RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Particulars
|Name Of The Bank||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name Of The Posts||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical)|
|Number Of Posts||48 Posts|
|Initial Date To Apply||02nd February 2021|
|Final Date To Apply||fifteenth February 2021|
|Online Exam Date (tentative)||08th March 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
RBI Junior Engineer Notification 2021
RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 for the 48 JE (Civil, Electrical) Posts on 02nd February 2021 is launched. Candidates who’re having One or Two Years expertise in line with the RBI JE Notification 2021 as on 01st February 2021 are eligible. So, one should comply with the Qualifications, Age Limits, Fee to be paid, and many others to do the registration under which is talked about by Jobschat.in. Also, know the registration technique i.e RBI JE Apply Online, so, that, the candidates are prepared with all of the paperwork required to add whereas filling the RBI JE Online Application. Candidates are requested to register on or earlier than fifteenth February 2021. On 08.03.2021, the Online Test is held for the Candidates. Those who clear the Test will probably be uncovered to the Language Proficiency Test for the ultimate choice.
As per the RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Notification, Candidates should end Diploma or Degree with respective percentages talked about. An Experience of two Years for Diploma Holders and One Year for Degree Holders is required as on 01st February 2021.
Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical): Minimum Diploma (3 Years) in Civil, Electrical Engineering with minimal 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil, Electrical Engineering with 55% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PWD).
Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical): At least 2 years’ expertise for Diploma holders or at the very least 1-yr Experience for Degree holders within the associated area as talked about on the RBI JE Recruitment Notification 2021.
As on 01st February 2021, the Candidates should have the Age Limits of 20 to 30 Years. Age Relaxation for OBC is 03 Years, for SC, ST, Widows/divorced ladies is 05 Years, and 10 Years for PWD (General/ EWS), 13 Years (PWD-OBC) & 15 Years (PWD-SC/ST).
General Category: 20 Years to 30 Years
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Widows/divorced ladies: 05 Years
- Other Backward Caste: 10 Years
- Persons with Disability: 10 Years for (General/ EWS), 13 Years (OBC) & 15 Years (SC/ST)
Applicants if the learn the RBI JE Notification 2021 is aware of that they have to pay Rs.450/- (Examination & Intimation Fee) in the event that they belong to OBC/General/EWS Candidates. SC/ST/PWD/EX-SM are allowed to pay solely Rs.50/- (Intimation Charges) as they’re exempted from the Fee Payment.
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability, Ex-Serviceman: Rs.50/- (Intimation Charges)
- General, Other Backward Caste, Economically Weaker Section: Rs.450/- (Examination & Intimation Fee)
Selection of Candidates for the RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 follows the Online Written Test and Language Proficiency Test.
- Online Written Test
- Language Proficiency Test
Scale Of Pay
Selected Candidates draw a beginning Basic Pay of Rs.21,400/- Per Month (i.e. ₹13,150/- + 9 advance increments admissible) within the scale of Rs.13,150/- to Rs.34,990 (20 years). And different allowances like DA, HRA & Other will probably be elevated every so often. At current, preliminary month-to-month Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is roughly Rs.53,105/-.
- RBI JE Salary is Rs.21,400/- (Initial) and Gross Emoluments (current) is Rs.53,105/-
|Serial Number||Recruitment Zone||Category||Total|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
What is the RBI Junior Engineer Apply Online Method @ www.rbi.org.in?
- First, Candidates go to the Reserve Bank of India Website www.rbi.org.in
- Next, go to the “[email protected]”.
- Next, Click on Vacancies below Current Vacancies.
- Then select Recruitment for the publish of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) in Reserve Bank of India dated on 02.02.2021.
- Download the RBI JE Recruitment Notification 2021 and comply with the data.
- Click on the “RBI JE Application Form”
- Then Choose “Click Here for New Registration”
- Give Basic Details in Step 1, Attach a current Prefixed Size, format Passport measurement Photograph, Signature in Step 2, Other Details in Step 3, Preview your particulars in Step 4, and add the paperwork in Step 5 and eventually make the Payment in Step 6.
- Finally, take the printout of the RBI JE Application.
Official RBI Junior Engineer Notification 2021 – Check Now
Online RBI Junior Engineer Application Form – Register Now