for the counselling process which is held afterwards on the college.
How is Result Evaluated?
The result’s evaluated on the premise of the Marking Scheme which is as follows – 1 mark is added to the entire rating for every appropriate reply. And there is no such thing as a damaging marking for incorrect solutions.
How to test the Result?
You can test your YVUCET 2020 Result by following the steps beneath:
- Open the official web site.
- Click on the hyperlink for Download Rank Card
- Login along with your Application Number/ Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth
- Your YVUCET 2020 Rank Card will show on the subsequent web page.
YVUCET 2020 Admit Card
YVU 2020 Hall Tickets has launched on the official web site, which is yvudoa.in or yogivemanauniversity.ac.in. It is a compulsory doc to hold to the examination heart together with different required paperwork.
How to obtain the Admit Card?
Candidates can obtain their YVUCET 2020 Admit Card by following the steps given beneath:
- Open the official web site by clicking on the hyperlink offered on this web page.
- Click on the hyperlink for YVUCET 2020 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download
- Now login along with your Application Number/ Registration Id and Date of Birth.
Details talked about within the Admit Card:
Before you obtain the Admit Card, you will need to try the main points talked about on it rigorously. The identical are given beneath:
- Name of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Address of the Examination Centre
YVUCET 2020 Entrance Exam Schedule
YVUCET 2020 Application Form Deadline Extended
Yogi Vemana University (YVU) has additional prolonged final to use the appliance kind. Candidates can test the essential revised schedule for YVUCET 2020 Application Form, is given beneath the picture.
YVUCET 2020 Application Form
The college releases the YVUCET 2020 Application Form on the official web site. The mode of the appliance kind is Online mode. Candidates can apply for the examination as per the eligibility standards.
There is an additional cost for late charge submission, so ensure you submit the Application charge on time. You can try the Application Fee for YVUCET 2020 beneath:
- YVUCET 2020 Application Fee: Rs. 600
- Mode of Payment: Only by way of Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply for the YVUCET 2020 Application Form by following the easy steps talked about beneath:
- Open the official web site and fill out the Registration Form
- Pay the Application Fee
- Fill out the Application Form
- Upload the required paperwork
- Submit the Form
YVUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before making use of for YVUCET 2020, you’ll be able to try the Eligibility Criteria talked about beneath:
- All the candidates will need to have handed the commencement with the minimal qualifying marks.
- The candidates who’re showing within the ultimate 12 months of their commencement may apply for the examination. They should safe the minimal marks of their qualifying examination by the point of admission course of.
- Candidates who’ve certified the YVUCET 2020, however they don’t have the required cross percentages within the qualifying exams as per the eligibility standards will not be eligible for admission.
- However, candidates who’ve certified within the prompt examinations may need an opportunity of getting admission within the tutorial 12 months 2020-21 out of the unfilled seats earlier than the admission course of closes as per the schedule.
- For all of the programs the place the admission is predicated on Degree as a complete, candidates will need to have an combination of 40 % of marks in commencement or equal qualifying examination.
- For admission into M.Ed, candidates will need to have an combination of fifty % marks in B.Ed. and the mixture marks in diploma/ PG needs to be 45 % marks.
- For admission into M.P.Ed., the candidates will need to have an combination of 40 % marks in B.P.Ed.
- For MSc. 5 Year built-in programs, the candidates will need to have an combination of fifty % marks in commencement or equal qualifying examinations.
- For admission into P.G. Diploma in Theatre Arts, candidates will need to have an combination of 40 % marks
For SC/ ST candidates: Candidates who belong to this class will need to have handed the commencement. No minimal qualifying marks are required.
