SSC MTS 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is releasing on February 05, 2021 on ssc.nic.in. SSC MTS Application Form 2020 was earlier scheduled to start out on-line from June 2, 2020. However, the Commission as now rescheduled the releases date and utility kind date. Applicants who want to be part of SSC MTS will need to have handed 10th normal or matriculate from a acknowledged board. For the choice beneath SSC MTS, aspirants need to undergo 03 phases of choice – Tier 1, Tier 2 and Document verification. Read this text to the tip for extra particulars associated to SSC MTS 2020 together with the method to use, eligibility, admit card and many others.
Latest: SSC MTS 2020 Notification releasing on February 05, 2021. Check official discover under.
SSC MTS 2020
The examination for Multi Tasking Staff (Includes the Group C posts), is carried out by Staff Selection Commission. Check vital dates associated to SSC MTS 2020 within the desk under.
|SSC MTS 2020||Important Dates|
|Release date of notification||
05 Feb 2021
|Start date for the applying||
05 Feb 2021
|Last date to use for SSC MTS 2020|
|Issuance of the admit card||To be introduced|
|SSC MTS 2020 examination date|
|Release of reply key||To be introduced|
|Declaration of outcome||To be introduced|
Latest Updates SSC MTS 2020
Notification releasing on Feb 05; Registrations begins on identical day!
SSC MTS 2020 Eligibility
Candidates are suggested to examine the eligibility standards for SSC MTS 2020 under. Candidature of the candidate is answerable for cancellation if discovered ineligible for the put up in any stage.
- Lower age restrict for SSC MTS is eighteen years whereas the higher age restrict is 25 years and 27 years (as per recruitment guidelines of assorted person departments).
- Applicant will need to have handed matriculation examination or its equal from a acknowledged board or college.
SSC MTS Application Form 2020
SSC releases the application form for MTS 2020 on-line on the official web site. Before beginning with the applying process, it’s essential to register. Follow the steps talked about under to register and fill the SSC MTS Application Form.
Step1: Visit the SSC web site, ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the hyperlink ‘New person? Register now’ tab.
Step 3: Now, aspirants requested to enter particulars like title, date of beginning, cell quantity, father’s title, mom’s title, yr of passing 10th, and many others.
Step 4: Click on the submit button.
Step 5: Login once more with the login credentials offered by means of cell quantity. Start filling the applying kind.
Step 6: Now, aspirants are requested to enter their academic particulars, and add the pictures.
Step 7: Pay the applying charge and full the applying course of.
SSC offers candidates to pay the applying charge by means of on-line as properly offline mode. Check the applying charge under.
|SC/ST/Women/Ex-servicemen||No charge to be paid by the candidates of those classes.|
SSC MTS 2020 Selection Procedure
Selection for SSC MTS 2020 will likely be carried out in three phases
1. Paper I which is a pc primarily based examination.
2. Paper II which is descriptive examination.
3. Document verification.
After qualifying paper I and attaining the minimal qualifying marks, candidates are shortlisted for paper II. Normalized scores are used to shortlist candidates for paper II. Paper II is qualifying in nature. After paper II, shortlisted candidates are referred to as for doc verification spherical. Final choice and allocation of state/UT is completed on the idea of candidates’ efficiency in paper I. Final result’s ready as per reservation guidelines by the Government of India.
SSC MTS 2020 Exam Pattern
Here is the examination sample for paper I for SSC MTS 2020. With the examination sample, aspirants can have a transparent information about numerous features of examination comparable to weightage of various part, time length, marking scheme.
- Mode of examination: Paper I for SSC MTS is carried out on-line.
- Duration of examination: Paper I is carried out for 90 minutes.
- Type of query: It consists goal sort query, a number of selection query solely.
- Maximum marks: 100 marks for paper I.
- Total questions: Paper I’ve 100 questions.
- Language of the query paper: Question paper is on the market in each Hindi and English languages.
