- The mop-up counseling won’t be held on Saturday and Sunday i.e November 07 and 08, 2020. The subsequent spherical (tenth spherical) shall be held on Monday, November 09, 2020.
- Provision for making use of for objections & claims is prolonged upto eighth November 2020 for Ph.D.
- Provision for making use of for objections & claims is prolonged upto eighth November 2020 for PG Date i.e. November 07, 2020.
IGKV CET 2020
Hi Jayshree Nawghare , Follow this subject to remain up to date.
Candidates searching for reservation underneath reserved class (SC/ST/OBC) have to be a resident of Chhattisgarh state solely they usually should submit a duplicate of everlasting caste certificates and State domicile of Chhattisgarh. Candidates can verify the necessary dates and occasions associated to IGKV CET 2020 Examination beneath.
|Start date of purposes and charge fee|
|Last date to submit purposes and pay charge|
|Fee submission in case of revert transactions from financial institution|
|Application Form Correction|
|Release of Admit Card|
|PG CET date and time|
|Ph.D CET date and time|
|Online Counselling for PG & Ph.D admission Start on||22 Sep 2020|
|Last date to submit the web counselling software for PG & Ph.D admission||18 Oct 2020|
IGKV CET 2020 Score Card for UG Counseling Notice
- Click here to verify Notice for Revised Final Admission in Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (DBT) PG programme 2020.
- Click here to verify Notice for Final Admission in Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (DBT) PG 2020.
IGKV CET 2020 UG Admission Announcement
IGKV CET 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of consequence, Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya has began on-line counselling for PG & Ph.D admission 2020. IGKV Counselling is performed to grant admission to the CET certified candidates in PG & Ph.D programs. The counselling is performed in on-line mode by IGKV. All the and certified candidates need to fill the registration type to participate within the counselling course of.
Counselling Link: Click here to entry the web counselling hyperlink for PG / PhD admission 2020.
IGKV CET 2020 Revised Schedule
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya has revised the entire schedule for PG & Ph.D. CET 2020. Check the revised schedule is given beneath the hyperlink.
- Click here to verify the revised schedule for PG CET 2020.
- Click here to verify the revised schedule for Ph.D CET 2020.
IGKV CET 2020 Courses Offered
Candidates can verify the PG programs supplied by IGKV by way of CET 2020 within the listing given beneath.
- M.Sc. (Ag). Genetics and Plant Breeding
- M.Sc. (Ag). Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry
- M.Sc. (Ag). Entomology
- M.Sc. (Ag). Agricultural Extension
- M.Sc. (Ag). Plant pathology
- M.Sc. (Ag). Agricultural Economics
- M.Sc. (Ag). Crop Physiology
- M.Sc. (Ag). Agrometeorology
- M.Sc. (Ag). Agricultural Microbiology
- M.Sc. (Ag). Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- M.Sc. (Ag). Agronomy
- M.Sc. (Ag). Agricultural Statistics
- MBA (Agri-Business Management)
- M.Sc. (Forestry)
- M.Sc. (Hort.) Vegetable Science
- M.Sc. (Hort.) Fruit Science
- M.Sc. (Hort.) Floriculture and Landscape
- M. Tech (Agril. Engg.) Soil and Water Engineering
- M. Tech (Agril. Engg.), Farm Machinery and Power Engineering
- M. Tech (Agril. Engg.), Agricultural Processing and Food Engineering
IGKV CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates should verify the IGKV CET 2020 Exam Pattern because it helps them within the preparation of the examination and in addition on the time of showing for the examination. Candidates can verify the IGKV CET 2020 Exam Pattern beneath.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choicequestions (MCQs)
- Number of Questions: 200 query
- Duration: 2 hours
- Type of Questions: Multiple selection based mostly (MCQs)
- Number of Questions: 100 questions
- Negative Marking: There is not any adverse marking.
- Duration: 1 hour
IGKV CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before going for the submission of IGKV CET 2020 Application Form and Application Fee. Candidates should verify the eligibility standards for a similar. If the candidate doesn’t fulfill the eligibility standards and nonetheless submits their Application Form then the conducting physique rejects his/her Application Form. Candidates can verify the Eligibility Criteria for IGKV CET 2020 beneath.
Citizenship: The candidate should essentially be a citizen of Chhattisgarh to be eligible. Candidates who’ve obtained the qualifying diploma from IGKV are exempted from this compulsion.
For PG CET
- Age Limit (as on August 31, 2020): The minimal age to use have to be 20 years.
- Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree within the given self-discipline with a recognised University underneath 10+2+4 system with 6.00 OGPA out of 10 level scale or 60% in marks system of examination or equal grade.
For Ph.D CET
- Age Limit: There is not any age restrict for Ph.D admissions.
- Qualifications: Candidates should have an M.Sc diploma within the related self-discipline with a minimal of 65% marks or OGPA 3.00/4.00, 6.50/10.00.
IGKV CET 2020 Application Form
IGKV releases the Application Form for IGKV CET 2020 on-line on its official web site, igkvmis.cg.nic.in. Candidates should submit the Application Form together with Application Fee. Candidates should fill all the small print contained in the Application Form very rigorously as there isn’t a provision for any correction window. All the candidates should fill the Application Form earlier than the final date to get the IGKV CET 2020 Admit Card and in addition to look within the examination for a similar.
For the profitable submission of IGKV CET 2020 Application Form candidates should submit the required Application Fee for a similar. Candidates will pay the Application Fee on-line by way of Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking. Candidates can verify the applying charge for IGKV CET 2020 within the desk given beneath.
|OBC of Chhattisgarh and Unreserved candidates||Rs. 400|
|SC/ST of Chhattisgarh||Rs. 100|
IGKV CET 2020 Examination Center
Candidates should attain to the examination heart quarter-hour previous to the examination. They should not overlook to deliver Admit Card with them as with out Admit Card candidates usually are not permitted to enter contained in the Examination Center. Candidates can verify the listing of examination facilities for IGKV CET 2020 beneath.
For PG CET
- College of Agriculture, Raipur
- BTC College of Agriculture & Research Station, Bilaspur.
- RMD College of Agriculture & Research Station, Ambikapur.
- SG College of Agriculture & Research Station, Jagdalpur.
- SV College of Agriculture & Technology, Raipur.
- College of Agriculture & Research Station, Jangir- Champa.
- DKS College of Agriculture & Research Station, Bhatapara.
- College of Dairy Technology, Raipur (Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalya, Campus workplace, Raipur)
- Any different Center determined by the committee.
For Ph.D Cet
- College of Agriculture, Raipur
IGKV CET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates should obtain their IGKV CET 2020 Admit Card on-line from the official website of IGKV. IGKV releases the Admit Card for IGKV CET Examination on-line in pdf format. Only the candidates who’ve crammed the IGKV CET 2020 Application Form together with the Application Fee can obtain their IGKV CET 2020 Admit Card. All the candidates should obtain and print their Admit Card for future references. The candidates can verify the date of launch of admit card from the schedule desk supplied on this web page. Candidates should hold themselves prepared with their Registration Number and Date of Birth for downloading the Admit Card.
IGKV CET 2020 Qualifying Marks
The University has specified the lower-off or minimal qualifying marks to be secured as a way to qualify the examination. The lower-off marks talked about beneath are relevant to each PG CET and Ph.D CET entrance exams.
- Cut off marks for normal and in-service candidates – 33%
- For SC and ST candidates, 5% rest is supplied.
IGKV CET 2020 Result
Candidates can obtain their IGKV CET 2020 Result as soon as it will get launched from the official website of IGKV. IGKV CET Result goes to be be launched as per the schedule talked about above. IGKV releases the Result in pdf format. Candidates should obtain and print the Result. After the declaration of Result IGKV releases a Merit List with the names of the chosen candidates. All the chosen candidates should hold themselves ready for the counselling and Admission process.
IGKV CET 2020 Merit List
After the declaration of IGKV CET 2020 Result the conducting physique releases a Merit List with the names of all the chosen candidates. It releases the Merit List in a pdf format. Selection of the candidates within the Merit List is on the premise of marks secured by them within the IGKV CET 2020 examination. The greater the marks of the candidate the upper rank he/she will get within the Merit List. Candidates whose identify is within the Merit List is certified for the Counselling Round and additional Admission course of. IGKV CET 2020 Merit List comprises the small print like Merit Rank, Reg No., Candidate’s Name, Faculty Name, CET Marks, UG p.c, HSSC Percent, Category and CG Domicile UG from IGKV.
Indira Gandhi Krishi VIshwavidyalaya also referred to as Indira Gandhi Krishi University is located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. This University was established within the reminiscence of Lt. Indira Gandhi by Lt. Rajeev Gandhi. It was established within the 12 months 1987. It is a UGC affiliated University. The major goals of the University is to offer schooling in Agriculture and Allied Science to additional Research.
Official Website: igkvmis.cg.nic.in
For extra particulars, about IGKV CET 2020, you’ll be able to consult with
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.