Candidates can try the Eligibility Criteria for every course beneath:
- M.Sc. Biochemistry: B.Sc. with at the very least one biology topic and chemistry as a obligatory topic
- M.Sc. Biotechnology: B.Sc. with at the very least one biology topic and chemistry as a obligat ory topic
- M.Sc. Genetics & Genomics: B.Sc. with at the very least one biology topic and chemistry as a obligatory topic
- M.Sc. Microbiology: B.Sc. with at the very least one biology topic and chemistry as a obligatory topic
- M.Sc. Botany (Plant Science): B.Sc. with Botany and Chemistry / Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Chemistry: Organic: B.Sc. with Chemistry
- M.Sc. Environmental Science: B.Sc. with Chemistry/any biology topic
- M. Com.: B.Com. or B.A. with Accountancy, Statistics and Mathematics / Commerce / Economics/Computer Applications/BBM
- M.Sc. Computer Science: B.Sc. Computer Science / B.C.A. / B.A. Computer Applications / B.Com. Computer Applications / B.Sc. Mathematics mixture/ B.A. Mathematics mixture or any diploma equal to B.Sc. Computer Science.
- M.A. Economics: B.A. with Economics/ B.Com
- M.Ed.: B.Ed.
- M.A. English: Any graduate with English in Part I or Part II
- M.Sc. Geology: B.Sc. with Geology and anyone science topic
- M.A. History & Archaeology: Any Graduate
- M.C.J. Communication & Journalism: Any Graduate
- M.Sc. Psychology: Any Graduate
- M.A. Political Science & Public Administration: Any Graduate
- M.Sc. Material Science and Nanotechnology: B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics
- M.Sc. Physics: B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics
- M.Sc. Mathematics: B.A./B.Sc. with Mathematics
- M. Sc. Statistics (With Computer Applications): B. A (or) B. Sc with Statistics Combination
- M.P.Ed.: B.P.Ed / BPE/BPES
- M.A. Telugu: Any graduate with Telugu in Part I or Part II or B. A. Oriental studying in Telugu
- M.Sc. Zoology (Animal Science): B.Sc. with Zoology and anyone science topic
- M.Sc. Biotechnology and Bioinformatics (5 Year Integrated Course): Intermediate/Equivalent with topics M.P.C./Bi.P.C.
- M.Sc. Earth Science (5 Year Integrated Course): Intermediate/Equivalent with topics M.P.C./Bi.P.C.
- B.F.A. Bachelor of Fine Arts: Intermediate/Equivalent with any topics/ 3 years Diploma in Fine Arts
- PGDTA Post Graduate Diploma in Theatre Arts: Any graduate
- M.A Rural Development: Any graduate
- M.A Urdu: Any Graduate with Urdu in Part I with two papers or Part II
- M.Sc Food Technology: B.Sc Home Science or B.Sc with any of the next :Biochemistry / Chemistry / Microbiology / Aquaculture / Fishery Science / Zoology / Botany / Biotechnology / Horticulture or B.Sc (Ag.) / BV. Sc or B.Tech with Food Tehnology / Dairy Technology
- M.Sc Computational Data Science: B.Sc Mathematics with Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science or B.Tech CSE, IT, Electronics / Equivalent course with 50% marks in group topics
YVUCET 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can test the YVUCET 2020 seat matrix from beneath:
Yogi Vemana University College, Kadapa
Yogi Vemana University Affiliated Colleges and Courses Offered
YVUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can try the Exam Pattern for YVUCET 2020 beneath:
- Duration of the Exam: The length of the examination is 90 Minutes
- Mode of the Exam: Mode of the examination is Offline mode.
- Language of the Exam: English And Telugu. The paper for Computer Science is given solely in English language and all of the language topic paper are given solely of their respective language.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Based Questions
- Total variety of questions: 100 Questions
- Total variety of marks: 100 Marks
- For each Right reply: 1 marks is added to the entire rating.
- No. of Sections in Each examination paper: There are 3 sections – A, B and C in every topic paper aside from M.Sc. 5 Year Integrated Courses
Candidates can now test the Distribution of questions within the M.Sc. 5 Year Integrated Courses of YVUCET 2020 beneath:
|Sections in Question Paper (Paper Code – 116)||No. Of Questions in Each Section|
|Section A (Physics)||25 Questions|
|Section B (Chemistry)||25 Questions|
|Section C (Mathematics)||25 Questions|
|Section D (Biology)||25 Questions|
Note: Section A and B are obligatory. Candidates have to try both Section C or part D within the query paper. If the candidate makes an attempt each the sections then the very best scored part will probably be thought of for rating underneath Tie Breaking scenario.