- Marking scheme:
|Answers marks||Marking scheme|
|Correct solutions||+1 marks|
|Incorrect solutions||-0.25 marks|
- Distribution of query:
|Subject||Number of query||Maximum marks|
|General intelligence and reasoning||25||25|
SSC MTS 2020 Syllabus
To have the ability to choose for SSC MTS 2020, candidates ought to begin making ready for the examination from now. For that, aspirants can take a look on the SSC MTS 2020 syllabus
- General intelligence and reasoning: Questions requested are of non-verbal varieties like coding and decoding, problem-solving, determine classification, and many others.
- English language: Questions are designed to check the comprehension means of the candidate. Vocabulary, grammar, synonyms and antonyms, and many others will likely be requested.
- Numerical means: Mostly questions are primarily based on the arithmetic part like quantity system, time and distance, time and work, and many others.
- General consciousness: There is not any fastened syllabus for this part. Aspirants can put together some widespread subjects like historical past, geography, normal polity, physics, chemistry, biology and many others of matriculating degree.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2020
SSC releases the admit card for MTS on-line on the official web site, ssc.nic.in. Candidates can obtain the SSC MTS 2020 admit card with the assistance of their person id and password offered on the time of registration. Do not overlook to hold admit card to the examination centre together with a sound picture ID proof like aadhar card, voter card, PAN card, and many others. Some vital particulars are conveyed to aspirants by means of SSC MTS admit card. Details that are current within the admit card are the title of the applicant, examination centre, examination time and date and day.
SSC MTS Answer Key 2020
An reply key for Paper I is made obtainable to the candidates after the examination at SSC web site, ssc.nic.in. It may be downloaded through the use of the registration id and password. Candidates are given a possibility to lift an objection in opposition to the SSC MTS answer key. Within the stipulated time candidates can increase an objection in opposition to. Once the objection is raised, the fee scrutinizes the objections and launch the ultimate reply key. The outcome for MTS is decided by SSC MTS ultimate reply key itself.
SSC MTS Result 2020
The declaration of the result for SSC MTS 2020 takes place on-line at ssc.nic.in. To examine outcome for MTS candidates, have to go to the web site and obtain the outcome PDF. Candidates can examine whether or not they have certified for the examination utilizing their roll quantity. The ultimate result’s declared as per age group-wise, state/UT clever, class clever cutoff. Details that are current on the SSC MTS outcome are candidate’s title, date of beginning, father’s title, class, rating, rating. Once a candidate qualifies paper I then he/she is known as for paper II which is descriptive examination.
Job Profile of SSC MTS
Each yr, SSC conducts numerous examination to fulfil the dream of a number of aspirants of becoming a member of the federal government sector. One of the foremost examination carried out by SSC is the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) examination. However, a number of candidates are showing for the primary time for this examination. To give an outline of the job profile, under is the excellent particulars in regards to the job profile of SSC MTS.
- Posts which might be lined beneath SSC MTS are as follows: Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Chowkidar, Farash, Mali.
- Pay Band: Pay band 1 (Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/-) + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-.
- General Cleaning
- Physical Maintainece of data of a bit
- Carrying information and papers
- Photocopying, FAX, and many others
- Opening and shutting rooms
- Driving automobiles if in possession of a driving license
- and different somewhat work given by superior authority
Staff Selection Commission, generally often called SSC, is a corporation beneath the Government of India. Main goal of SSC is to recruit workers for numerous posts for numerous governmental departments and ministries. SSC was fashioned within the yr 1975; 43 years in the past. SSC consists of 1 chairman, two members and a secretary-cum-controller of examination carried out by SSC. Current chairman of SSC is Sujata Chaturvedi, who’s an I.A.S, and has joined SSC as a md not too long ago. Examinations carried out by SSC are CHSL, CGL, GD constable, MTS, CPO, and many others.
Official web site: ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Archives
Check the archives for SSC MTS 2017, 2018 and 2019 under.