Entrance check besides check quantity 116:
|Sections in Question Paper (Except paper – 116)||No. Of Questions in Each Section|
You can try the listing of all Subject papers with their respective code beneath:
|Subject Paper||Paper Code|
M.Sc. Genetics & Genomics
|101 – Advanced Life Sciences|
|M.Sc. Botany (Plant Science)||102 – Botany|
|M.Sc. Chemistry: Organic
M.Sc. Environmental Science
|103 – Chemistry|
|M.Com||104 – Commerce|
|M.Sc. Computer Science||105 – Computer Science|
|M.A. Economics||106 – Economics|
|M.Ed.||107 – Education|
|M.A. English||108 – English|
|M.A. History & Archeology||109 – Geology|
|M.C.J. Communication & Journalism
M.A. Political Science & Public Administration
|110 – General Test|
|M.Sc. Material Science and Nanotechnology
|111 – Physics|
M.Sc. Statistics (With Computer Applications)
|112 – Mathematics|
|M.P.Ed.||113 – Physical Education|
|M.A. Telugu||114 – Telugu|
|M.Sc. Zoology (Animal Science)||115 – Zoology|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology and Bioinformatics (5 Year Integrated Course)
M.Sc. Earth Science (5 Year Integrated Course)
|116 – M.Sc. 5 Year Integrated Courses|
|B.F.A. Bachelor of Fine Arts||117 (No written examination is carried out aside from a Skill Test)|
|PGDTA Post Graduate Diploma in Theatre Arts||118 – (No written Examination) Oral Performance check is carried out|
|M.A. Rural Development||110 – General Test|
|M.A. Urdu||119 – Urdu|
|M.Sc. Food Technology||120 – Food Technology|
|M.Sc. Computational Data Science||121 – Computational Data Science|
YVUCET 2020 Model Questions
The college gives some Model Questions within the official info brochure yearly. You can test the identical beneath:
YVUCET 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of the YVUCET 2020 Results, the college calls all of the certified candidates for the counselling process. Candidates have to hold the next paperwork to the counselling process: (You could make a guidelines of the beneath talked about paperwork so that you just don’t overlook to hold them)
- YVUCET-2020 Rank card and Hall Ticket
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission is not going to be given if unique T.C. of the establishment the place the candidate studied final just isn’t submitted)Yogi Vemana University
- SSC and Intermediate cross certificates
- Two Passport dimension images
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
- Caste certificates
- Income certificates
- Relevant certificates
- Discharge certificates and repair certificates of the mother or father in case of a kid of armed individual.
- Residence Certificate of fogeys for keep within the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates who’ve studied outdoors A.P./ carried out non-public research.
- Migration certificates (for different University candidates)
YVUCET 2020 Fee Structure
You can try the YVUCET 2020 Fee Structure as given beneath:
Yogi Vemana University
Yogi Vemana University was established within the 12 months 2006, by an act of Andhra Pradesh State Legislature. The college is located 15 kms away from Kadapa City on the Kadapa – Pulivendula. Currently, the college has round 115 school members and 200 non – instructing employees. There are a complete variety of 1800 college students who’re pursuing varied PG and analysis programmes. The college’s library – C.P. Brown Library is known for having uncommon books, historic paperwork and monographs.
The college has 27 departments which gives many typical and inter – disciplinary programs in fundamental and utilized sciences, humanities, social sciences and administration. The built-in 5 12 months course of MSc. in Earth sciences and Biotechnology & Bio – Informatics was launched in 2007. The college conducts the frequent entrance check (YVUCET) yearly for all of the eligible candidates who wish to pursue PG from the college and its affiliated faculties.
Official Website: yogivemanauniversity.ac.in
For extra details about YVUCET 2020 – Download Prospectus
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.